- Joined
- Feb 4, 2017
- Messages
- 367
- Reaction score
- 134
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
Just positing this because of how terrible this is.
-credit 4chan
If hq s4 were happening I'd have thought the double issue would have teased big news or have hq with a color page next issue.Hopefully Rokudenashi Blues anime finally 'cause 30th anniversary. Or Otoko Ippiki Gaki Daisho anime readaptation for 50th anniversary.
But dreams are dreams, so Haikyuu S4 for fall 2018 is my safe bet.
Whoever made that should start their own business. I'm sure they'd be successful.![]()
Just positing this because of how terrible this is.
-credit 4chan
Dr.stone studio and staff? Personally hoping for slam dunk remake.So tomorrow will start Jump Festa
I wonder what they will announce...
New season of Shokugeki no Soma? New Dragon ball super series?
I mean, it's twitter.I still see some people in Twitter who praise all Jump titles existing everyday while hating Black Clover at the same time everyday too lol
For me the only crappy title right now is Shokugeki though
Hopefully Haikyu!! S4 , the stage play is already covering post S3 manga content before the animeSo tomorrow will start Jump Festa
I wonder what they will announce...
New season of Shokugeki no Soma? New Dragon ball super series?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Reborn is still a merchandise juggernaut. I mean at this point I think its certain groups of fans but considering how big the series was as a franchise, that number is quite large and thus there is still demand. Reborn's manga itself wasn't as big as its biggest first print was 630k back when print was still big.Im surprised that Reborn have more merchandise than most manga currently running.
KnY looks awesome, while MHA looks the exact opposite.
HeroAca S4
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Key Visual