Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Lawlett
Of course :love

Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.

VOTEKILL GrySun

It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
No problem, you don't like me and I don't like you, it's as simple as that and it's day one.

!votekill lawlett-kun I doubt he will die to my magic, erm I mean, I doubt he'll die by an accident later tonight, so might as well put a placeholder vote on him, not sure if I'll be back tonight.



B-but I already did, sir.
lets make this interesting before i go to sleep. votekill grysun
Votekill jorped

Not because he's suspicious, but because it's a pain in the butt to play Mafia with people who are on your ignore list :cookiehand
VOTEKILL TSPanda, just case you seem very suspicious right now and I´m gonna go to sleep, while having less time to check on the comments tommorow.
I Harry wiki my character just to remember her.

Anyways, as I haven't vote yet. Votekill lawlett-kun
I don't trust gnut (Colin). Always taking pictures with that camera of his, he is much likely working for Mafia as a Detective!

votekill gnut

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

In all seriousness i don't really trust Gnut, he seems to be playing a lot carefully and just randomly joining on some conversations. Granted that we are only on day 1 and there isn't much to talk about, but still ...

Panda thought it would be funny to vote for me randomly just for the chance of a 3 way-tie.
I expected that much from Haku, i guess his butt is still hurting, but Panda following that for no reason is suspicious. Might he be trying to save one of is Mafia's buddy? Either Lawly or Grysun?
BROTHER!!!! I MISSED YOUUUU!!!

Dunno why game's dead, think it's dead because we weren't together yet to throw in some fun accusations. XD

I Votekill g01 because nobody expects Neville to be Mafia and then it turns out he is the Mafia Boss.^^
12 pages of spam is dead @.@ but yeah, 3 people didn't show up ;-; My sis' comp got broken.

Votekill Greg
Sowwy. Going to work soon, dunno how my morning will be and I need to vote. You're the one I suspect so far 'cause I can't see how saying "I'm either a detective, a doctor or a mafia" sounds townie like. Saying I had an active night role put a target on my forehead in the last game, so yeah, that didn't look like a helpful move for townies. Although I am aware you were one of the first people to hint so maybe you were counting on other people saying something that could also mean being a detective or a doctor. What holds me back a bit is that, when I was mafia with you, you were hesitant about picking a role soon so, if you're mafia, I don't think you have a complete plan yet so you're using a small range of options. It's super early to stick to those though, so that's what crossed my mind so far o/

On the other hand, I kinda suspect the ones that wanted to use the Snape trick so early. I mean, it's day 1, why take an extra chance of potentially killing a townie this soon? I'd get that when you're suspecting someone and wanna go "why not", later in the game, or if you're doing it for the lulz. That being said, I dunno why someone self proclaimed smart would do that now, Sunny '-'
Votekill Erinyes

I'm off to work, so I won't be around for another 10-11 hours, but I don't trust someone who, off the bat, claims to be a roleless townie.
If that disappoiny you..this is going to piss you off

votekill erinyes





:XD
I think jorp is roleplaying(he even chalkenged Draco), he was playing like that last time.Vote kill Aonori , trying to challenge people twice in a row is too risky this early, it's explained that it's impossible on the first page and she didn't really give hints, she noticed that I was the only Hufflepuff wizard and yet she missed this. Philia is playing as usual.



:hip
eh I thought I did vote?

or am I supposed to bold and underline it

in which case, votekill Jorped

preferably Id kill law, but his role is kinda suspicious (and risky), so we'll see about that later
Votekill crab
Votekill Jay-Rye for now, may consider changing my vote later.

16 of 19 votes

lawlett-kun 3x (Lavender/Philia;Hermione/Grysun;Pansy/Ken)
Grysun 2x (Neville/g01; Dean/lawlett)
gnut 2x (Harry/jorped;Cho/Farfalla)
Erinyes 2x (Ginny/FrostyMouse;Colin/gnut)
jorped 2x (Seamus/Hakuteiken; Crabbe/TSPanda)
TSPanda 2x (Lee/Aonori;George/digitaldude)
g01 Neville 1x (Fred/James)
Aonori 1x (Ernie/Demonspeed)
James 1x (Goyle/Erinyes)
Zasz can't vote, Not Voter Disease
[highlight]Day ends in 35 mins.[/highlight]

Katie Bell, Draco Malfoy and Ronald Weasley have yet to vote.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

No jolp I am not a bandwagoning Nancy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And that doesn't chance the fact that killing him might help mafia
And how do I trust his words, I'm not his fanboy like you. Although I'm considering changing my vote to someone else...

Lawl if you want me to change the vote make me believe the nonsense you're saying.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

DD are you trying to make me look suspicious just because I got sick and that I keep on remaining faithful to my playstyle?
Try something else.
Besides, I'm not posting so much due to two simple facts:

1) I'm on my phone.
2) Day 1 is always boring and full of spam.

P.S: I really can't change my avatar on my phone...
Can someone help me? LOL
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Guys day 1 is ending, if you got anything left to say do it now, especially if you got 2-3 votes on yourself. Gnut would be the nest person I'd vote if I changed from lawl.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And how do I trust his words, I'm not his fanboy like you. Although I'm considering changing my vote to someone else...

Lawl if you want me to change the vote make me believe the nonsense you're saying.
You can't trust him and this is not about his word or trusting him, it was your moves makes me so suspicious
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You can't trust him and this is not about his word or trusting him, it was your moves makes me so suspicious
I don't care about that, you can keep me as a suspect. What I do care about is if lynching lawl is really bad for us or not, which is why I want him to say more.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

He can change it to Erin, Panda or you as well.
Well i mentioned Gnut, because i am not convinced on him (that's why i voted for him).
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Or I can vote jolpie. Pretty sure we can live with out cringe rp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hopefully if you keep having your diva time to decide what to do about protecting yourself, Hardy will just kill two '-'
24h but nooooo, let's make a mess in the last mins.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,663
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

w/e you do, you don't have that long to do it :')
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Or I can vote jolpie. Pretty sure we can live with out cringe rp
Do it, but the moment you do that i will go for you.
Why are you so eager to make me a enemy when i am not even going against you?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Guys day 1 is ending, if you got anything left to say do it now, especially if you got 2-3 votes on yourself. Gnut would be the nest person I'd vote if I changed from lawl.
And I would vote for you, ofc you'd vote for Greg, you don't want to die, you even tried to make lawl do it.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hopefully if you keep having your diva time to decide what to do about protecting yourself, Hardy will just kill two '-'
24h but nooooo, let's make a mess in the last mins.
You talking to me or Lawl? :o
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And I would vote for you, ofc you'd vote for Greg, you don't want to die, you even tried to make lawl do it.
Make lawl do...what? Demon it makes me sad that I somehow became your suspect, got quite a high opinion of you from the magi section. Besides there's like 3 other people with 2 votes other than gnut, how is picking him instead showing I'm trying to save myself?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Do it, but the moment you do that i will go for you.
Why are you so eager to make me a enemy when i am not even going against you?
Izi there beer boy why such defensida
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A good mafia would make a last minute vote change to tie up 2 or 3 people so they all die. Are you guys sure you want to give them that option?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Is Lawl gonna do something just about time expiring? :hmm

A good mafia would make a last minute vote change to tie up 2 or 3 people so they all die. Are you guys sure you want to give them that option?
On that case isn't there gonna be a coin toss by the host?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Shouldn't g01 vote be locked btw Hardy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top