--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Larcade could be a seraph. Which are dragon like angels.I wouldn't be suprised if he was an angel. We already have demons, gods, dragons and giants. Tho his surname is something that doesn't add up to anything I could think of
I'm going to pretend you didn't just say thatThe love child of Zervis....
After seeing that tweet from Hiro, I did think this lol. Obviously they really didn't fuck (I wish though) but now I wonder what Zeref did before he delivered her "dead" body to Hades

Well I'm doneThe love child of Zervis....
After seeing that tweet from Hiro, I did think this lol. Obviously they really didn't fuck (I wish though) but now I wonder what Zeref did before he delivered her "dead" body to Hades
. Just no no no no NO ! 
But maybe Mavis should have recognised Larcade's magic if she made him...
Lol exactly, there's no way in hell they really had sex and made Larcade, y'all tripping above. If anything Zeref would of took some of her DNA to mix with his to make him. Besides Zeref is old as fuck and Mavis was 24 at time.... what's wrong if they really did do that?If Zeref and Mavis made Larcade, they did it with magic. And not the magic that happens in a bedroomBut maybe Mavis should have recognised Larcade's magic if she made him...
To be honest this is a pretty tumblr way of thinking. Since I saw this "theory" many times there (so please, don't bite me ;w; ). And I couldn't disagree more with it, even thought I myself ship Zervis a fair bit and it would be nice to see them having a child, but well, not like this. I think he is one of Zeref's creations, but I don't think he is connected to Mavis. Nothing was shown that would make me think that way.The love child of Zervis....
After seeing that tweet from Hiro, I did think this lol. Obviously they really didn't fuck (I wish though) but now I wonder what Zeref did before he delivered her "dead" body to Hades
Well, here I agree. They might look pretty young, that's why there are people that like Zeref a pedophile for some reason (obviously some of them are forgetting Mavis's real age and that she stopped growing after casting Law). Having a child together or just being together wouldn't be anything wrong.Besides Zeref is old as fuck and Mavis was 24 at time.... what's wrong if they really did do that?
I'm glad someone gets where I'm coming from lol #ImmortalPeopleLivesMatter. Yeah I'm just throwing this out there but I think it's possible but my gut is telling me he's either from the future or a man-made creation by Zeref and he just donned his last name.To be honest this is a pretty tumblr way of thinking. Since I saw this "theory" many times there (so please, don't bite me ;w. And I couldn't disagree more with it, even thought I myself ship Zervis a fair bit and it would be nice to see them having a child, but well, not like this. I think he is one of Zeref's creations, but I don't think he is connected to Mavis. Nothing was shown that would make me think that way.
I completely agree darling! Him being a child of Zeref and Mavis is a bit too out there, and you summed it up well imo. There is more chance Larcade is a creation of Zeref's (not a baby creation). Also people will have to go through me to even try and bite you because I'm not having that xDTo be honest this is a pretty tumblr way of thinking. Since I saw this "theory" many times there (so please, don't bite me ;w; ). And I couldn't disagree more with it, even thought I myself ship Zervis a fair bit and it would be nice to see them having a child, but well, not like this. I think he is one of Zeref's creations, but I don't think he is connected to Mavis. Nothing was shown that would make me think that way.
Well, here I agree. They might look pretty young, that's why there are people that like Zeref a pedophile for some reason (obviously some of them are forgetting Mavis's real age and that she stopped growing after casting Law). Having a child together or just being together wouldn't be anything wrong.
SirSamuel x YahateI was having a thought about how Larcade uses some kind of soul magic and how that relates to him being able to help with Acnologia, and then it popped into my head that maybe Larcade's ability to strip souls is effective on Acnologia who uses Dragon Souls to beef up his power astronomically because as we know, he did extract Dragon Souls and was getting stronger likely because of it. So, if Larcade's magic allows him to strip Acnologia's power away, it may get him down to the point where he can be taken down, which would really make Larcade important to the Acnologia fight. I also can see that the magic can't strip mages of a similar calibur or higher than him (souls that are the person's own).
I completely agree darling! Him being a child of Zeref and Mavis is a bit too out there, and you summed it up well imo. There is more chance Larcade is a creation of Zeref's (not a baby creation). Also people will have to go through me to even try and bite you because I'm not having that xD

.Anyway how will you like if Larcade is the future son of Natsu and Lucy?Honestly, I don't know if I like the idea of him being the child of Natsu and Lucy. It's an interesting concept but at the same time it feels a bit too, for lack of a better word, "tumblry" (Pls don't bite me either or I'll bite you back). I like the idea of him being a Dragneel sibling or one of Zeref's creations a lot more.SirSamuel x Yahate.Anyway how will you like if Larcade is the future son of Natsu and Lucy?
This really sounds like something that can happen, I really like your way of thinking Sammy. It's really good.I was having a thought about how Larcade uses some kind of soul magic and how that relates to him being able to help with Acnologia, and then it popped into my head that maybe Larcade's ability to strip souls is effective on Acnologia who uses Dragon Souls to beef up his power astronomically because as we know, he did extract Dragon Souls and was getting stronger likely because of it. So, if Larcade's magic allows him to strip Acnologia's power away, it may get him down to the point where he can be taken down, which would really make Larcade important to the Acnologia fight. I also can see that the magic can't strip mages of a similar calibur or higher than him (souls that are the person's own).
Hmm, I don't really see this either. He could come from future, eventually (and as for me most possible) from the past, but I don't think he is Mavis and Zeref's or Natsu or Lucy's son. I am really a big anti-fan of those ideas, excuse me.Anyway how will you like if Larcade is the future son of Natsu and Lucy?
Oi, you stole the tumblr thing from me! :O I'll bite you gently. But yeah, the idea of him being created by Zeref is by far more interesting than Larcade son of <Zeref and Mavis/Natsu and Lucy/Who knows who else>.It's an interesting concept but at the same time it feels a bit too, for lack of a better word, "tumblry" (Pls don't bite me either or I'll bite you back). I like the idea of him being a Dragneel sibling or one of Zeref's creations a lot more.
Agreed, there is still a lot we don't know about him, which makes it all the more fun to speculate about him eh? I'm hoping he can have a fairly solid impact when we finally see him doing something more active in the war.Larcade is I think the hardest member of Spriggan 12 to talk about, he's a one big walking question mark.
Thank you my honey, I hope it happens too. It helps bridge the big gap Acnologia has on everyone in a way, but at the same time can still be a way to show how powerful he is without using the Dragon Souls, so it leaves a lot of room for things to happen imo.This really sounds like something that can happen, I really like your way of thinking Sammy. It's really good.
Guilty as charged, I couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to say it though xD There are things other than biting you can do you know... I'm glad we're in agreement over all of this though, Larcade being Zeref's creation also creates room for more to happen with Zeref's backstory which is always a good thing imo.Hmm, I don't really see this either. He could come from future, eventually (and as for me most possible) from the past, but I don't think he is Mavis and Zeref's or Natsu or Lucy's son. I am really a big anti-fan of those ideas, excuse me.
Oi, you stole the tumblr thing from me! :O I'll bite you gently. But yeah, the idea of him being created by Zeref is by far more interesting than Larcade son of <Zeref and Mavis/Natsu and Lucy/Who knows who else>.
Yeah, we saw him two times only, right? I don't really like to speculate when there is not enough informations I could take something from. It's pretty, well, hard.Agreed, there is still a lot we don't know about him, which makes it all the more fun to speculate about him eh? I'm hoping he can have a fairly solid impact when we finally see him doing something more active in the war.
Aye, exactly what I was thinking the whole time. It would be really interesting. We saw some of Zeref's backstory, but I always felt like I need more.I'm glad we're in agreement over all of this though, Larcade being Zeref's creation also creates room for more to happen with Zeref's backstory which is always a good thing imo.
Yep, we've only seen Larcade twice, and the one time we saw him use magic was when he made some mages lose their minds from a good feeling and their souls seemingly drifted away. That spurred on my initial thought of his soul magic and it eventually evolved into that theory about it where if he's stronger than a mage or if the soul isn't physically attacked to the body (the person's own soul), it can be stripped away.Yeah, we saw him two times only, right? I don't really like to speculate when there is not enough informations I could take something from. It's pretty, well, hard.
Aye, exactly what I was thinking the whole time. It would be really interesting. We saw some of Zeref's backstory, but I always felt like I need more.

