Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well when you make people swear to you they aren't mafia on your friendship, and then they lie to you face... XDDD

Anyone that's mad at you right now is just angry because you owned your role this game. It's just jealousy. doubt any of the players in this game or previous games have any hard feelings towards you.
Oh, but those were telling the truth! O: Sweet Nabil and Greg xD

Yeah, maybe you and Milly are right, but then again, I'm paranoid, everyone knows that, so I really need a break to deal with my mind xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
If you feel you must take a break, then do it. It's better than feeling obliged and going batshit crazy.





Right, Naomi?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I was thinking on a big game, which a really nice role like the one naomi said.
But I got lots of things to do myself, so I understand xD
We just had a big game before, were I wrote long stories and shit. People enjoyed it, at least from the feedback I got.

That was one of the few things I did good in the first game I was hosting :XD

I'm out of the next ones xD
I always end the game in bad terms with peeps and that's getting worse. Need a break~
Are you talking about me? O___o if yes, there aren't any bed terms between us : )
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
K, good.

Cuz something's wrong if you take a game seriously. <_<

Weirdo Farfy. You get into more fights than a typical Naruto fan. D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Latin?

Don't you mean passion? Share your passion, not your anger. Love the people, even if you hate the game or the direction it goes. Be passionate, but not rageful.

SING THE ENKA AND BE HAPPEH!
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Haku you want to talk about the lists? I prefer the short list, because there is actually a trick behind the lists, which works best with them short.
I did not like that you quit the game, ended with the taste of victory for the townies.

About Gary, he has insight. Being lucky or not, he possesses a unique view of the game. Talk it was obvious that the mafia was Haku is stupidity. The only criticism would be that he lost a bit when people did not follow their ideas and Imp played a lot for that happen , discuss argumentation with the Imp is complicated.

Congratz to Townies ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sorry. You're just too sugoi that I can't help but PM you.



Also, I was gonna like, brag how if I was serious, my enemies would be in trouble, but... the game before this proved that I'm at best, kinda shit at this game. <_<

:<
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Hard not to be, Iva-san, when I was playing like a noob. :( I mean, Josef was the only correct suspicion I had. the rest, I suspected because they either targeted me or someone else vehemently. I didn't evne notice or know about Tata's mistake until someone pointed it out. :<
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Amusing ending there. I wouldn't have picked Haku as someone to do that, however.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Hard not to be, Iva-san, when I was playing like a noob. :( I mean, Josef was the only correct suspicion I had. the rest, I suspected because they either targeted me or someone else vehemently. I didn't evne notice or know about Tata's mistake until someone pointed it out. :<
HEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAW. its ok mei-tan, it takes woman's intuition to realize things like this.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I see your point. So that's why Farfy and Tata and Naomi keep winning and not dying. :??bunny :?bunny :???bunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top