A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

You're duhing my duh comment? Nice... :XD No, summer is too hot for work.

lol that normally happens like every 30 chapters or what, now you can't wait after we didn't get one chapter of fighting? xD

I just don't want her reduced to love interest now sorry, but I guess this arc always was about the clash between Karma and Nagisa, which didn't disappoint so far.

Suggest someone.... well okay then, I suggest Yuigahama :D
I'm not Josef, I'm just saying that it gets boring if you have to look at the same thing again and again :p

Hence why I was surprised XD I sure look forward to that, if they are coming. Not sure if I should start a new VN now after finishing Undying yesterday (and no, that's not a VN), considering I want to play Tsukihime again too xD

I think Non Non Byori airs on Monday? Should be fast enough I believe, I saw it on HS at least.
Duh to the max, my friend! For work, yes. Not for vacation though~

Hey I liked the chap. I just like fighting even more. Nothing beats epic swordsplay. Especially now when it seems to be heading towards the end.

Well yeah and got a bit of closure for Kayano as the class accepted her again right away. But let her give in to her young maiden side from time to time~

Yui huh... Well time to look for fanart then.~
So you are tired of looking at me... :pout

That surprising? Remembering my own schedule is hard... Also I completelky forgot about NNB airing on Monday... So I have 2 shows on Monday. x'D
So I need a new VN until you are ready... :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

What Gil uses are the originals of pretty much each weapon-based Noble Phantasm. He can't "elevate" them or anything, because he achieved them before they were turned into Noble Phantasms later on, either thanks to another person refining the weapon later on or the Hero perfecting it's usage. For example let's say he got into the possession of the sword later turned into Excalibur, but it's obviously nowhere near Excalibur's level, but simply the original weapon used to create Excalibur at a later point in history.

The epilogue is, for the most part, anime-original, so I can't really tell. They're probably stronger I would guess yeah.
And yes he can replicate weapons from memory too, but before the Gil fight it isn't like he saw such a vast amount of weapons, nor can he normally produce them as fast as Gil simply getting them out of his treasury. Shirou might obviously have a shot against other Servants too if he can use UBW, but Gil was like the best opponent he could fight against with his power because in essence their powers are very similar and he's a rather weak close-quarter fighter.

And a fight between HSE and Gil is pretty hypothetical. In the end Shirou could rival Gil because he never took Shirou serious, until the very last moment when it was too late. Things might go different if he acknowledges HSE as a worthy opponent, like he did with Broskander. If he's not using Ea but goes full power against HSE, Emiya could definitely win, but it's not for granted.

I believe the link was destroyed after the fight, you could see it vanishing right? And lol, they are a couple, they don't just look like one xD No one would lie down comfortably on another ones legs while patting your head if you aren't his girlfriend. Japanese companies just have problems showing kissing scenes on screen, sadly.
Oh.. I finally get the Gil thing. So one last pesky question, the weapons that eventually became noble phantasms aren't in his treasury anymore right? I mean, say the sword that eventually became Excalibur, he doesn't have that sword anymore right? I also have to ask, how does he even get such authentic weapons? Are all Noble Phantasm from his treasury? He talks about everything being his so I suppose that all the NP weapons did originally belong to him (though not as powerful). So how did he get them? And why are his' so special? Or can a servant just a weapon (albeit a solidly forged one) and eventually elevate it to NP level with abilities and all?

So they're a couple? Lol. They really did seem close and cute. Would have been nice to see them kiss though.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Duh to the max, my friend! For work, yes. Not for vacation though~

Hey I liked the chap. I just like fighting even more. Nothing beats epic swordsplay. Especially now when it seems to be heading towards the end.

Well yeah and got a bit of closure for Kayano as the class accepted her again right away. But let her give in to her young maiden side from time to time~

Yui huh... Well time to look for fanart then.~
So you are tired of looking at me... :pout

That surprising? Remembering my own schedule is hard... Also I completelky forgot about NNB airing on Monday... So I have 2 shows on Monday. x'D
So I need a new VN until you are ready... :kappa
Not if you are at home....

Well just saying that epic fights are quite the minority in Gintama usually, so kinda surprised you're demanding more already XD

I guess that's okay~

You wanted a suggestion... xD
No, I'm tired of looking at Shana ;)

So I know better than you, amazing... x'D
I keep telling you Muv Luv :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Not if you are at home....

Well just saying that epic fights are quite the minority in Gintama usually, so kinda surprised you're demanding more already XD

I guess that's okay~

You wanted a suggestion... xD
No, I'm tired of looking at Shana ;)

So I know better than you, amazing... x'D
I keep telling you Muv Luv :p
I am going to be at home too. It could be worse.

Yes, sure but come on... SWORD FIGHTS! :arf

I did... Yui-fanboy... :kappa
How can one become tired of looking at that beauty... :?bunny

Yeah... Typical for me... x'D
But those are two games at once... x'o
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Oh.. I finally get the Gil thing. So one last pesky question, the weapons that eventually became noble phantasms aren't in his treasury anymore right? I mean, say the sword that eventually became Excalibur, he doesn't have that sword anymore right? I also have to ask, how does he even get such authentic weapons? Are all Noble Phantasm from his treasury? He talks about everything being his so I suppose that all the NP weapons did originally belong to him (though not as powerful). So how did he get them? And why are his' so special? Or can a servant just a weapon (albeit a solidly forged one) and eventually elevate it to NP level with abilities and all?

So they're a couple? Lol. They really did seem close and cute. Would have been nice to see them kiss though.
Point is, once they die they go to the Throne of Heroes. Don't think that concept was ever explained full in the anime, so here's the explanation from the wiki if you are interested:

"Heroic Spirits are made up of those who truly existed, those only from legends, and those who were never observed at all. Those who existed had belief of their deeds gathered upon their deaths and were sublimated into beings of higher rank, while those who only existed in myths and legends were born from the gathering of those beliefs even though they didn't exist. Those who were not observed are those who made a contract of some sort with the world during their lives and subsequently became Heroic Spirits, Counter Guardians, after their deaths as compensation. Hassan-i-Sabbah is said to be one who existed, Heracles and Medusa are said to be those who only existed in legend, and EMIYA and King Arthur are those who became or will become Heroic Spirits after the fulfillment of their contracts. The phenomenon applies to any human, animal, or machine that has left behind great enough achievements, but weapons becoming Heroic Spirits from being worshipped as the "greatest weapon of that era" must harbor a soul to achieve such a status.

Each Heroic Spirit is a unique existence, "the one and only", who each stood out from the others of their time by performing deeds and possessing qualities that no other possessed. As of the 21st century, the most recent Heroic Spirits are from one hundred years prior. It is still possible for people to make contracts with the world as Counter Guardians and be summoned from the future into the current age as well. While modern weapons are powerful, it would not normally be possible to summon a "warrior from the future loaded with modern weaponry" because it is difficult for such people to become classified as Heroic Spirits. Modern weapons grant ease of use with the advantage of "anyone can use them as long as they were trained", so those who use them are "faceless heroes" who lack any qualities because they possess "expertise anyone can achieve through sufficient training." Heroes loaded with modern weapons would not become the Heroic Spirit, but rather only the weapon being worshipped so long as it harbors a soul."

So a clone of their soul gets sent into the time they summoned, with the powers they had or were rumoured to have. Obviously as Heroic Spirits they become beings way beyond mortals, I mean not like the real Gil could possibly shoot all his weapons at will or Arthuria could shoot a light laser beam from Excalibur lol XD That's something they can achieve because they reached a status beyond being humans.
The real Gil was rumoured to posses all the riches and weapons of the world, hence why he has them. He was summoned as an Archer, so he can shoot all of those weapons he had in his lifetime. His weapons aren't exactly special, he just had them all so he has pretty much every original which later turned into the heroic spirit's trademark weapon. He can't possibly have Excalibur because he didn't have that weapon in his lifetime.

A Servant can't make a random weapon into a NP, they just come with a weapon or ability rumoured to have in their lifetime. Gil does not have all the originals because not all NP are weapons. I hope that answered all of your questions? xD You should really play the VN if you want to get all of it, explaining that stuff to someone who didn't play the VN is difficult :XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Godd I feel ignored when I read your fate posts niichan lol
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Point is, once they die they go to the Throne of Heroes. Don't think that concept was ever explained full in the anime, so here's the explanation from the wiki if you are interested:

"Heroic Spirits are made up of those who truly existed, those only from legends, and those who were never observed at all. Those who existed had belief of their deeds gathered upon their deaths and were sublimated into beings of higher rank, while those who only existed in myths and legends were born from the gathering of those beliefs even though they didn't exist. Those who were not observed are those who made a contract of some sort with the world during their lives and subsequently became Heroic Spirits, Counter Guardians, after their deaths as compensation. Hassan-i-Sabbah is said to be one who existed, Heracles and Medusa are said to be those who only existed in legend, and EMIYA and King Arthur are those who became or will become Heroic Spirits after the fulfillment of their contracts. The phenomenon applies to any human, animal, or machine that has left behind great enough achievements, but weapons becoming Heroic Spirits from being worshipped as the "greatest weapon of that era" must harbor a soul to achieve such a status.

Each Heroic Spirit is a unique existence, "the one and only", who each stood out from the others of their time by performing deeds and possessing qualities that no other possessed. As of the 21st century, the most recent Heroic Spirits are from one hundred years prior. It is still possible for people to make contracts with the world as Counter Guardians and be summoned from the future into the current age as well. While modern weapons are powerful, it would not normally be possible to summon a "warrior from the future loaded with modern weaponry" because it is difficult for such people to become classified as Heroic Spirits. Modern weapons grant ease of use with the advantage of "anyone can use them as long as they were trained", so those who use them are "faceless heroes" who lack any qualities because they possess "expertise anyone can achieve through sufficient training." Heroes loaded with modern weapons would not become the Heroic Spirit, but rather only the weapon being worshipped so long as it harbors a soul."

So a clone of their soul gets sent into the time they summoned, with the powers they had or were rumoured to have. Obviously as Heroic Spirits they become beings way beyond mortals, I mean not like the real Gil could possibly shoot all his weapons at will or Arthuria could shoot a light laser beam from Excalibur lol XD That's something they can achieve because they reached a status beyond being humans.
The real Gil was rumoured to posses all the riches and weapons of the world, hence why he has them. He was summoned as an Archer, so he can shoot all of those weapons he had in his lifetime. His weapons aren't exactly special, he just had them all so he has pretty much every original which later turned into the heroic spirit's trademark weapon. He can't possibly have Excalibur because he didn't have that weapon in his lifetime.

A Servant can't make a random weapon into a NP, they just come with a weapon or ability rumoured to have in their lifetime. Gil does not have all the originals because not all NP are weapons. I hope that answered all of your questions? xD You should really play the VN if you want to get all of it, explaining that stuff to someone who didn't play the VN is difficult :XD
Yeah, I think I got it. I would play the VN someday. It would be a shame to miss out on the experience
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

I am going to be at home too. It could be worse.

Yes, sure but come on... SWORD FIGHTS! :arf

I did... Yui-fanboy... :kappa
How can one become tired of looking at that beauty... :?bunny

Yeah... Typical for me... x'D
But those are two games at once... x'o
Well right now it's okay but surviving those 35-40 degree inside a building is just annyoing xD

Ofc, just saying that I wouldn't mind some comedy chaps too. Not that I think it's coming though.

I was saying this for you, you know? XD
Shana isn't an awesome beauty to me I fear :D

Yeah sure then play your shitty fanservice Nekopara :pout

Godd I feel ignored when I read your fate posts niichan lol
I didn't ignore you though? :?bunny

Yeah, I think I got it. I would play the VN someday. It would be a shame to miss out on the experience
That's good, I imagine it's quite difficult to understand some things if you lack the background xD Well just tell me should you ever decide to check out the VN.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Damn,it was suppose to "Ignorant" :fail

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Sense published the new chapter btw
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Yeah I surely know far more than you about Fate :p

And yes, wow that chapter was awesome :zomg
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

As humble as always :XD

That is the reason why I brought back
This last line of alibaba...
I think something huge coming, huge enough to stop the war perhaps
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

I'm always humble, yes :nod

And yeah, I imagine Alibaba has to stop the war from breaking out for real, right now Sinbad is the only one profitting from that and if he beats Kou for real now he's basically left without any opponent (though I doubt Al Thamen or Gyokuen are gone for real).
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Well right now it's okay but surviving those 35-40 degree inside a building is just annyoing xD

Ofc, just saying that I wouldn't mind some comedy chaps too. Not that I think it's coming though.

I was saying this for you, you know? XD
Shana isn't an awesome beauty to me I fear :D

Yeah sure then play your shitty fanservice Nekopara :pout
For now it is quite okay. Kinda humid but the temperature is ~20°C. In Thuringia at least.

Neither would I but this isn't the time. Maybe we get more comedy after this is over.

For me? Why? x'D
Well doesn't matter. Can fawn over her by myself then. :nod

I wouldn't call it playing as there are no choices. Also this is prevacation... :XD
And hey! x'D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

For now it is quite okay. Kinda humid but the temperature is ~20°C. In Thuringia at least.

Neither would I but this isn't the time. Maybe we get more comedy after this is over.

For me? Why? x'D
Well doesn't matter. Can fawn over her by myself then. :nod

I wouldn't call it playing as there are no choices. Also this is prevacation... :XD
And hey! x'D
Well a bit more here but it's okay xD

Maybe, I just want Gintama to continue being awesome :D

Because you like Yui a lot too, don't you?

Speak to my hand you traitor!!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Sky 10+? Talk about surprising. :XD

Well a bit more here but it's okay xD

Maybe, I just want Gintama to continue being awesome :D

Because you like Yui a lot too, don't you?

Speak to my hand you traitor!!

Sun is coming out now... Damn my lack of short black shirts is annoying...

Which it will anyway. No questions asked.

I want her to win after all. Though thanks to Oregairu turning into White Album 2 2.0 I have my doubts...

Hello hand-onii-san. How do you do? :blush
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

I'm always humble, yes :nod

And yeah, I imagine Alibaba has to stop the war from breaking out for real, right now Sinbad is the only one profitting from that and if he beats Kou for real now he's basically left without any opponent (though I doubt Al Thamen or Gyokuen are gone for real).
Lol niichan I really wonder what kind of teacher you are :XD

Yess gyokuen can not be defeated~~
Indeed but it looks like aladdin will stop it. You know I finded sinbad's action is understandable, kou basically said that he will fight to defeat them in summit

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Niichan holt posted his first text to magi section
You should come too :XD
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Your section? :heh
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Godd what is with this phone lol
Fix it
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

You should get a new phone. :kappa
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

This is new phone :oh
 
Top