Oi, that was our secret.Emperor Spriggan said:I dig this ship, this is like Brandish x Dimaria
@CharaRose is Dimaria and @MarmaladeSky is Brandish
She's always wanted Brandish's ass anyway![]()

though that ass is nice.
Oi, that was our secret.Emperor Spriggan said:I dig this ship, this is like Brandish x Dimaria
@CharaRose is Dimaria and @MarmaladeSky is Brandish
She's always wanted Brandish's ass anyway![]()

So I am a loliHoney, don't listen to what this inbred is feeding you...we'd never fall apart.
Lowkey this is us right now.
![]()

LMAAOOOSo I am a loli
Nah pretty sure this is more us
![]()
Better?
I really appreciate this, even if....somehow all her posts are in this thread LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're Brandish, exactly what part of you is secret?Oi, that was our secret.![]()

You know they would find out eventually you may need to keep her in check thoughOi, that was our secret.
though that ass is nice.

OkLMAAOOO
You can be Mavis with Third OriginBetter?
Btw guys @Brandish @DiMaria Yesta @kira @Mononoke @lakhan220 @atomic_2000 @reverie @Vici @Doughboy Thanks a lot for making Kelly feel welcomedI really appreciate this, even if....somehow all her posts are in this thread LMAO
But eh its the guild so I'm still happy
So thank you all...truly, it has been an honor tospampost here today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're Brandish, exactly what part of you is secret?
Oh welp, before I forget, lemme add @CharaRose to my previous list of people to thank for what happened here today haha
Thank you indeed hehe. Makes it much more easier to join in.LMAAOOO
You can be Mavis with Third OriginBetter?
Btw guys @Brandish @DiMaria Yesta @kira @Mononoke @lakhan220 @atomic_2000 @reverie @Vici @Doughboy Thanks a lot for making Kelly feel welcomedI really appreciate this, even if....somehow all her posts are in this thread LMAO
But eh its the guild so I'm still happy
So thank you all...truly, it has been an honor tospampost here today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're Brandish, exactly what part of you is secret?
Oh welp, before I forget, lemme add @CharaRose to my previous list of people to thank for what happened here today haha

Holy shit....you just made us more canonYou know they would find out eventually you may need to keep her in check though
Ok
Seems like a fair deal, also found this I think it looks pretty cool haha
![]()


LMAAOOO
You can be Mavis with Third OriginBetter?
Btw guys @Brandish @DiMaria Yesta @kira @Mononoke @lakhan220 @atomic_2000 @reverie @Vici @Doughboy Thanks a lot for making Kelly feel welcomedI really appreciate this, even if....somehow all her posts are in this thread LMAO
But eh its the guild so I'm still happy
So thank you all...truly, it has been an honor tospampost here today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're Brandish, exactly what part of you is secret?
Oh welp, before I forget, lemme add @CharaRose to my previous list of people to thank for what happened here today haha
You're lucky you are immortal 


Well, what are you waiting for lol, the spoiler thread is waiting for you to grace it with your marmaladeThank you indeed hehe. Makes it much more easier to join in.
I'll post in different threads as well, don't worry![]()

The only pure person is @CharaRose and I'm learning so much from herHope y'all savages don't poison @MarmaladeSky mind.... need more pure souls around here

My pleasureLMAAOOO
You can be Mavis with Third OriginBetter?
Btw guys @Brandish @DiMaria Yesta @kira @Mononoke @lakhan220 @atomic_2000 @reverie @Vici @Doughboy Thanks a lot for making Kelly feel welcomedI really appreciate this, even if....somehow all her posts are in this thread LMAO
But eh its the guild so I'm still happy
So thank you all...truly, it has been an honor tospampost here today
it's nice to welcome new user especially when it seems like a person you can discuss or just play around
<<< This will trigger Rosy 
I forgot to mention Cana as well.![]()
Erza is Erza whether covered in strawberry or not.You, however, betrayed our StrawbErza campaign!![]()
You're lucky you are immortal
![]()
I know right! This guy, what the fuck.No problem.. she deserved to be welcomed.
You, however, betrayed our StrawbErza campaign!![]()
You're lucky you are immortal
we also failed to get at least one of lakhan's post to get deleted.![]()
![]()

I cringed so much when I first saw that. Like, why the fuck would Jacob care if it's Lucy and why would he consider it terribleErza is Erza whether covered in strawberry or not.
Wait, I just sounded like this guy right here.
![]()
In your case, I just can't resist FroschI know right! This guy, what the fuck.
He's the Emperor so he feels he can freely turn his back to StrawbErza.
How am i not able to NOT like any @Vici's post ?
Every time I wanna move on I have similar reaction like my girl 
but what attracts ones will distance me from the others 


That's right boys this is me in all my glory.I know right! This guy, what the fuck.
He's the Emperor so he feels he can freely turn his back to StrawbErza.![]()

Maybe she doesn't like Frosch?How am i not able to NOT like any @Vici's post ?


@MarmaladeSky and me is a match made in heavenWell, that escalated from 100 to 0 real quick LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dig this ship, this is like Brandish x Dimaria
@CharaRose is Dimaria and @MarmaladeSky is Brandish
She's always wanted Brandish's ass anyway
--- Double Post Merged, ---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BABY
My poor heart.
Sniff Sniff
please nominate us in the community award as the best couple 

You know me so well GirlI know right! This guy, what the fuck.
He's the Emperor so he feels he can freely turn his back to StrawbErza.
How am i not able to NOT like any @Vici's post ?


Still waiting for you to draw me a Kagura avatarwhat's this??? did I miss some Erza anniversary or something??? did my art send you crazy??? I can draw better just for you guys.
this fanbase is crumbling![]()


that means time for an Erza avatar and signature (or Laxus for those Laxus fans
) 
Lol yeah you can change your avatar to whatever that is related to this chapter. But, don't forget to not use any panel from the most recent chapter@DiMaria Yesta It's Mondaythat means time for an Erza avatar and signature (or Laxus for those Laxus fans
)
Soon changing mine![]()
(you can do that tomorrow at 12.00 PM GMT though)