- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yall overrated Golazo, mangaka should've did Galaxy Gangs I'm just sayin
Its not like nobody watches soccer in the states. MLS is a thing and popularOle Golazo to me felt like it was designed specifically for people who didn't know/care much about its sport.
Which is probably why it got strangely high praise from the americans who tried it.
Should be around two hours.How long till the TOC will come out?
My man, do you think that I am insane enough to still be reading Fairy Tail? I dropped the manga before Tenroujima and the anime in the first 3 episodes of season two. Took me long enough.Lisanna and Natsu?
*Looks up*
Dontcha mean Lucy and Natsu? Because so far I know, at least according to fans, has Mashima dropped this one romance in favour of Lucy & Natsu.
... though, in that regard, to say this romance is awful makes much more sense then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I hate romance because I'm an edgelord without feelings. jk, it's just that JUMP romances, SPECIALLY IN RECENT YEARS, all suck.I cannot even joke about the apparent complete hate for romances you guys have
editor did say the pace will pick and the kids will escape before the end of volume 3I hope Promised Neverland slows down, it feels too rush like the author is starting to lose their way.
What why would they do that, they could have at least stayed until like volume 10. I would have really liked some mini arcs to better develop some of the characters, like Ray, or Norman.editor did say the pace will pick and the kids will escape before the end of volume 3
I think every undeveloped character from the kids will get killed off anywayWhat why would they do that, they could have at least stayed until like volume 10. I would have really liked some mini arcs to better develop some of the characters, like Ray, or Norman.