Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
So I am a loli :emocat
Nah pretty sure this is more us
LMAAOOO
You can be Mavis with Third Origin:pleased Better?;)
Btw guys @Brandish @DiMaria Yesta @kira @Mononoke @lakhan220 @atomic_2000 @reverie @Vici @Doughboy Thanks a lot for making Kelly feel welcomed :) I really appreciate this, even if....somehow all her posts are in this thread LMAO
But eh its the guild so I'm still happy:cuddle
So thank you all...truly, it has been an honor to spam post here today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oi, that was our secret.:hip
You're Brandish, exactly what part of you is secret?:p
Oh welp, before I forget, lemme add @CharaRose to my previous list of people to thank for what happened here today haha
 

Mononoke

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
265
Reaction score
1,766
Age
26
Country
Joker
Oi, that was our secret.:hip

though that ass is nice.
You know they would find out eventually you may need to keep her in check though ;)
LMAAOOO
You can be Mavis with Third Origin:pleased Better?;)
Btw guys @Brandish @DiMaria Yesta @kira @Mononoke @lakhan220 @atomic_2000 @reverie @Vici @Doughboy Thanks a lot for making Kelly feel welcomed :) I really appreciate this, even if....somehow all her posts are in this thread LMAO
But eh its the guild so I'm still happy:cuddle
So thank you all...truly, it has been an honor to spam post here today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're Brandish, exactly what part of you is secret?:p
Oh welp, before I forget, lemme add @CharaRose to my previous list of people to thank for what happened here today haha
Ok :blai
Seems like a fair deal, also found this I think it looks pretty cool haha
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
LMAAOOO
You can be Mavis with Third Origin:pleased Better?;)
Btw guys @Brandish @DiMaria Yesta @kira @Mononoke @lakhan220 @atomic_2000 @reverie @Vici @Doughboy Thanks a lot for making Kelly feel welcomed :) I really appreciate this, even if....somehow all her posts are in this thread LMAO
But eh its the guild so I'm still happy:cuddle
So thank you all...truly, it has been an honor to spam post here today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're Brandish, exactly what part of you is secret?:p
Oh welp, before I forget, lemme add @CharaRose to my previous list of people to thank for what happened here today haha
Thank you indeed hehe. Makes it much more easier to join in.

I'll post in different threads as well, don't worry:cheez
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
You know they would find out eventually you may need to keep her in check though ;)

Ok :blai
Seems like a fair deal, also found this I think it looks pretty cool haha
Holy shit....you just made us more canon :XD
That's really good art....is there one for ZerVis with Third Origin Mavis?
For my own....research purposes of course:hi
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
LMAAOOO
You can be Mavis with Third Origin:pleased Better?;)
Btw guys @Brandish @DiMaria Yesta @kira @Mononoke @lakhan220 @atomic_2000 @reverie @Vici @Doughboy Thanks a lot for making Kelly feel welcomed :) I really appreciate this, even if....somehow all her posts are in this thread LMAO
But eh its the guild so I'm still happy:cuddle
So thank you all...truly, it has been an honor to spam post here today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're Brandish, exactly what part of you is secret?:p
Oh welp, before I forget, lemme add @CharaRose to my previous list of people to thank for what happened here today haha

No problem.. she deserved to be welcomed.

You, however, betrayed our StrawbErza campaign! :notamused :nahYou're lucky you are immortal :errr


we also failed to get at least one of lakhan's post to get deleted. :nomoar :nah:nah
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Thank you indeed hehe. Makes it much more easier to join in.

I'll post in different threads as well, don't worry:cheez
Well, what are you waiting for lol, the spoiler thread is waiting for you to grace it with your marmalade:cool:
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Hope y'all savages don't poison @MarmaladeSky mind.... need more pure souls around here
The only pure person is @CharaRose and I'm learning so much from her


Also, no worries here are only chill people here she is safe until she will enter PR or spoiler thread :kukuku


LMAAOOO
You can be Mavis with Third Origin:pleased Better?;)
Btw guys @Brandish @DiMaria Yesta @kira @Mononoke @lakhan220 @atomic_2000 @reverie @Vici @Doughboy Thanks a lot for making Kelly feel welcomed :) I really appreciate this, even if....somehow all her posts are in this thread LMAO
But eh its the guild so I'm still happy:cuddle
So thank you all...truly, it has been an honor to spam post here today
My pleasure:hurr it's nice to welcome new user especially when it seems like a person you can discuss or just play around:hi

Not someone with a stick in they ass :errr <<< This will trigger Rosy :fan

I forgot to mention Cana as well. :blush
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
No problem.. she deserved to be welcomed.

You, however, betrayed our StrawbErza campaign! :notamused :nahYou're lucky you are immortal :errr


we also failed to get at least one of lakhan's post to get deleted. :nomoar :nah:nah
I know right! This guy, what the fuck.
He's the Emperor so he feels he can freely turn his back to StrawbErza. :nah


How am i not able to NOT like any @Vici's post ?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Erza is Erza whether covered in strawberry or not.
Wait, I just sounded like this guy right here.
I cringed so much when I first saw that. Like, why the fuck would Jacob care if it's Lucy and why would he consider it terrible
when he is supposed to do that LOL. I swear, Natsu needs some common sense sometimes. Not only that, but Happy is literally over-crying and Lucy's face Linda looks funny lol.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I know right! This guy, what the fuck.
He's the Emperor so he feels he can freely turn his back to StrawbErza. :nah


How am i not able to NOT like any @Vici's post ?
In your case, I just can't resist Frosch :sweatbunnyEvery time I wanna move on I have similar reaction like my girl :hurr



Someone told me that I have something in me that attracts people towards me :awebut what attracts ones will distance me from the others :arf

But thank you I appreciate that :clingy:nod
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I know right! This guy, what the fuck.
He's the Emperor so he feels he can freely turn his back to StrawbErza. :nah
That's right boys this is me in all my glory.
I go where I want, do what I want and no one says anything about it:hip
How am i not able to NOT like any @Vici's post ?
Maybe she doesn't like Frosch?
Or ooooooooh plot twist:o
Vici is Shadow. and she kills Frosch in the future:oooh
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Well, that escalated from 100 to 0 real quick LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I dig this ship, this is like Brandish x Dimaria
@CharaRose is Dimaria and @MarmaladeSky is Brandish
She's always wanted Brandish's ass anyway :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, ---

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BABY:gwah
My poor heart.
Sniff Sniff
@MarmaladeSky and me is a match made in heaven :lovebunny please nominate us in the community award as the best couple :gigglebunny

At first I thought we're the first same sex couple but it turns out that @Kantos and @Lord Ainz already grabs that spot with their incest and the dungeon of nazarick love :hbunny

I know right! This guy, what the fuck.
He's the Emperor so he feels he can freely turn his back to StrawbErza. :nah


How am i not able to NOT like any @Vici's post ?
You know me so well Girl :hurr
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@DiMaria Yesta It's Monday :D that means time for an Erza avatar and signature (or Laxus for those Laxus fans :p)

Soon changing mine :)
Lol yeah you can change your avatar to whatever that is related to this chapter. But, don't forget to not use any panel from the most recent chapter ;) (you can do that tomorrow at 12.00 PM GMT though)
 
Top