Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Welp, can´t sleep for now, might go for a few more minutes to make it to 3 AM.

List of non posters updated.

@WithYouInSpirit whats your role, since i saw your lurking here :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't really think anyone should be committing their transfer power to someone else on the first day. If you don't want to waste it, do like Battou and power-up yourself.

Transfer power Launch (xi0)

There's no basis for trusting anyone else at this point.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't really think anyone should be committing their transfer power to someone else on the first day. If you don't want to waste it, do like Battou and power-up yourself.

Transfer power Launch (xi0)

There's no basis for trusting anyone else at this point.
I guess so, but I am always a last minute votelock kinda of guy, because I always like to see what everyone´s argument is, tho as you said it is unlikely.

on another note, who did you ascend on pyre xD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Tell my role on Day 1? Lol
eh, had nothing else to ask, and i do am sleepy.

But as I said, having come this far, and tomorrow is a holiday on Brasil, so...

I am also at my parents home to spend the holiday with them, so I will wake up at the same time (around midday) for lunch so...

How was your day then
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,363
Gender
Male
Country
France
Transfer to Paikuhan.

I jus know that Transfer will end up becoming detrimental to Townies if we abuse it.

Hey look at the bright side your character got to beat Cell (I got absorbed:s)
And 17 is now one of the strongest characters in DB while Discount Piccolo is not even canon...

I will kill xnut because I wanted Goku.

:XD Three pages already. By the way, if the avys are sorted, I was lucky , Videl short-haired version :zomg

Blindly linching, like the train for Zasz linching? :XD Remember last game we killed a doctor and a mortician with those trains.
Videl was better with pigtails :mono.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Transfer to Paikuhan.

I jus know that Transfer will end up becoming detrimental to Townies if we abuse it.



And 17 is now one of the strongest characters in DB while Discount Piccolo is not even canon...

I will kill xnut because I wanted Goku.



Videl was better with pigtails :mono.
Cmon, Pikkon is great, I loved using him in budokai tenkaichi 2
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Y´all being too fast with the transfers
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Would you actually be willing to give your energy to someone else D1?



Yes, Townies :nod.
Nah, but I think there is a lot of time to still go, and giving energy to someone else is also a way to make them a more valuable target for the mafia, so I think it has some uses.

Well, now really off to sleep, see you guys in around 9 hours
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I agree spreading the transfers out roughly for now would be best. I don't remember ever playing a game where a mafia was lynched day 1, so having two day 1 "lynchings" really does seem like it'd do more harm than good.

I will hold on to mine for now, though. Transferring early to myself or someone else when not even half the players have posted yet and there's not even an inkling of a "status quo" seems like a waste. In the end, I feel they're a little bit like an "anti-vote-kill" in that you place some trust in the one you transfer to (though the one with the Genki Dama would be stupid to act without the other players' "consent", but still).
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Is it possible to have a list of all the transfers so far?
As a thanks I may transfer my energy to someone. :kappa
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,071
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
wait why did i have to take off my gorgeaous Marian avy for this creature avy !!!?


Battou is in the game :teehee he's definitely mafia, (a cyber mafia to be precise) heard that this guy has hacked the whole internet connection of his country



Big thxs to Farf-chan anbd Hardy for hosting, good job !

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:XD Three pages already. By the way, if the avys are sorted, I was lucky , Videl short-haired version :zomg

Blindly linching, like the train for Zasz linching? :XD Remember last game we killed a doctor and a mortician with those trains.
Asia-chan Im jealous of your character !!!!!!!!!

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thanks ofr giving me Roshi, the greatest teacher in dragon ball!

Anyway, if we scatter the energy now, won´t it be be make some mafia targets, and take more of our energy now?
I mean: We kill a Towie+they kill another at night = 2 energy lost.
We scatter now, we kill a towie+they kill another at night = 3 energy lost.

I mean, I know we have lots of players, but that just makes it more difficult to see trough everyone.

Just to help, I will try to keep tabs on who still has not posted at least on the first few days, since we tend to have less active people in Day 1 with 15 players, who knows with 28? For the few games we played, lurkers were always the first picks.

@A.ulq
@desin24

@Erinyes
@Holt
@James Rye
@lakhan220

@TSPanda
@xnut
@Zasz

So 9/28, still a lot for us to be deciding anything, tho after we get at least one mafia (which normally helps to find the others), I am down with the sharing plan.

Just a FYI, just got home from seeing IT, and its 2:28 AM in Brazil, so I will probally sleep till midday.
kato haven't posted when the game started because the game started at around 1am in my time zone and im the kind of human who sleeps at nights unfortunately, im not an incative player just because i couldn't post right at the starting :facepalm please take in account other peoples circumstances ♥
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
VOTEKILL COUNT
​
Emperor Spriggan 1x (Kibito's Punishment) Didn't vote in day 5.
-------------------
Emperor Spriggan can't vote, Not Voter Disease

1 out of 7 votes


TRANSFER COUNT
transfer to MrPopo
Transfer power Launch (xi0)
Transfer to Paikuhan.
Transfer to Oolong
Transfer to Zasz
Transfer to Demonspeed
Transfer to Aonori
Transfer to xnut
Transfer Power Krillin
TRANSFER DEMONSPEED
Transfer to Jammin/Krillin
transfer to xi0
Transfer to Mr. Satan
Transfer to Krillin.
Transfer to MrPopo
I'll transfer the energy to Videl.
transfer to xi0 (Launch)
Transfer energy to WithYouInSpirit
Transfer to Krillin
Transfer Power to Brandish, Mr. Satan.
transfert power to Bulma (scav)
I'll Transfer Energy to xi0
Transfer energy to WinthYouInSpirit/Oolong
I transfer my energy to Emperor Spriggan
Transfer to Emperor Spriggan
Transfer to Emperor Spriggan/Ten Shinhan
Transfer to Emperor Spriggan.
Transfer to Emperor Spriggan.
Transfer my power to Emperor Spriggan
Transfer to Spriggan
Transfer to Spriggan.
transfer to emperor Spriggan
Transfer to Tenshinhan
Transfer energy to Spriggan.
Energy Transfer to Jesus/EmperorSpriggan[/QUOTE]
Transfer to Emperor Sprig
!transfer to Tenshinhan
Transfer to emperor
Transfer Energy to Launch/xi0
Transfer power xi0/Launch
Transfer Power xi0
tranfer energy to WYIS/Oolong
Also Transfer energy to spirit
Transfer to WithYouInSpirit/Oolong
Tranfer to spirit
I transfer my energy to WithYouInSpirit
Transfer Wiys/oolong
Right, almost forgot. Transfer to WithYouInSpirit. Lamest town win ever incoming.
Transfer to WYIS
Before I forget again, transfer to Oolong/Spirit.
Transfer to WYIS
Transfer to Oolong :pwnge
Okay, Transfer to WYIS
!transfer to xi0
Transfer my energy to Oolong/Wyis
I'll take this opportunity to Transfer Energy to Demonspeed
Transfer to demonspeed/paikuhan
Transfer to Demonspeed
Transfer to Demonspeed/Paikuhan.
Transfer energy to Demonspeed
Transfer to Demon Paikuhan
!transfer energy to xi0
Transfer to xi0/Launch
Transfer energy to xi0
!transfer energy to xi0
Transfer to xi0
transfer energy to xi0
Transfer energy to boobsMe
Also, Transfer energy to Demon
Transfer energy to Demon
Transfer to Demonspeed/Paikuhan
Transfer energy to Demonspeed
!transfer energy Demonspeed
Energy Transfer Demonspeed
!transfer energy to Demonspeed
​


Demonspeed 15x (Demonspeed, Paikuhan1 ; GrySun, Yamcha1 ; Kato756, Roshi1 ; WithYouInSpirit, Oolong4 ; Erinyes, Pu'ar4 ; GrySun, Yamcha4 ; Demonspeed, Paikuhan4 ; A.ulq, Mr. Buu4 ; Erinyes, Pu'ar5 ; Holt, Chichi5 ; A.ulq, Mr. Buu5 ; Demonspeed, Paikuhan ; WithYouInSpirit, Oolong ; GrySun, Yamcha ; desin24, Gohan ; Emperor Spriggan, Tenshinhan)
Lady pompom 1x (Lady pompom, Videl1)
WithYouInSpirit 1x (Lady pompom, Videl4)

(Grysun, Yamcha2 ; WithYouInSpirit, Oolong2 ; Demonspeed, Paikuhan2 ; Organizized, Karin2 ; Vandred, Kid Trunks2 ; Brandish, Mr. Satan2 ; Erinyes, Pu'ar2 ; A.ulq, Mr. Buu2 ;Battou, Mr. Popo2 ; Totinona, Android 182 ; Holt, Chichi2 ; desin24, Gohan2 ; SonOfDaws, Dr. Brief2 ; Emperor Spriggan, TenShinHan2 ; Kato756, Roshi2)
(WithYouInSpirit, Oolong1 ; Holt, Chichi1 ; Lady pompom, Videl2 ; Lady pompom, Videl3 ; Holt, Chichi3 ; Demonspeed, Paikuhan3 ; gnut, Trunks3 ; GrySun, Yamcha3 ; Erinyes, Pu'ar3 ; Vandred, Kid Trunks3 ; Brandish, Mr. Satan3 ; Organizized, Karin3 ; SonOfDaws, Mr. Brief3 ; Totinona, Android 183 ; A.ulq, Mr. Buu3)
(xi0, Launch1 ; SonOfDaws, Dr. Brief1 ; Vandred, Kid Trunks1 ; desin24, Son Gohan1 ; xi0, Launch2 ; xi0, Launch3 ; WithYouInSpirit, Oolong3 ; Emperor Spriggan, Tenshinhan3 ; GrySun, Yamcha5 ; Demonspeed, Paikuhan5 ; WithYouInSpirit, Oolong5 ; Emperor Spriggan, Tenshinhan5 ; desin24, Gohan5 ; Lady pompom, Videl5 ; xi0, Launch5)
​
Transfers with a number were done in the respective day.


​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Thank you vety much! :blush

Transfer to Zasz

:kappa

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top