- Joined
- May 21, 2007
- Messages
- 7,318
- Reaction score
- 3,462
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
it's a nice chapter indeed, felt a little similar to one piece with the prison idea, especially using one underwater and the inner construction of the beehive, but I guess it's a pretty popular theme and it's adapted to Toriko in a brilliant way. who would have thought such a cruel place possible
that though makes me wonder how the other two prisons work.
as for the next chapter I bet that the warden (such a spitting image xD and yet again fitting the theme, brilliant) doesn't want to let Zebra go because he's so intimidating towards the beasts from outside, they'd have a hell of a problem if he went away - resolved through... another sidetracking storyline in the forest maybe?
that though makes me wonder how the other two prisons work.as for the next chapter I bet that the warden (such a spitting image xD and yet again fitting the theme, brilliant) doesn't want to let Zebra go because he's so intimidating towards the beasts from outside, they'd have a hell of a problem if he went away - resolved through... another sidetracking storyline in the forest maybe?

I think I'd better read the raw to see this "baby talk" - I wonder why MS left it as normal speech.



And she likes Zebura 