This is exactly why I'm but a lowly green1. You guys are lucky I'm not a mod here anymore, I would so ban so many transphobic asses here.
2. It's not relevant until Yamato (Oda) highlights it.

This is exactly why I'm but a lowly green1. You guys are lucky I'm not a mod here anymore, I would so ban so many transphobic asses here.
2. It's not relevant until Yamato (Oda) highlights it.

So, according to your uncle, the only reason he's not having sex with other men it because of religion?I remember getting into an argument with an uncle from the Tennessee area, specifically around homosexuality (and just about anything LGBT really) being a promiscuous choice that people actively take. I flipped the argument on him that he's basically telling me that he's a sly coercion away from going crazy at the nearest bath-house. It's crazy the mental loops people jump through and how weird they sound. "I wouldn't ever be coerced because I love Jesus!"
The "it's a choice" argument gets fun when you point out that they're essentially admitting they are attracted to the same sex themselves but only their love for Jesus keeps them from acting on it.So, according to your uncle, the only reason he's not having sex with other men it because of religion?
I got news for you.....
I used to be a full-fledged Christian, and part of Christianity is hostility towards homosexuality. At the time, at least the Christianity I practiced was very homophobic.So, according to your uncle, his religion what is preventing him from having sex with other men?
I got news for you.....
That's usually only annoying when one perceives differing opinions as annoying.Everyone and their great uncle has an opinion about this particular topic
When I tell you I read that and GASPED LOUDLYSo, according to your uncle, the only reason he's not having sex with other men it because of religion?
I got news for you.....
I just have one question; Is this forum neutral on this or a Woke forum?1. You guys are lucky I'm not a mod here anymore, I would so ban so many transphobic asses here.
2. It's not relevant until Yamato (Oda) highlights it.
Is there such a thing as a Woke forum?I just have one question; Is this forum neutral on this or a Woke forum?
Sure there is. One where religious & Conservatives are called parasites and stupid and a whole lot of other insults and it's against the rules to hate the inclusion of Woke culture as a crew member in one piece.I hate the gender dysphoria route that Oda went with, mostly because it seals the deal on that character.
It'll always be about that, because it's a polarising topic, and it elicits the type of arguments that, in my understanding, don't belong in a manga with this demographic.
With that being said, it kinda makes me admire Oda. He has to know that stuff like this is going to cause a shitstorm, and he just rolls with it. He just writes a graphic.
Is there such a thing as a Woke forum?
You can dislike the development, but the line is drawn when people are being straight up transphobic, if you don't like something, say "I don't like it" and go about your way.Above all I hate breaking rules I agree upon, So I need to know where I stand, If I can't say I hate this development without being called names then I take my leave peacefully.
Fair enough.You can dislike the development, but the line is drawn when people are being straight up transphobic, if you don't like something, say "I don't like it" and go about your way.
I'm sorry, I worded it wrong.Sure there is. One where religious & Conservatives are called parasites and stupid and a whole lot of other insults and it's against the rules to hate the inclusion of Woke culture as a crew member in one piece.
Above all I hate breaking rules I agree upon, So I need to know where I stand, If I can't say I hate this development without being called names then I take my leave peacefully.
You'll hear no arguments from me, but I do have to ask: how is that line drawn?You can dislike the development, but the line is drawn when people are being straight up transphobic, if you don't like something, say "I don't like it" and go about your way.
Yeah the comments were deleted.I'm sorry, I worded it wrong.
I meant: is there such a thing as a One Piece forum under that sort of nomenclature?
You'll hear no arguments from me, but I do have to ask: how is that line drawn?
I saw a comment calling some of the users in this thread transphobic, and glanced over a few pages to see if anything caught my eye. I'll admit I didn't look deep into it, but I saw nothing that I consider worthy of such a term. Have those comments been deleted already?
Since you embrace the culture of course it will not lose you any sleep. But as @Zmsp Mentioned this is a polarising topic. Same as religion, these are fundamental beliefs for many. It would be better to stay away from such topics in a shonen manga with world wide fans.Yeah the comments were deleted.
Tbh I'd say people are more bigoted more than anything when it comes to topics like this.
I am not a member of the lgbtqia2s+ community but I supportive and respective of the people within that community.
Ultimately I feel that we hate on things that really do not affect us in any kind of way, Yamato being male or female won't lose me any sleep, so why fret? If Oda wants to address the Oden thing he will, if not then we'll just learn to live with it.
Pretty sure you have no idea what "woke" means, because you're already using it incorrectly. Not being bigoted doesn't make one woke, contrary to what the right thinks.I
I just have one question; Is this forum neutral on this or a Woke forum?
Are we allowed to hate this Yamato development or is it against the rules?
This forum is actually SuperHyperOmega-Woke. We'll be instituting a new Woke-test in the coming weeks to ensure only the Wokest individuals can join and participate in discussion.I just have one question; Is this forum neutral on this or a Woke forum?
Are we allowed to hate this Yamato development or is it against the rules?