Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Women are like pizza...

I like these sexual puns, keep them coming.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Women are like pizza...

I like these sexual puns, keep them coming.
Actually..... women are like smoking.... theres always a new pack when you reach the end.

To be fair, it can be said both ways..

:XD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Until the title is explained...
Well, we need a pizza picture. So it is my duty to spread the greatness of... CHOCO PIZZA!!!!!!! :blai
With chantilly! :drool

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

^^ The choco pizza? Which in other countries are called cakes?:p...I think it looks great, but it might be a little too sweet for my tastes...

Thanks Charlie for that awesome joke...:tem

Anyways...my pun is not really that good, but women are like pizza, because the one with meat is better then the one with mushrooms, so...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Women are like pizza...

But we do have more awesome pizzas than the rest of the world ;-; You guys can't play with flavors!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Women are like pizza...

I don't understand. :O I can't taste like pizza, since I'm way more delicious than that. :hee

Yo, bene. Wazzup? Long time no see, I think. How is your lung? =___=
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Women are like pizza...

I would prefer a different kind of choco dessert compared to that "choco" pizza. It looks horrible and that much cream on a dessert is just wrong. :s

Like pizza cause you can share with your buddies? ç.ç
No.....just......NO
Then... 'cause they are better with some cream on it?
What is wrong with you? :neutral
:lmao

But we do have more awesome pizzas than the rest of the world ;-; You guys can't play with flavors!
I've tried Paulistas once; which was really nice. ^^ French pizza is alright not the best. I much prefer the traditional italian pizzas that are cooked in those wooden ovens. :drool

Homemade pizzas...oh my.. :fail
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Women are like pizza...

I like the portuquese one *0* It's just perfect! And one with chicken and... cream cheese, I guess ç.ç "Catupiry" ç.ç
Oh, I like homemade pizza ;-; My friend prepares one that's delicious ;-;
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

But we do have more awesome pizzas than the rest of the world ;-; You guys can't play with flavors!
Well I would sure like to test this confidence of yours, however I have no means to taste portugese or brazilian stuff...not here anyways...

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

I don't understand. :O I can't taste like pizza, since I'm way more delicious than that. :hee
UR mind is still pure:3c
Yo, bene. Wazzup? Long time no see, I think. How is your lung? =___=
Hihi...I'm fine...just finished an exam...which I'll fail anyways, so...my lung is fine...actually I'm in the process of blackening it even more...I'm trying to create a singularity U know..my sacrifice will benefit science

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

I would prefer a different kind of choco dessert compared to that "choco" pizza. It looks horrible and that much cream on a dessert is just wrong. :s






:lmao



I've tried Paulistas once; which was really nice. ^^ French pizza is alright not the best. I much prefer the traditional italian pizzas that are cooked in those wooden ovens. :drool

Homemade pizzas...oh my.. :fail
No homemade pizzas? They are the best...if you do it right that is

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

I like the portuquese one *0* It's just perfect! And one with chicken and... cream cheese, I guess ç.ç "Catupiry" ç.ç
Oh, I like homemade pizza ;-; My friend prepares one that's delicious ;-;
So that's a famous portugese recipe? chicken and cheese:notrust...that's as mundane as it gets-_-;
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Women are like pizza...

No o.o That's not the portuguese one. And if you don't wanna taste brazilian stuff in Romania, I now invite you to visit us *0*

Portuguese:

*This one is not as beautiful as it was supposed to be ;-; Next time I get a pizza, I'll take a pic of it to share with you o/*
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Bene, dark lungs are not good even for science. We know enough and it is gisgusting. Pink lungs are so much better.
And i like mushrooms on top of my pizzas, with ham. oO
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

No o.o That's not the portuguese one. And if you don't wanna taste brazilian stuff in Romania, I now invite you to visit us *0*

Portuguese:

*This one is not as beautiful as it was supposed to be ;-; Next time I get a pizza, I'll take a pic of it to share with you o/*
Haha thanks...unfortunately there are only italian or italian ripoff pizzas here...or just special company signed pizzas, which are good as well...

But my limited mind cannot imagine what can be soo different from UR pizzas and pizzas from all around the world...so please tell me what is the difference...because from that pic, I can say that I ate pizzas like that, and they sure weren't portugese so...

PS: I soo wanna go to Brazil...I don't know if I will have the chance though...because my first all time destination is japan...
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Women are like pizza...

No o.o That's not the portuguese one. And if you don't wanna taste brazilian stuff in Romania, I now invite you to visit us *0*

Portuguese:

*This one is not as beautiful as it was supposed to be ;-; Next time I get a pizza, I'll take a pic of it to share with you o/*
:drool

That strangely looks delicious @ far.
My stomach is making craving feelings to me. :scry
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

Bene, dark lungs are not good even for science. We know enough and it is gisgusting. Pink lungs are so much better.
And i like mushrooms on top of my pizzas, with ham. oO
Well if it gets blacker and blacker, then in the end it won't let out light, which means that it's gravity will surpass anything...and that's an effect of a singularity...or black hole if you wish

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

:drool

That strangely looks delicious @ far.
My stomach is making craving feelings to me. :scry
Yeah...all this talk, just ignites the urge to pick up the phone and order...but I already have stuff in the fridge...so no money spending today...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Well if it gets blacker and blacker, then in the end it won't let out light, which means that it's gravity will surpass anything...and that's an effect of a singularity...or black hole if you wish
What are you smoking right now? :lmao
I'm preparing a baby chiken in the oven. And rice+veggies+baked onion for lunch. Join me? :blai
^_^

I'll make pizza tomorrow.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

What are you smoking right now? :lmao
:notrust...Marlboro Filter
I'm preparing a baby chiken in the oven. And rice+veggies+baked onion for lunch. Join me? :blai
^_^

I'll make pizza tomorrow.
I would sure like to...but I have some really nice stuff in my fridge as well...hmm...however the company would definitely worth it...I'll think about it, but I'm sure not to let the pizza invitation go...I would definitely like to test my theory about women being like pizza...and not completely unrelated...it's not just the lungs what are prettier when pink instead of black:hurr...it probably follows the meat>mushroom logic though
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Aww, if you could be here, i'd put fried bacon on top of the pizza, or fried sausage.

And i still don't get the joke about pizza, meat and mushrooms.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Wait a minute...
Mushrooms=vaginal desease?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top