- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,602
- Reaction score
- 3,206
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Komi Naoshi Oneshots (latest: Apple WSJ #04-05)
Sorry for the slight mess here. I've extracted a bunch of posts from the Double Arts thread pertaining to Komi-sensei's oneshot works, and merged them into the original Personant thread. Now, you can use this thread to discuss any of his oneshot works! Please keep Double Arts discussions in its own thread though.
A quick recap of the new oneshot, Apple, published in WJ 2009 #04-05:
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/6787
Sorry for the slight mess here. I've extracted a bunch of posts from the Double Arts thread pertaining to Komi-sensei's oneshot works, and merged them into the original Personant thread. Now, you can use this thread to discuss any of his oneshot works! Please keep Double Arts discussions in its own thread though.
A quick recap of the new oneshot, Apple, published in WJ 2009 #04-05:
And lastly, here's the raw for Apple, though it's a LQ cam quality, thanks to Heiji-sama.The main character (the blond ponytailed guy - yeah, guy) is Aramiya Satoshi, who main ability is shapeshifting into any animal ...though at a few points he has plants growing out of him, so my guess is he can shapeshift into any living thing (including an elephant and a lion) I'm not sure if he was naturally born that way or if he was a biological experiment. Anyway, he's a pretty easygoing guy who just wants to be left alone to enjoy his solitary life in the middle of a junkyard, but apparently some army or another is always after him because of his ability, though he is able to fight off entire tank battalions before breakfast.
The story is somewhat serious with a few funny bits - on the same level as Double Arts. Like Personant, though, I can't see this becoming a series.
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/6787


Will start working on a translation now... To be honest, I totally forgot about it and thought someone else already translated it. Sorry. :/

), so I need to re-balance them before I post them for public consumption.
Muddy and... Captain Planet.
And if Apple was changed into a series, that would be beyond awesome.