Re: Invisible
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Out of place? Why? Is there nothing to talk about, or I dunno...so I'm here again
where's that page bene?
btw I don't come around these forums too often lately cuz @_@ I feel like out of place? XD
Elaborategotta go to the hospital now for a boob checkup xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD /dies

<3lol I should have expected it involved orochimaru <3
oki I'll get to it this evening xD
gotta go to the hospital now for a boob checkup xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD /dies


Well UR most welcome here...it's not that active, so there's not that much stress...although words like boob do beep several peopleand it's not that there's nothing to talk about , buuuutt so many people around here and most of which I don't know or know too little and I feel awkward barging in xD
...so UR definitely not barging in here...and there's also the romanian thread...we can't say it's crowded too much
also my facebook was blocked I can only use the like button xD can't post can't share becuse of a stupid spam bot I got by clicking another friend's thing , I can't believe I fell for it! IT'S THE EFFING FIRST TIME! I feel retarded TAT , pat me bene TAT
dere dere
...however I don't get what happened...did the FB admins block UR account?Machine?That boob checkup looks painful as hell @.@
W8.. Is it the one where the doctor touches your boob and the one in the machine?
'Cause the last one, the painful one, we only have to start doing after we're 40, right?

Comment on Lala's picbeneeeeeee, I wanna chat but I don't have anything to say.![]()


Is that a scanner or something? Is that pressing painful? Sry...I dunno, I haz no boobs...![]()
Squeezed boob #.#~
Tomorrow is saturday u.u Dotaday!
The machine, the nurse, the pacient, a combination of the three or all three?I want one of those![]()


YOU CAN'T AVOID THE INEVITABLE, ONE DAY YOUR NAKED BREAST TOO WILL BE ON THAT COLD INHOSPITABLE MACHINEYes.
Yes.
I followed my mom to an appointment with that machine.
Now I wanna be forever young D:

Eww...women sure have a painful life....too many body parts...and functions...I can't say I wanna be a girl...Yes.
Yes.
I followed my mom to an appointment with that machine.
Now I wanna be forever young D:
That's why they should try the warm hand version more oftenYOU CAN'T AVOID THE INEVITABLE, ONE DAY YOUR NAKED BREAST TOO WILL BE ON THAT COLD INHOSPITABLE MACHINE![]()
