- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
How much has Haikyuu sold overall so far?
I can give examples of you defending blindly tooBasically you are saying that I blidnly defend anything that has cute girls on it. You are mistaken. I can give you a dozen of examples of the contrary as soon as I get home or you could see my dropped list on MAL.
All this began because of a series that hasn't started yet. There are things that I expect from a romance and if it doesn't fulfill the expectations, I will criticize it.
Since you guys don't see me criticizing the mangas I read as much as you wanted, I will start to give my impressions here (meaning the forum).
Around 23,345, 822 copies (take sale from Oricon 2013,2014,2015,2016) so as of November 2016.How much has Haikyuu sold overall so far?
I read Love Rush completely, what are you talking about? lolI can give examples of you defending blindly too
when I criticized Love Rush, you argued with me and then you said you never read it
You were hyping the oneshot from Tokyo Wonder boys author a couple of weeks ago although you admitted you never read it, you said you like simple and pure romance, that was inaccurate btw, to this oneshot which was clearly ecchi-heavy
I saw you Gangan Joker thread during AgK final chapter hype, everyone was talking about it and you know what was your take from it? "what did the cute pink hair girl do?"
in WSM thread you where asking about what manga is Hoshino? it have been running for the magazine for almost a year you only noticed it now?? after they put a cute girl on the cover? what were you even doing in WSM ToC thread all this this time if you don't know what manga is what??
Not to mention all your posts on the volume cover thread drooling over every manga with cute girl on the cover
and regarding "I only like simple and pure romance" why is your favorite manga Nisekoi then?
harem genre are about a self insert guy that can't commit to 1 girl, there's nothing pure about that
and all the girls, same face but with different hair colors, different eyes colors, different quirks..etc that's just fetish fulfillment, there's nothing pure about it that either
conclusion: you like cute girls manga and you clearly biased toward them
Nothing wrong with being a shipper or a fan of certain pairings. Just it gets way outta hand more than it stays in line, which unfortunately alot of shippers are like that. Ships are cool to me and I like them but I never follow a series for them, even in harems which I read. I like plot, setting, story and characters before delving into anything else. Sending hate mail for a pairing not becoming canon is literally what I hate about shipping in general. It's just silly dumb shit that those people should really consider getting a reality check. I read Kishi's interview about Boruto and he talked about Sakura's role... literally the funniest thing I read all day. Simply he knows how much ships stir crowds and it worked in helping Naruto reaching great success (still would of been great I think even without the love triangle). Authors no question use it as a marketing tactic, hey romance sells. That's what bothered me from both Naruto and FT's fandoms: fans just way too concerned about ships at times. But at the same time I'm in no position to tell anyone what to read those for, if that's what you like that's what you like.I don't know man I'm kinda tired of people always bashing shippers just because they like two (or more) characters in a relationship or how they balance each other out. Like... some people really have genuine reasons to ship something and if it makes them happy what's the harm? I know some shippers can get pretty bad and I really hate that they actually sh*t on authors directly and send hate to everyone who doesn't ship or like the same pairing.
You have to admit that mangaka (and not only them) really use the shipper fanbase to make money, to string them around, to keep them watch/read the thing and it can get pretty frustrating when they tease a ship really hard and then they don't make it canon for whatever reason. I just think there's a line that you obvious don't have to cross, don't send hate, be an actual decent person... but people have every right to complain in private because sometimes that relationship that was really not "subtext" is the thing you care the most and the reason why you keep following and buying that product (and it's not WRONG to buy it just for that reason) so you kind of feel like you've been lied and used the whole time. Is it so difficult to develop just ONE relationship romantically (without silly love triangles or harems or other BS) between two characters and then follow though it til the end? I am aware of the fact that it's only fiction and you shouldn't get yourself to emotionally attached but... sometimes it happens anyway.
Also I don't really find funny when someone is truly hurting over something that made them happy in the past. I'm not saying you do either, it's more the general attitude in fandoms that bothers me.
I went back to our conversation about Love Rush, I brought up Negima and you replied that you haven't read itI read Love Rush completely, what are you talking about? lol
my point exactly, if the art didn't have a cute girl in it you wouldn't careTokyo Wonder Boys author oneshot I talked about the art because that was what we had at the time to judge. lol.
see aboveI always honest there, Akame ga Kill caught my attention because of the pink hair girl, what's the problem about that? Again I was talking purely about art. When I read it, it will be another matter.
see above the aboveExcept for Jump, I don't follow the other magazines, even more the TOC, which doesn't have any meaning in Magazine and Sunday, I go there to read the news and see the covers basically, sporadically criticizing Yamada-kun longevity (this one is full of cute girls btw). From there I just read Fuuka, Nanatsu and Yamada-kun, the rest I don't even know the name. And my post asking about Yoshino was full of irony because Magazine puts idols on the covers instead of their series. It was completely irony, even the question of what manga was because I can read Japanese and I could find out if I wanted to.
if you weren't biased you would compliment the art in general, instead of singling out cute girls one, also see above the above the aboveVolume Cover thread is all about art. I am a man, what do you expect from me? Compliment handsome guys? XD
too hard to argue with the truth about the harem genre? I understandNisekoi is already a discussed matter, overly discussed at that. XD
you didn't like those and? you're still biasedsnip
all you did is reinforce the idea in my head that you're someone who judges manga by its art and if it has cute girlsConclusion: You have to learn to differentiate between my sarcastic/ironic posts and serious things and also when I'm talking about art and story.
Be nice, guys.stuff
Lisanna and Natsu?That romance between Lisana and Natsu is awful. Seriously. But I don't think we should discuss Fairy Tail here since this is JUMP's TOC thread.
I read 26 chapters of Negima before throwing it into the trash can.I went back to our conversation about Love Rush, I brought up Negima and you replied that you haven't read it
reading your post in context you were talking about Negima not Love Rush
oops, sorry
my point exactly, if the art didn't have a cute girl in it you wouldn't care
see above
see above the above
if you weren't biased you would compliment the art in general, instead of singling out cute girls one, also see above the above the above
too hard to argue with the truth about the harem genre? I understand
you didn't like those and? you're still biased
all you did is reinforce the idea in my head that you're someone who judges manga by its art and if it has cute girls
literally sharkbait's bizarro

I'm being niceBe nice, guys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
kI read 26 chapters of Negima before throwing it into the trash can.
It is a criterion that works for me, there is a reason for that. I already covered this topic in one of my blog posts (this one is in English). I talk about traps and art style there. I'm not trying to promote myself here, it is just that the reason is there, so why I would rewrite everything. XD
I'm very rational, my actions always have a reason. You may not agree with my reason, but it is what it is art for me, mixing a bit of subjectivity but also very objective.
fanservice isn't just pantyshots and tits, there's nothing pure about wish fulfillmentWhen I say that Nisekoi is pure, I mean that it is not ecchi like the majority of the romance and harem. Got it?
actions speak louder than words, all I see you do is posting about cute girlsSigh... I don't read mangas only because of cute girls... You don't know 1% of what I've already read it seems.![]()


again, no here hate romance, people hate the badly written trash we keep getting in shonenI cannot even joke about the apparent complete hate for romances you guys have.
since I read your posts, I was hoping you were reading mineI will keep in mind that I will have to compliment boys now and then to satisfy you guys.
The first new series is you-know-what and I'm apparently prohibited to talk about that, so I will keep my mouth shut until next week.What's with the 2017 drama? Let's get back to the new series hype and shitting on Black Clover

Banba the GhostLet's discuss Bamba the Man
It will probably trigger some people about Ole Golazo serialization instead of Galaxy Gangs.Let's discuss Bamba the Man


What is it about? Koe no Katachi is not a series that could be serialized in Jump, that's not like Jump... Therefore, an answer could go wrong... I wonder if Jump has to answer at all.Ao no Flag by Kaito is Jump's answer to Koe no Kotachi.