A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

So, I read another batch of 10 chapters of KnK. I'm pretty pissed at Ueno. Seriously. what the fuck is wrong with her to assault Shouko like that (#1, #2. #3). Shouya should have slapped her right there ffs. Seeing how perplex Shouko watched the scene without knowing what was going on made me really sad. Thank god Shouya slammed the door in her face, Ueno is pure poison.

That confession though :blush. So sweeeeettttt :x3. And she confessed twice in a single chapter, kudos to her for her courage. Shouya is an incredible idiot.

The amusment park arc was weird. Simply because Ueno is a horrible person and I can't agree with her points/thoughts. Shouya didn't help much either. Am I the only one who thinks this sentiment is absolutely wrong? First, Shouya didn't actually help Ueno to meet Shouko. Second, Ueno is not doing the same thing like Shouya. Those are complete different situations. Anyway, the end when Shouko said that she hated herself shattered my heart. And with the death of her lovely grandmother, I don't want to imagine what will happen between the sisters and their mother.


:lmao


The more you know, lol.


Hmh... yeah... yeah... bitch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
They choose EGOIST this time

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As you will never play the game anyway:






Fuck FFXV. This is now my favorite OST of any game ever.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
New servants
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
By the way, do you read non-japanese novels?
No I don't, or are you talking about books here? English VNs are pretty meh from what I know, the only one attracting some attention is/was Katawa Shoujo, which served as an introductory VN for many people. Never read it though.

Okay I have to take a bit of it back. After watching 5 episodes it actually got a bit more interesting.
Good to hear that :p Nice tracks btw, I especially like the first one :nod


So, I read another batch of 10 chapters of KnK. I'm pretty pissed at Ueno. Seriously. what the fuck is wrong with her to assault Shouko like that (#1, #2. #3). Shouya should have slapped her right there ffs. Seeing how perplex Shouko watched the scene without knowing what was going on made me really sad. Thank god Shouya slammed the door in her face, Ueno is pure poison.

That confession though :blush. So sweeeeettttt :x3. And she confessed twice in a single chapter, kudos to her for her courage. Shouya is an incredible idiot.

The amusment park arc was weird. Simply because Ueno is a horrible person and I can't agree with her points/thoughts. Shouya didn't help much either. Am I the only one who thinks this sentiment is absolutely wrong? First, Shouya didn't actually help Ueno to meet Shouko. Second, Ueno is not doing the same thing like Shouya. Those are complete different situations. Anyway, the end when Shouko said that she hated herself shattered my heart. And with the death of her lovely grandmother, I don't want to imagine what will happen between the sisters and their mother.


:lmao


The more you know, lol.


Hmh... yeah... yeah... bitch.
Yeah I know what you mean. I guess Shouya is trying to understand Ueno, but in the end she's a lot more selfish than he is. She's doing it for him and probably partly for her. I do think she feels guilty about how things turned out though, in regards to Shouya at least (she did and does love him after all), but that's what I meant with selfish, she would never get the idea to do this for a stranger or someone she barely got to know, only for the people she cares about. Well you will see how her efforts turn out :XD

Kawai is the biggest bitch in my eyes... we can talk about her after you're done, she does get some focus but it's a part I'm not exactly that fond of.

And yes, that confession was really cute :wtf Poor Shouko though... xD

They choose EGOIST this time

New servants
Yep yep, I saw both. Never underestimate a Fate fanboy :kappa Thanks though :hug

Don't really like the design of the new servants but hey...


lol yeah the original art is awful :lmao
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
No I don't, or are you talking about books here? English VNs are pretty meh from what I know, the only one attracting some attention is/was Katawa Shoujo, which served as an introductory VN for many people. Never read it though.

Yeah I know what you mean. I guess Shouya is trying to understand Ueno, but in the end she's a lot more selfish than he is. She's doing it for him and probably partly for her. I do think she feels guilty about how things turned out though, in regards to Shouya at least (she did and does love him after all), but that's what I meant with selfish, she would never get the idea to do this for a stranger or someone she barely got to know, only for the people she cares about. Well you will see how her efforts turn out :XD

Kawai is the biggest bitch in my eyes... we can talk about her after you're done, she does get some focus but it's a part I'm not exactly that fond of.
I’m talking about books like A Song of Ice and Fire, Harry Potter and so on.

Nevertheless, it doesn’t change the fact that Ueno is a bitch. You don’t have to care for other people, you don’t need to befriend with anyone (handicapped or not), but you have to - at least - treat other people in a friendly manner. But she doesn’t think outside the box and she tops everything with her weird and abstruse logic towards Shouko.

Oh, seems like I’m in for a big surprise in regards to Kawai. I’m looking forward to it. I kinda stopped to read KnK. Umineko and The Dark Tower are occupying me right now.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Saber has such a great model in the GO Game :o
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I’m talking about books like A Song of Ice and Fire, Harry Potter and so on.

Nevertheless, it doesn’t change the fact that Ueno is a bitch. You don’t have to care for other people, you don’t need to befriend with anyone (handicapped or not), but you have to - at least - treat other people in a friendly manner. But she doesn’t think outside the box and she tops everything with her weird and abstruse logic towards Shouko.

Oh, seems like I’m in for a big surprise in regards to Kawai. I’m looking forward to it. I kinda stopped to read KnK. Umineko and The Dark Tower are occupying me right now.
Yeah ofc I read those books, I thought I told you that I'm up to date with ASoIaF and am waiting for the next book XD It's amazing that I wasn't spoiled by seasons covering more than the books yet, I tried to stay away from that as much as possible and so far it worked out. It's pretty much the last western book I read though, that I have to admit. Ofc before I turned more "otaku" I read quite a few western books, but even those usually were fantasy or crime thrillers/mystery stories. Sometimes horror too, with stuff like "It" or "She" from Steven King. When I was younger I actually read quite a few history books... which reminds me that the last history-related book I read was Pillars of the Earth and later the sequel World Without End by Ken Follett. Really loved both, especially the first. For many stories I can't recall the name tbh, but some other stuff I've read is The Jackal, The Physican, Pope Joan, Le Petit Prince (which I totally didn't get as a kid tbh, I think you can only appreciate that book for real once you're older)... I'm actually here scratching my head bc there are way more but I can't recall concrete titles atm... x'D

Well maybe she's a bitch, but I think many teens are just like that. They don't really care for anyone but their friends and hence tend to not treat others that well, depending on their personality. Her logic with Shouko is simply that she hates her for basically stealing Shouya away (both at the present and at the past too, with triggering all these events). Unreasonable, but understandable at least.

lol there's no big surprise... we can talk about that again at the end I guess. Oh, so you're reading the Dark Tower? Many years ago I never could get past the first hundred pages or so, bc absolutely nothing happened (or that's what my memory says).

One more:


The feels. :emocat
Good, but I don't get that many feels xD


Saber has such a great model in the GO Game :o
There's only one iconic Saber and that's Arturia, the other Sabers you might as well address with their names, in this case Attila :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well you can't deny that she really felt her song here.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah ofc I read those books, I thought I told you that I'm up to date with ASoIaF and am waiting for the next book XD It's amazing that I wasn't spoiled by seasons covering more than the books yet, I tried to stay away from that as much as possible and so far it worked out. It's pretty much the last western book I read though, that I have to admit. Ofc before I turned more "otaku" I read quite a few western books, but even those usually were fantasy or crime thrillers/mystery stories. Sometimes horror too, with stuff like "It" or "She" from Steven King. When I was younger I actually read quite a few history books... which reminds me that the last history-related book I read was Pillars of the Earth and later the sequel World Without End by Ken Follett. Really loved both, especially the first. For many stories I can't recall the name tbh, but some other stuff I've read is The Jackal, The Physican, Pope Joan, Le Petit Prince (which I totally didn't get as a kid tbh, I think you can only appreciate that book for real once you're older)... I'm actually here scratching my head bc there are way more but I can't recall concrete titles atm... x'D

Well maybe she's a bitch, but I think many teens are just like that. They don't really care for anyone but their friends and hence tend to not treat others that well, depending on their personality. Her logic with Shouko is simply that she hates her for basically stealing Shouya away (both at the present and at the past too, with triggering all these events). Unreasonable, but understandable at least.

lol there's no big surprise... we can talk about that again at the end I guess. Oh, so you're reading the Dark Tower? Many years ago I never could get past the first hundred pages or so, bc absolutely nothing happened (or that's what my memory says).



Good, but I don't get that many feels xD




There's only one iconic Saber and that's Arturia, the other Sabers you might as well address with their names, in this case Attila :p
Preach the Teach I suppose :XD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Were you aware that Shirou and Sasuke share same seiyuu? :D
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yayyy, I can look at your - amazing - set again. :blush
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Preach the Teach I suppose :XD
:p


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Were you aware that Shirou and Sasuke share same seiyuu? :D
Magicians is another famous Fate artist, I know all his stuff but thanks ;)

And yes, don't remind me haha :XD

Hokage die when they are killed!
Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right
Not a big fan of those memes, but hey :p

Yayyy, I can look at your - amazing - set again. :blush
Thanks my friend, it was about time for a change :blush
 
Top