she is not a drag qeen
Oh, but those were telling the truth! O: Sweet Nabil and Greg xDWell when you make people swear to you they aren't mafia on your friendship, and then they lie to you face... XDDD
Anyone that's mad at you right now is just angry because you owned your role this game. It's just jealousy. doubt any of the players in this game or previous games have any hard feelings towards you.
Oh, but those were telling the truth! O: Sweet Nabil and Greg xD


We just had a big game before, were I wrote long stories and shit. People enjoyed it, at least from the feedback I got.I was thinking on a big game, which a really nice role like the one naomi said.
But I got lots of things to do myself, so I understand xD

Are you talking about me? O___o if yes, there aren't any bed terms between us : )I'm out of the next ones xD
I always end the game in bad terms with peeps and that's getting worse. Need a break~
[/C]
Right, Naomi?

Nope, Nii xD Chill.
Wut? D:
I mean, Josef was the only correct suspicion I had. the rest, I suspected because they either targeted me or someone else vehemently. I didn't evne notice or know about Tata's mistake until someone pointed it out. :<
HEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAW. its ok mei-tan, it takes woman's intuition to realize things like this.Hard not to be, Iva-san, when I was playing like a noob.I mean, Josef was the only correct suspicion I had. the rest, I suspected because they either targeted me or someone else vehemently. I didn't evne notice or know about Tata's mistake until someone pointed it out. :<
:???bunny