Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

bro...remember this??

silat vs ninja...lulz



---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

well...I'm out

*toodles* :bye
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

so I'm here again

where's that page bene?

btw I don't come around these forums too often lately cuz @_@ I feel like out of place? XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Invisible

 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

blai I love your sig xDDDDD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

lol I should have expected it involved orochimaru <3
oki I'll get to it this evening xD
gotta go to the hospital now for a boob checkup xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD /dies
and it's not that there's nothing to talk about , buuuutt so many people around here and most of which I don't know or know too little and I feel awkward barging in xD


also my facebook was blocked I can only use the like button xD can't post can't share becuse of a stupid spam bot I got by clicking another friend's thing , I can't believe I fell for it! IT'S THE EFFING FIRST TIME! I feel retarded TAT , pat me bene TAT
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Invisible

That boob checkup looks painful as hell @.@
W8.. Is it the one where the doctor touches your boob and the one in the machine?
'Cause the last one, the painful one, we only have to start doing after we're 40, right?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

lol I should have expected it involved orochimaru <3
oki I'll get to it this evening xD
gotta go to the hospital now for a boob checkup xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD /dies
<3
Boob checkup? Is that one of those anti-breast cancer stuff? Or you just thought...hey something might be wrong with my boobs:gwah
:p
and it's not that there's nothing to talk about , buuuutt so many people around here and most of which I don't know or know too little and I feel awkward barging in xD
Well UR most welcome here...it's not that active, so there's not that much stress...although words like boob do beep several people :derp...so UR definitely not barging in here...and there's also the romanian thread...we can't say it's crowded too much:p
also my facebook was blocked I can only use the like button xD can't post can't share becuse of a stupid spam bot I got by clicking another friend's thing , I can't believe I fell for it! IT'S THE EFFING FIRST TIME! I feel retarded TAT , pat me bene TAT
:gwah dere dere

:squish...however I don't get what happened...did the FB admins block UR account?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

That boob checkup looks painful as hell @.@
W8.. Is it the one where the doctor touches your boob and the one in the machine?
'Cause the last one, the painful one, we only have to start doing after we're 40, right?
Machine?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Invisible

beneeeeeee, I wanna chat but I don't have anything to say. :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Invisible

I want one of those :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible


Squeezed boob #.#~

Tomorrow is saturday u.u Dotaday!
Is that a scanner or something? Is that pressing painful? Sry...I dunno, I haz no boobs...

Dota sux.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I want one of those :oh
The machine, the nurse, the pacient, a combination of the three or all three?

:arf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Invisible

ALL OF THEM! :arf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Invisible

Yes.
Yes.

I followed my mom to an appointment with that machine.
Now I wanna be forever young D:
YOU CAN'T AVOID THE INEVITABLE, ONE DAY YOUR NAKED BREAST TOO WILL BE ON THAT COLD INHOSPITABLE MACHINE :kukuku
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

Yes.
Yes.

I followed my mom to an appointment with that machine.
Now I wanna be forever young D:
Eww...women sure have a painful life....too many body parts...and functions...I can't say I wanna be a girl...

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

YOU CAN'T AVOID THE INEVITABLE, ONE DAY YOUR NAKED BREAST TOO WILL BE ON THAT COLD INHOSPITABLE MACHINE :kukuku
That's why they should try the warm hand version more often:hurr
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Invisible

Well, since I'm 18, I alrdy have cold appointments o.o The cold isn't the problem @.@ It's the pain!
AND WHAT IF MY BOOB DOESN'T GO BACK TO THE NORMAL SHAPE? Ç.Ç

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Your hand can't scan, Lori =-=
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top