Larcade's relation ship to the Dragneel brother?

  • Larcade is there father

    Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Larcade is there brother

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Larcade is Zeref's son

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Larcade is Natsu's son

    Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Larcade is a demon

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Larcade is a clan member?

    Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Other (Please specify)

    Votes: 19 25.0%

  • Total voters
    76

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

kemor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
229
Reaction score
388
Age
30
Country
Poland
I wouldn't be suprised if he was an angel. We already have demons, gods, dragons and giants. Tho his surname is something that doesn't add up to anything I could think of
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I wouldn't be suprised if he was an angel. We already have demons, gods, dragons and giants. Tho his surname is something that doesn't add up to anything I could think of
Larcade could be a seraph. Which are dragon like angels.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I still stand by my theory on Larcade being an artificial human created by Zeref. Either that or he's simply an Etherious
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
The love child of Zervis....

After seeing that tweet from Hiro, I did think this lol. Obviously they really didn't fuck (I wish though) but now I wonder what Zeref did before he delivered her "dead" body to Hades
 

nuur mohamed

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 24, 2016
Messages
668
Reaction score
363
Age
27
Country
United States
The love child of Zervis....

After seeing that tweet from Hiro, I did think this lol. Obviously they really didn't fuck (I wish though) but now I wonder what Zeref did before he delivered her "dead" body to Hades
Well I'm done:fail. Just no no no no NO !


It also looks wrong zeref looks like a teenage boy and mavis looks like a 8 year old yeah no the innuendo your comment gave made me wanna do this = :shootme

JK I can already see the rage comments saying suicide isn't a joke I know jk
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If Zeref and Mavis made Larcade, they did it with magic. And not the magic that happens in a bedroom ;) But maybe Mavis should have recognised Larcade's magic if she made him...

So Larcade being a descendant is leading the poll so far. I just hope he's not from the future... if he came through the celestial gates at the GMG... :epicfacepalm
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
If Zeref and Mavis made Larcade, they did it with magic. And not the magic that happens in a bedroom ;) But maybe Mavis should have recognised Larcade's magic if she made him...
Lol exactly, there's no way in hell they really had sex and made Larcade, y'all tripping above. If anything Zeref would of took some of her DNA to mix with his to make him. Besides Zeref is old as fuck and Mavis was 24 at time.... what's wrong if they really did do that?
 

Polemos

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
205
Reaction score
572
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The love child of Zervis....

After seeing that tweet from Hiro, I did think this lol. Obviously they really didn't fuck (I wish though) but now I wonder what Zeref did before he delivered her "dead" body to Hades
To be honest this is a pretty tumblr way of thinking. Since I saw this "theory" many times there (so please, don't bite me ;w; ). And I couldn't disagree more with it, even thought I myself ship Zervis a fair bit and it would be nice to see them having a child, but well, not like this. I think he is one of Zeref's creations, but I don't think he is connected to Mavis. Nothing was shown that would make me think that way.

Besides Zeref is old as fuck and Mavis was 24 at time.... what's wrong if they really did do that?
Well, here I agree. They might look pretty young, that's why there are people that like Zeref a pedophile for some reason (obviously some of them are forgetting Mavis's real age and that she stopped growing after casting Law). Having a child together or just being together wouldn't be anything wrong.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
To be honest this is a pretty tumblr way of thinking. Since I saw this "theory" many times there (so please, don't bite me ;w;). And I couldn't disagree more with it, even thought I myself ship Zervis a fair bit and it would be nice to see them having a child, but well, not like this. I think he is one of Zeref's creations, but I don't think he is connected to Mavis. Nothing was shown that would make me think that way.
I'm glad someone gets where I'm coming from lol #ImmortalPeopleLivesMatter. Yeah I'm just throwing this out there but I think it's possible but my gut is telling me he's either from the future or a man-made creation by Zeref and he just donned his last name.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I was having a thought about how Larcade uses some kind of soul magic and how that relates to him being able to help with Acnologia, and then it popped into my head that maybe Larcade's ability to strip souls is effective on Acnologia who uses Dragon Souls to beef up his power astronomically because as we know, he did extract Dragon Souls and was getting stronger likely because of it. So, if Larcade's magic allows him to strip Acnologia's power away, it may get him down to the point where he can be taken down, which would really make Larcade important to the Acnologia fight. I also can see that the magic can't strip mages of a similar calibur or higher than him (souls that are the person's own).

To be honest this is a pretty tumblr way of thinking. Since I saw this "theory" many times there (so please, don't bite me ;w; ). And I couldn't disagree more with it, even thought I myself ship Zervis a fair bit and it would be nice to see them having a child, but well, not like this. I think he is one of Zeref's creations, but I don't think he is connected to Mavis. Nothing was shown that would make me think that way.


Well, here I agree. They might look pretty young, that's why there are people that like Zeref a pedophile for some reason (obviously some of them are forgetting Mavis's real age and that she stopped growing after casting Law). Having a child together or just being together wouldn't be anything wrong.
I completely agree darling! Him being a child of Zeref and Mavis is a bit too out there, and you summed it up well imo. There is more chance Larcade is a creation of Zeref's (not a baby creation). Also people will have to go through me to even try and bite you because I'm not having that xD
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I was having a thought about how Larcade uses some kind of soul magic and how that relates to him being able to help with Acnologia, and then it popped into my head that maybe Larcade's ability to strip souls is effective on Acnologia who uses Dragon Souls to beef up his power astronomically because as we know, he did extract Dragon Souls and was getting stronger likely because of it. So, if Larcade's magic allows him to strip Acnologia's power away, it may get him down to the point where he can be taken down, which would really make Larcade important to the Acnologia fight. I also can see that the magic can't strip mages of a similar calibur or higher than him (souls that are the person's own).



I completely agree darling! Him being a child of Zeref and Mavis is a bit too out there, and you summed it up well imo. There is more chance Larcade is a creation of Zeref's (not a baby creation). Also people will have to go through me to even try and bite you because I'm not having that xD
SirSamuel x Yahate :wtf:yourock.Anyway how will you like if Larcade is the future son of Natsu and Lucy?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
SirSamuel x Yahate :wtf:yourock.Anyway how will you like if Larcade is the future son of Natsu and Lucy?
Honestly, I don't know if I like the idea of him being the child of Natsu and Lucy. It's an interesting concept but at the same time it feels a bit too, for lack of a better word, "tumblry" (Pls don't bite me either or I'll bite you back). I like the idea of him being a Dragneel sibling or one of Zeref's creations a lot more.
 

Polemos

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
205
Reaction score
572
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Larcade is I think the hardest member of Spriggan 12 to talk about, he's a one big walking question mark.
I was having a thought about how Larcade uses some kind of soul magic and how that relates to him being able to help with Acnologia, and then it popped into my head that maybe Larcade's ability to strip souls is effective on Acnologia who uses Dragon Souls to beef up his power astronomically because as we know, he did extract Dragon Souls and was getting stronger likely because of it. So, if Larcade's magic allows him to strip Acnologia's power away, it may get him down to the point where he can be taken down, which would really make Larcade important to the Acnologia fight. I also can see that the magic can't strip mages of a similar calibur or higher than him (souls that are the person's own).
This really sounds like something that can happen, I really like your way of thinking Sammy. It's really good.

Anyway how will you like if Larcade is the future son of Natsu and Lucy?
Hmm, I don't really see this either. He could come from future, eventually (and as for me most possible) from the past, but I don't think he is Mavis and Zeref's or Natsu or Lucy's son. I am really a big anti-fan of those ideas, excuse me.

It's an interesting concept but at the same time it feels a bit too, for lack of a better word, "tumblry" (Pls don't bite me either or I'll bite you back). I like the idea of him being a Dragneel sibling or one of Zeref's creations a lot more.
Oi, you stole the tumblr thing from me! :O I'll bite you gently. But yeah, the idea of him being created by Zeref is by far more interesting than Larcade son of <Zeref and Mavis/Natsu and Lucy/Who knows who else>.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Larcade is I think the hardest member of Spriggan 12 to talk about, he's a one big walking question mark.
Agreed, there is still a lot we don't know about him, which makes it all the more fun to speculate about him eh? I'm hoping he can have a fairly solid impact when we finally see him doing something more active in the war.

This really sounds like something that can happen, I really like your way of thinking Sammy. It's really good.
Thank you my honey, I hope it happens too. It helps bridge the big gap Acnologia has on everyone in a way, but at the same time can still be a way to show how powerful he is without using the Dragon Souls, so it leaves a lot of room for things to happen imo.

Hmm, I don't really see this either. He could come from future, eventually (and as for me most possible) from the past, but I don't think he is Mavis and Zeref's or Natsu or Lucy's son. I am really a big anti-fan of those ideas, excuse me.

Oi, you stole the tumblr thing from me! :O I'll bite you gently. But yeah, the idea of him being created by Zeref is by far more interesting than Larcade son of <Zeref and Mavis/Natsu and Lucy/Who knows who else>.
Guilty as charged, I couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to say it though xD There are things other than biting you can do you know... I'm glad we're in agreement over all of this though, Larcade being Zeref's creation also creates room for more to happen with Zeref's backstory which is always a good thing imo.
 

Polemos

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
205
Reaction score
572
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Agreed, there is still a lot we don't know about him, which makes it all the more fun to speculate about him eh? I'm hoping he can have a fairly solid impact when we finally see him doing something more active in the war.
Yeah, we saw him two times only, right? I don't really like to speculate when there is not enough informations I could take something from. It's pretty, well, hard.

I'm glad we're in agreement over all of this though, Larcade being Zeref's creation also creates room for more to happen with Zeref's backstory which is always a good thing imo.
Aye, exactly what I was thinking the whole time. It would be really interesting. We saw some of Zeref's backstory, but I always felt like I need more.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, we saw him two times only, right? I don't really like to speculate when there is not enough informations I could take something from. It's pretty, well, hard.


Aye, exactly what I was thinking the whole time. It would be really interesting. We saw some of Zeref's backstory, but I always felt like I need more.
Yep, we've only seen Larcade twice, and the one time we saw him use magic was when he made some mages lose their minds from a good feeling and their souls seemingly drifted away. That spurred on my initial thought of his soul magic and it eventually evolved into that theory about it where if he's stronger than a mage or if the soul isn't physically attacked to the body (the person's own soul), it can be stripped away.

Don't we always need more Zeref backstory? :P
 

Chojin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
229
Reaction score
76
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Voting other : Larcade is Zeref or Larcade is alter ego of Demon E.N.D
 
Top