Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition
Hey I liked the chap. I just like fighting even more. Nothing beats epic swordsplay. Especially now when it seems to be heading towards the end.
Well yeah and got a bit of closure for Kayano as the class accepted her again right away. But let her give in to her young maiden side from time to time~
Yui huh... Well time to look for fanart then.~
So you are tired of looking at me...
That surprising? Remembering my own schedule is hard... Also I completelky forgot about NNB airing on Monday... So I have 2 shows on Monday. x'D
So I need a new VN until you are ready...
Duh to the max, my friend! For work, yes. Not for vacation though~You're duhing my duh comment? Nice...No, summer is too hot for work.
lol that normally happens like every 30 chapters or what, now you can't wait after we didn't get one chapter of fighting? xD
I just don't want her reduced to love interest now sorry, but I guess this arc always was about the clash between Karma and Nagisa, which didn't disappoint so far.
Suggest someone.... well okay then, I suggest Yuigahama![]()
I'm not Josef, I'm just saying that it gets boring if you have to look at the same thing again and again
Hence why I was surprised XD I sure look forward to that, if they are coming. Not sure if I should start a new VN now after finishing Undying yesterday (and no, that's not a VN), considering I want to play Tsukihime again too xD
I think Non Non Byori airs on Monday? Should be fast enough I believe, I saw it on HS at least.
Hey I liked the chap. I just like fighting even more. Nothing beats epic swordsplay. Especially now when it seems to be heading towards the end.
Well yeah and got a bit of closure for Kayano as the class accepted her again right away. But let her give in to her young maiden side from time to time~
Yui huh... Well time to look for fanart then.~
So you are tired of looking at me...

That surprising? Remembering my own schedule is hard... Also I completelky forgot about NNB airing on Monday... So I have 2 shows on Monday. x'D
So I need a new VN until you are ready...

No, summer is too hot for work.









