I might as well elaborate on my role a little. It's passive in the sense that I don't actively target other players.
Omg I just noticed this now as I checked for any hints Erin missed after her latest recap, how did I not notice this earlier?I have to say I have my reasons for being a bit less active this game![]()
This literally says "I have a good role so I wanna stay in the background". Guess now we know why they killed Kato LOL. Kato why you do this.Erin however sure noticed Kato's post, so here's definitive proof why they murdered Kato. Zimb seems to have noticed it too judging from hist last recap post where he writes that about Kato's post.could it be a hidden hint![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes that's what all passive roles doI might as well elaborate on my role a little. It's passive in the sense that I don't actively target other players.

I should give hints.But just one thing.If I directly reveal my role will it be considered a bad action?So @Arjun @Gryffindor @MarmaladeSky you 3 are the only ones that gave no hints so far. I think Bel and zimb gave hints in the previous page, didn't read those as I was updating the recap.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It depends on many things really. On what your role is, whether revealing it comes with some results that are helpful etc. You be the judge.I should give hints.But just one thing.If I directly reveal my role will it be considered a bad action?
I will then give a hint to be on the safe sideIt depends on many things really. On what your role is, whether revealing it comes with some results that are helpful etc. You be the judge.
what the fukkuI will then give a hint to be on the safe side
"A person was shot but the bullet didn't pierce him".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That person is me.what the fukku
I don't know if that's a meme Mafia confession or a hint at Sane Doctor--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't know how does my hint refer to the detective.I never claimed I am a detective.If you are a detective, or a role which can unearth Mafia members - it's probably not wise to point that out.
...and if you were a Mafia member, then [in almost all circumstances] it would certainly be a bad idea to point that out!
![]()
Pretty useless at the moment. Emphasis on "at the moment".So @Arjun @Gryffindor @MarmaladeSky you 3 are the only ones that gave no hints so far. I think Bel and zimb gave hints in the previous page, didn't read those as I was updating the recap.
I've seen much more flamboyant Mafia Reveals @LambuIf you are a detective, or a role which can unearth Mafia members - it's probably not wise to point that out.
...and if you were a Mafia member, then [in almost all circumstances] it would certainly be a bad idea to point that out!
![]()

Yeah now that you mention it, we could get back Empty soon. I don't think I'd trust any "regular townie" claims this game, and Empty seemed kinda apathetic towards whether she dies and spammed "awe"So Empty's role is with 99%-certainty Jesus, huh. Well... That could have gone worse. A lot of deaths tonight, but with the hosts screaming at us that there's more than Note, it's not very surprising.
Sucks about DiMaria too, but eh. Not sure how anyone would have had fun with Bodyguard either way
Another dead Detective is a lot more worrying, instead. Especially since *cough* if there's any Det still alive, they have no sure way to confirm their sanity until Empty comes back to life in two days... Unless they already investigated one of the many dead players. If only I'd have known DiMaria would have been hostkilled at the start of today rather than at the end of yesterday, I wouldn't have wasted so much time arguing that plan about niichan.I hope there's a Det who picked up on that...
Erin asStrongmanStrongwoman, thoughAt any rate, three dead mafias in three days, at the cost of five townies, is not a negative result at all. Too bad that *cough* we already lynched the chatty mafia member, since I just checked Erin's few posts and she didn't interact in any meaningful way with anyone...

A PGO kill this late? Hm I guess it's possible if the role is on someone most people overlooked, and there's quite a lot of lay-low esque players. I'm a bit on edge on several players actually, I'm hoping today someone slips up again.Well...im thinking erin was killed by targeting a possible pgo or an insane doc kill or possible 3rd party/deathnote.
Kato.....someone brought up he was busy with GF.
But i got my money on spirit....he was the one really pushing for pressure on kato...he also voted erin on day 1.
Emptysoul was an outright kill by mafia i believe....seeing how they (nichan)was trying hard to get her lynched....dont know why.
Maybe empty said something that made them think important....xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually you being alive is extremely surprising with the knowledge I currently hold. As for me, they probably chickened out since I likely had protection or was baiting a kill on me.I'd say you and me being both alive is not surprising at all, actually.
Ah, you think today we should question more than one person at a time? But we learned so much from that 15-people bandwagon yesterday
And you and @gnut are still free to remind me why I'm supposed to be "what we end up going for today". You know, since you still need to make sense of your accusations, which still only amount to "your plan is weird" and "if niichan is Mafia Boss, then Vandred is certainly mafia too". Some intuition you showed there, by the way![]()
My plan this game was chaining lynches. Pressuring Spriggan had niichan slip up, pressuring niichan had you slip up. And now, by observing this day I expect to find 2 more mafias. I try to make sure I'm not empty-handed next day, and I'm not.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That's what I find strange, both niichan and Vand seem to think we're all idiots who they could sell anything. But them dying as mafia should be a wakeup slap for them anywayGive us a little credit....well gry![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
You mean this post?I think so to. But I think Belserion is one of them. That wierd 180 she did on niichan yesterday just seems like she saw that a convenient kill would happen for niichan. But before that she was quite opposed to it.
Not sure what to think of this. Is this the usual Bel people know? Calling someone Mafia trash, especially since she seemed like she took niichan's side earlier that day, or at least remained neutral. Saying she wanted him to be useful to her at night... Bel what exactly are you?Even though niichan is 100% Mafia trash I was hoping he'd be useful to me for at least tonight. But oh well. I do love a good mafia lynch
Votekill niichan
Could you elaborate on this since I'm sure I did nothing of the sort?Not sure what to think of this. Is this the usual Bel people know? Calling someone Mafia trash, especially since she seemed like she took niichan's side earlier that day, or at least remained neutral. Saying she wanted him to be useful to her at night... Bel what exactly are you?
That wasn't my point - you asked if it was wise to give a hint - I was referring to that, not to any specific role which I may believe you have.I don't know how does my hint refer to the detective.I never claimed I am a detective.
That's what I mean yeah. She pulled a near 180 in the same day.Yeah now that you mention it, we could get back Empty soon. I don't think I'd trust any "regular townie" claims this game, and Empty seemed kinda apathetic towards whether she dies and spammed "awe"
Vand you want to help figure out the Note/chapter text/truths? You're probably better at that than I am.
Bodyguard isn't very fun yes, but dying instead of someone important who then carries the game probably happened in the past and would be pretty feels-good. Not sure whether we should even ask for a 3rd det to reveal if there is one, best to lay low until some of their investigated guys died and they got a bit more info. I too thought DiMaria would die right away, dets could've investigated DiMaria.
A PGO kill this late? Hm I guess it's possible if the role is on someone most people overlooked, and there's quite a lot of lay-low esque players. I'm a bit on edge on several players actually, I'm hoping today someone slips up again.
Empty wasn't killed by mafia, I'll tell you about that later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually you being alive is extremely surprising with the knowledge I currently hold. As for me, they probably chickened out since I likely had protection or was baiting a kill on me.
Hah don't give me that attitude, after all thanks to you we did learn a lot from the bandwagonMy plan this game was chaining lynches. Pressuring Spriggan had niichan slip up, pressuring niichan had you slip up. And now, by observing this day I expect to find 2 more mafias. I try to make sure I'm not empty-handed next day, and I'm not.
Such great intuition comes from experience
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That's what I find strange, both niichan and Vand seem to think we're all idiots who they could sell anything. But them dying as mafia should be a wakeup slap for them anyway
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You mean this post?
Not sure what to think of this. Is this the usual Bel people know? Calling someone Mafia trash, especially since she seemed like she took niichan's side earlier that day, or at least remained neutral. Saying she wanted him to be useful to her at night... Bel what exactly are you?
What if there's a Santa? He could be close to winning the game while we're killing mafia so successfully.I still believe there is 3rd party buckaroo...u.u
I admit the thing with Spriggan is the weakest part of my logic, but it's not like you tried very hard to make it escalate, just a bunch of people jumped on it. I'll be curious to see your words after the game on why you did that, if you really are mafia.So I wouldn't think it would escalate while I was one of those that was making it escalate? Sure, that makes a lot of sense. Just like throwing a MAFIA DETECTIVE under the bus right off the bat. Which is totally my mafia playstyle, too.
I didn't dodge any questions, that was my answer to your "is that protecting?". He didn't have a Note but he was Mafia Boss, dets wouldn't find anything on him and letting him live 1 more day would make people largely forget what he's being accused of, as well as there being other new suspects to draw people onto.That's only a way for you to dodge the question. He didn't even hold a Note (since I assume we would have been told of its destruction), which would have been the only sensible reason for me to "protect" him.
They wouldn't need to care for the investigations themselves, they'd rather hunt the detectives with their kills, niichan would still keep us busy the next days. And don't pretend like you and niichan had a better target for us to lynch last day. You mostly went for Empty, who shows as Townie and probably a Jesus....With niichan now being confirmed as Boss, we know the situation is nothing like that. Any rival mafia would have had no way to block the Dets' investigation other than blocking all the individual Dets themselves. Even if they had killed niichan last night, that would have still happened in Priority 3, and it would have actually done us a big favour.
Yes because I said so. Also I wasn't opposed to det confirming sanities, I was opposed to letting niichan live for such a bad reason when there's a lot more people they could check. I think you have a bad idea of how detectives should play. I never waste my investigations on people who will die soon or who are confirmed, but rather try getting a guuilty and an innocent result on my own. Which I managed to do in all my games as detective, it isn't even hard if you target the right people. It's only something I'd resort to doing if I kept getting guilty or innocent after targeting very different people, so I'd want to confirm whether I'm a useless det.Because you said so, right? Or because my death wouldn't be so bad if it served to confirm their sanity?Something you were vehemently opposed to, yesterday.
What insurance do I need exactly? Are you accusing me of something here? And I didn't ask for doc protection, I just mentioned it so that everyone reads it. You know I always bait with my hints/words to bluff my way to survive nights and make mafias doubt what they should do.That would have been your insurance, of course. Just like you basically saying "I don't like to ask for Doctors to protect me, but that's totally what you all should do tonight _ ".
Oh you'll be surprised.Yeah, and all those explanations are rickety at best. I wonder if that announcement of yours will be about having a Note or actually pulling a Daws![]()
Come on you knew he was Mafia Boss. And I didn't "divine" his roleOh yeah? Like what? What is it that I seemed to know more about him?
Or should I remind you that it was Gry who perfectly divined niichan's role while he was still alive...?
If I could do that I'd have done it last game(though I did say several times Panda was boss..
), it was your words only that led me to that conclusion. And lookie here, it worked.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh..Ah, now here is your problem.
I don't know you from the other games, I only know you from the rest of MH - and from what I learned there, I wouldn't trust you to move my fridge.
![]()
I don't know about MG since I never played mafia and not sure how trustworthy I'd be there, but generally I consider myself very trustworthy and reliable for others. Unsure how I gave you that impression, but it doesn't matter for this game. I asked because I thought you're hinting detective with this, having gotten a guilty from me on night 1 or something, but I guess not.Hm there's several roles that are good in experienced players' hands. I think you're hinting Spy?Also, this role is designed for someone who has great experience in this game, I feel.
I really need to be able to predict what classes people have, to be useful. <- so any hints on how to read different classes would be nice [am looking at you GrySun; as you are one of the few people I may have a mild clue to], I mean outside of the hints people give...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
A crisis? Anything you need help on?It's an active role. It could be quite helpful especially after I solve my little crisis. I don't hate it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I recall asking you, while my arguing with niichan was going on, what your thoughts were, but I don't think you ever answered and instead liked some of niichan's posts and mentioned some other people instead. But that's just from my memory, would have to go check to know for sure.Could you elaborate on this since I'm sure I did nothing of the sort?