Not a DBZ fan; gets TienWelp,not a DBZ fan as such,may beginner's luck be with me![]()
Fan of DBZ since the OG Toonami days; gets Mr. Fucking Briefs.
Ok Farf.
Not a DBZ fan; gets TienWelp,not a DBZ fan as such,may beginner's luck be with me![]()

I guess so, but I am always a last minute votelock kinda of guy, because I always like to see what everyone´s argument is, tho as you said it is unlikely.I don't really think anyone should be committing their transfer power to someone else on the first day. If you don't want to waste it, do like Battou and power-up yourself.
Transfer power Launch (xi0)
There's no basis for trusting anyone else at this point.
Tell my role on Day 1? LolWelp, can´t sleep for now, might go for a few more minutes to make it to 3 AM.
List of non posters updated.
@WithYouInSpirit whats your role, since i saw your lurking here![]()
eh, had nothing else to ask, and i do am sleepy.Tell my role on Day 1? Lol
And 17 is now one of the strongest characters in DB while Discount Piccolo is not even canon...Hey look at the bright side your character got to beat Cell (I got absorbed)
Videl was better with pigtailsThree pages already. By the way, if the avys are sorted, I was lucky , Videl short-haired version
Blindly linching, like the train for Zasz linching?Remember last game we killed a doctor and a mortician with those trains.
.
Cmon, Pikkon is great, I loved using him in budokai tenkaichi 2Transfer to Paikuhan.
I jus know that Transfer will end up becoming detrimental to Townies if we abuse it.
And 17 is now one of the strongest characters in DB while Discount Piccolo is not even canon...
I will kill xnut because I wanted Goku.
Videl was better with pigtails.
Would you actually be willing to give your energy to someone else D1?Y´all being too fast with the transfers
Yes, TowniesHaha
Transfer to Oolong
.
Nah, but I think there is a lot of time to still go, and giving energy to someone else is also a way to make them a more valuable target for the mafia, so I think it has some uses.Would you actually be willing to give your energy to someone else D1?
Yes, Townies.


he's definitely mafia, (a cyber mafia to be precise) heard that this guy has hacked the whole internet connection of his country
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Asia-chan Im jealous of your character !!!!!!!!!Three pages already. By the way, if the avys are sorted, I was lucky , Videl short-haired version
Blindly linching, like the train for Zasz linching?Remember last game we killed a doctor and a mortician with those trains.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
kato haven't posted when the game started because the game started at around 1am in my time zone and im the kind of human who sleeps at nights unfortunately, im not an incative player just because i couldn't post right at the startingThanks ofr giving me Roshi, the greatest teacher in dragon ball!
Anyway, if we scatter the energy now, won´t it be be make some mafia targets, and take more of our energy now?
I mean: We kill a Towie+they kill another at night = 2 energy lost.
We scatter now, we kill a towie+they kill another at night = 3 energy lost.
I mean, I know we have lots of players, but that just makes it more difficult to see trough everyone.
Just to help, I will try to keep tabs on who still has not posted at least on the first few days, since we tend to have less active people in Day 1 with 15 players, who knows with 28? For the few games we played, lurkers were always the first picks.
@A.ulq
@desin24
@Erinyes
@Holt
@James Rye
@lakhan220
@TSPanda
@xnut
@Zasz
So 9/28, still a lot for us to be deciding anything, tho after we get at least one mafia (which normally helps to find the others), I am down with the sharing plan.
Just a FYI, just got home from seeing IT, and its 2:28 AM in Brazil, so I will probally sleep till midday.
please take in account other peoples circumstances
transfer to MrPopo
Transfer power Launch (xi0)
Transfer to Paikuhan.
Transfer to Oolong
Transfer to Zasz
Transfer to Demonspeed
Transfer to Aonori
Transfer to xnut
Transfer Power Krillin
TRANSFER DEMONSPEED
Transfer to Jammin/Krillin
transfer to xi0
Transfer to Mr. Satan
Transfer to Krillin.
Transfer to MrPopo
I'll transfer the energy to Videl.
transfer to xi0 (Launch)
Transfer energy to WithYouInSpirit
Transfer to Krillin
Transfer Power to Brandish, Mr. Satan.
transfert power to Bulma (scav)
I'll Transfer Energy to xi0
Transfer energy to WinthYouInSpirit/Oolong
I transfer my energy to Emperor Spriggan
Transfer to Emperor Spriggan
Transfer to Emperor Spriggan/Ten Shinhan
Transfer to Emperor Spriggan.
Transfer to Emperor Spriggan.
Transfer my power to Emperor Spriggan
Transfer to Spriggan
Transfer to Spriggan.
transfer to emperor Spriggan
Transfer to Tenshinhan
Transfer energy to Spriggan.
Energy Transfer to Jesus/EmperorSpriggan[/QUOTE]Transfer to Emperor Sprig
!transfer to Tenshinhan
Transfer to emperor
Transfer Energy to Launch/xi0
Transfer power xi0/Launch
Transfer Power xi0
tranfer energy to WYIS/Oolong
Also Transfer energy to spirit
Transfer to WithYouInSpirit/Oolong
Tranfer to spirit
I transfer my energy to WithYouInSpirit
Transfer Wiys/oolong
Right, almost forgot. Transfer to WithYouInSpirit. Lamest town win ever incoming.
Transfer to WYIS
Before I forget again, transfer to Oolong/Spirit.
Transfer to WYIS
Transfer to Oolong![]()
Okay, Transfer to WYIS
!transfer to xi0
Transfer my energy to Oolong/Wyis
I'll take this opportunity to Transfer Energy to Demonspeed
Transfer to demonspeed/paikuhan
Transfer to Demonspeed
Transfer to Demonspeed/Paikuhan.
Transfer energy to Demonspeed
Transfer to Demon Paikuhan
!transfer energy to xi0
Transfer to xi0/Launch
Transfer energy to xi0
!transfer energy to xi0
Transfer to xi0
transfer energy to xi0
Transfer energy toboobsMe
Also, Transfer energy to Demon
Transfer energy to Demon
Transfer to Demonspeed/Paikuhan
Transfer energy to Demonspeed
!transfer energy Demonspeed
Energy Transfer Demonspeed
!transfer energy to Demonspeed


Farfalla said:TRANSFER COUNT
Battou 1x (Battou, Mr. Popo)![]()
xi0 1x (xi0, Launch)![]()
Demonspeed 1x (Demonspeed, Paikuhan)![]()
WithYouInSpirit (WithYouInSpirit, Oolong)![]()