Re: Women are like pizza...
You guys allowed Milly to visit my thread and talk to me ._.
You guys allowed Milly to visit my thread and talk to me ._.
Shure...that's what it wasYou guys allowed Milly to visit my thread and talk to me ._.

Actually..... women are like smoking.... theres always a new pack when you reach the end.I like these sexual puns, keep them coming.



...I think it looks great, but it might be a little too sweet for my tastes...


Like pizza cause you can share with your buddies? ç.ç
No.....just......NO
Then... 'cause they are better with some cream on it?
What is wrong with you?![]()

I've tried Paulistas once; which was really nice. ^^ French pizza is alright not the best. I much prefer the traditional italian pizzas that are cooked in those wooden ovens.But we do have more awesome pizzas than the rest of the world ;-; You guys can't play with flavors!


Well I would sure like to test this confidence of yours, however I have no means to taste portugese or brazilian stuff...not here anyways...But we do have more awesome pizzas than the rest of the world ;-; You guys can't play with flavors!
UR mind is still pureI don't understand. :O I can't taste like pizza, since I'm way more delicious than that.![]()

Hihi...I'm fine...just finished an exam...which I'll fail anyways, so...my lung is fine...actually I'm in the process of blackening it even more...I'm trying to create a singularity U know..my sacrifice will benefit scienceYo, bene. Wazzup? Long time no see, I think. How is your lung? =___=
No homemade pizzas? They are the best...if you do it right that isI would prefer a different kind of choco dessert compared to that "choco" pizza. It looks horrible and that much cream on a dessert is just wrong.
I've tried Paulistas once; which was really nice. ^^ French pizza is alright not the best. I much prefer the traditional italian pizzas that are cooked in those wooden ovens.
Homemade pizzas...oh my..![]()
So that's a famous portugese recipe? chicken and cheeseI like the portuquese one *0* It's just perfect! And one with chicken and... cream cheese, I guess ç.ç "Catupiry" ç.ç
Oh, I like homemade pizza ;-; My friend prepares one that's delicious ;-;
...that's as mundane as it gets
Haha thanks...unfortunately there are only italian or italian ripoff pizzas here...or just special company signed pizzas, which are good as well...No o.o That's not the portuguese one. And if you don't wanna taste brazilian stuff in Romania, I now invite you to visit us *0*
Portuguese:
![]()
*This one is not as beautiful as it was supposed to be ;-; Next time I get a pizza, I'll take a pic of it to share with you o/*
No o.o That's not the portuguese one. And if you don't wanna taste brazilian stuff in Romania, I now invite you to visit us *0*
Portuguese:
![]()
*This one is not as beautiful as it was supposed to be ;-; Next time I get a pizza, I'll take a pic of it to share with you o/*


Well if it gets blacker and blacker, then in the end it won't let out light, which means that it's gravity will surpass anything...and that's an effect of a singularity...or black hole if you wishBene, dark lungs are not good even for science. We know enough and it is gisgusting. Pink lungs are so much better.
And i like mushrooms on top of my pizzas, with ham. oO
Yeah...all this talk, just ignites the urge to pick up the phone and order...but I already have stuff in the fridge...so no money spending today...
That strangely looks delicious @ far.
My stomach is making craving feelings to me.![]()
What are you smoking right now?Well if it gets blacker and blacker, then in the end it won't let out light, which means that it's gravity will surpass anything...and that's an effect of a singularity...or black hole if you wish


What are you smoking right now?![]()
...Marlboro FilterI would sure like to...but I have some really nice stuff in my fridge as well...hmm...however the company would definitely worth it...I'll think about it, but I'm sure not to let the pizza invitation go...I would definitely like to test my theory about women being like pizza...and not completely unrelated...it's not just the lungs what are prettier when pink instead of blackI'm preparing a baby chiken in the oven. And rice+veggies+baked onion for lunch. Join me?
^_^
I'll make pizza tomorrow.
...it probably follows the meat>mushroom logic though