Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
They killed syx of all people? Interesting.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,189
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Not this again. A janitor?Lambu is that you?(just kidding)

I hope we have an investigator around to check the body.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I can't shake off the feeling that syx got killed because he refused to hint further about his role... That kind of reticence certainly didn't help us. :fail

Oh well. Saves us a target to argue over for today, and a dead whatever for a dead mafia isn't bad for a start. A Janitor and a Poisoner, huh. Wonder if there really are two mafias or if it's just a single one with powerful roles.

Anyway, I already updated the recap with the last hints from yesterday (didn't feel like leaving it incomplete :darn ). One of you can take it from here, if you prefer.

Role Hints Recap1. @Farfalla - passive role (doesn't seem to appreciate it much), usefulness "could go both ways", an early death could not be a terrible loss for town role-wise unless she "goes the wrong way" due to being in an early phase.
2. @Arjuna - unclaimable role (suspected Noble).
3. @Vandred - active role, somehow related to my previous one (Mason Recruiter), but with less potential usefulness for town.
4. @Organizized - had the role before, funny role to get after his last couple games.
5. @Demonspeed - interesting role, he claimed it once when he was mafia (and messed it up).
6. @Crescent_jinxgrace - her avatar character would approve of her role (stuff about goddesses and justice).
7. @Zasz - interesting active role, never had it before, can be used whenever, but he'd rather wait before using it.
8. @Erinyes - never had the role before.
9. @James Rye - had the role before.
10. @Evil3ye - passive role, new to him personally.
11. @Gryffindor - active role, not present in last game.
12. @MarmaladeSky - passive, not Bulletproof or Barkeeper.
13. @Lady pompom - active, not Prostitute or Poisoner.
14. @Belserion - very useful active role.
15. @Lambu - active role, it kinda sucks, mafia tried claiming it in recent games.
16. @Holt - active role, his hands are instrumental to what he does.
17. @Aizen - active role, belongs to the investigative category.
18. @SonOfDaws - active role, relies on luck to be used effectively.
19. @desin24 - passive role.

20. @syx - active role, didn't have it before. He likes this role more than any previous one. Usefulness depends on circumstances.
21. @Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Poisoner

@Erinyes: Bomb Defuser, Daytime Vigilante, Strongman, Detective, Mafia Bomb, Mafia Detective, Martyr, Apprentice, Politician, Mafia Escort, Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Regular Townie.
@James Rye: Bodyguard, Santa Claus, Detective, Mason, Politician, Mafia Bomb Defuser, Jesus, Sickly Towniw, Mafia Janitor, Spy.
@Organizized: Detective, Doctor, Mason Recruiter, Bodyguard - and what he had before his absence - Mafia Detective, Doctor, Mason, Hider, Regular Townie, Mafia Boss and "some mafia shit that was written in Russian".
@Evil3ye: last game he played was 54, and Martyr, the Apprentices, Prosecutor and Mafia Gambler have been added in the same game, nothing was added after it.

Link to Farf's post : https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4679341/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I kinda thought the investigator was syx though, based on his hints ._. (likes it more than Doc, circunstancial).
Gonna hope that luck wasn't that much of a bitch on us lol.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
In any case, you mistead me. Dunno if it's a cute mistake or what.
The post you quoted says that IF Arjuna is a vote changer, then imo HE is a townie, for the reason I stated. I believe he's a townie regardlessly due to the same reason (and Lambu seems to share the same belief about him), which still fits Gryffs theory. If he's not a Politician tho, then it could be a Gambler's doing over me, yeah.
Feel free to pursue your witch hunt even though the reason you had to vote for me was a farse, typical Evil. Not having reasons to believe I'm a townie doesn't make your suspicious less invalid once what you thought that happened with my vote was wrong, and a less biased person would either provide more to sustain it or take a more neutral stance, which could say something about your own alignment in the game, maybe?
Or first of all to pick up where we left of day 1, as I haven't had the chance to join the fray anymore - you're a fool. I wasn't even refering to your lines with Arjuna, but that you expected me to come and change my vote for someone else.

It's true I voted for you on basis of your voting behaviour; which turned out to be on false premise (as the penatly votes confirmed), so the polititian/gambler screwed me over there. But it's just as well true that you were playing along with Zasz bandwagon, more over - I found a post that even predated the one of sxy of you starting to negativly comment on his game play.

Evidence #47 ladies and gentlemen:
I wanted to say that it's not only weird to see Zasz being active but that it also drives me nuts that he just goofs around while people were talking about the game, but welp, I do often pick on Zasz '-' Won't stop me for adding that to Lambu's point, tho. Zasz is not only finally active but also not "playing" the same per se xD
Moreover, you clearly seem to have been hinting being the Jesus in day 1, I wonder, why didt you rather play all innocent and argue the secret vote change, rather than taking the "bullet", and being reincarnated truely innocent and confirmed on Day 3? That's the most efficent way to benefit the town, but that doesn't seem to be in your interest.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The following between the lines of asterisks was written during the Night Phase because I know I won’t have time to post any major posts until kinda late next Day Phase because of sleep and work (it’s midnight here when Day starts and I’m getting up at 4AM). I’ll try to catch and keep up with the day as much as I can on my phone at work but I wanted to share these points at least since I already typed them up.

********
I spent most of the afternoon and evening backreading the whole thread and now I have quite little time to actually summarize all my thoughts on Day 1. I feel a lot of the important stuff has already been said though, so I’ll just put the parts about the people who, during my re-read, have been swaying back and forth across my radar but not really gotten a lot of suspicion towards them overall, or some things which I don’t feel have been mentioned about those who have.

Lambu - Overall seems to give off the air of wanting to help as much as possible, but swings back and forth across my radar.. On the one hand he’s been good at nudging people into hinting about their roles and overall, on the other hand… well, let’s take it a step at a time.

- Early on joked about Zasz being in the game early “must mean something” and that Zasz diverging from the topic is like what mafia did in the SnK game. (#38) Then when syx also said in a similar joking manner, albeit taking it much further, that Zasz must be mafia, Lambu used Zasz being more active as a defense for Zasz, saying he shouldn’t be lynched. (#88)
- Then his own vote post for syx was a sort of jokey one, saying he did it because “syx is cuter than him”. (#164)
- He later elaborated saying he voted him for the “bandwagon talk” and the bold ‘active role hinting’ being unusual for him. (#177)
-In the same post he told James that it’s “kind of decided” that we’re voting for syx, despite Spriggan’s slip-up having been brought up at the time and suspicion against Arjuna was still pretty high. (#177)
- In fact, as SonOfDaws pointed out, he let Spriggan’s slip-up slide pretty easily thanks to a picture of churros. He ignored the letting-it-slide part and joked that he would (not) have shared his churros if Daws really wanted him to. (#177)
- Soon before phase ends, after Spriggan has gotten the most votes, he says that he won’t change his vote. He feels the need to emphasize that he “doesn’t want to save Spriggan” since - he now admits - Spriggan’s inconsistencies might have been a slip-up. Finds it curious that so many changed to Spriggan and suggests they might be doing so to save syx (for some reason especially mentioning Pompom and Belserion, even though they were the first two to vote for Spriggan and thus didn’t really bandwagon..)


Arjuna - Aside from that big hint and the odd apparent certainty that there are 2 mafia groups, gave infuriatingly little elaboration overall.
“Demon seems suspicious as usual.” (#24)
“well syx seems suspicious vote kill syx” (#185)
“damn now i think syx is innocent and empi will be the guilty one” (#200)
“okay change vote to Spriggan”. (#205)
Paraphrasing, but that’s basically all he said after the hint dropping and several mafia group theory (both of which he never mentioned again after others started discussing it further, even using them as ). Might be Mafia scared to say any more in case he’ll slip up, or his hint is true and he’s just scared to say more than he’s allowed to, but I don’t like this play style nonetheless.

James Rye - This is pretty much all he did, except for the obligatory Dick-joke:

-Wonders if one of the prosecutor characters was given the Prosecutor role (almost as if he didn’t know that’s randomized?) Hopes Prosecutor gets to use their ability this game.s z(#141)
-Randomly starts talking about another Ace Attorney game from somewhere. #141 #148 #151 (Keeps going at this off-topic despite Demon telling him it didn’t exist.)
- “So it is pretty much agreed on to votelynch syx? He got the most votes.” #173 (No-response by Demon #174 and yes-response by Lambu #177)
Voted syx “for now” without giving reasoning. #179

Pretty much ‘trying to look somewhat active by off-topic talk then jumping on an easy bandwagon’. It’s not that he s
And his hint was very vague as well, just “never had it before”.

Aizen - His reason for voting Arjuna felt off to me:
“I could come up with an elaborate reason why, but I am just gonna go with the feeling on this one lol.” (#166)
The wording “come up with an elaborate reason” just rings a bell in my head. This vote was also especially weird since it came right after the big discussion about Arjuna with Gryffindor giving harder “evidence” pointing toward him being Noble.

Evil3ye - Aside from the obvious stuff others have pointed out (and me always thinking he’s Mafia when he plays), I found one little weird thing which I might have misinterpreted but found odd nonetheless.
- Says one doesn’t have to be a genius to guess that how the game developed was due to vote manipulation roles (yet he didn’t consider or at least mention it when voting Farfalla for her Zasz vote). #199

Then there’s the more inactive ones (desin, Erin, Pompom, Daws) who deserve a critical eye if only for their inactivity. And @Demonspeed being Demon (not as in “always mafia!1!!11) but just friggin’ hard to read because he’s so concise and precise in his responses. Edgeworth fits you man. :XD Right in the middle of the Scum-Town graph for me.

Other than those I feel like most of my crucial points about the different players have been mentioned already. Right now I guess I trust MarmaladeSky, Gryffindor and Vandred the most, but no one is really very Townie in my mind just yet.

***************

Obviously I could be wrong about some things, and there’s a lot more to read into now that syx is gone (R.I.P) but like I said I’m getting up in less than four hours so right now I have to sleep.

(Also I’M ALIVE! Oh sweet rays of Day 2 sunlight, what a beautiful sight you are!)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Lady pompom other things for the list:
14- James Ryes- “My hint for my role is that I had it before” <- James has been: Bodyguard, Santa, Detective, Mason, Politician, M. Bomb defuser, Jesus, Sickly, Janitor, Spy
I was also Hider, Farf. Better add to that. And thanks for that, wanted to do this list on my 2nd day as hint but you took over the work, you're as kind as ever. :)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Glad that we got the poisoner, on the other hand (yay). Also we could have some voting pattern to analyse, since seems more likely that syx was townie. Might as well make a voting map like he did in some past game, lol. But those are just some superficial comments now. Let's wait to see if someone would have something important to share today. Either way, I got my thoughts on some people after checking claims, actions and etc. Raging and having people exploiting it could be for some good, maybe.....
Excuse me?! Who ever confirmed there are more than one mafia team??
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,088
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Arjuna claim was that his role was not claimable so... unless hes been protected ? or unless theres a 3rd party or a 2nd mafia kill that failed (assuming theres 2 killing parties)why would a mafia go for Syx instead, and keep in loose a potential politician or vigilante , unless Syx is bodyguard
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
She meant Emperor :fail Way past my bed time.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It would be weird if we had no third party or 2nd mafia in a game with 20+ people. Usually games of this size always have three faction size up with townies, mafia and third party/2nd mafia. Maybe Santa is in the game, a non-killing 3rd party. Anybody got a present last night? Or a Mentor with a freshly recruited Discipline.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Arjuna claim was that his role was not claimable so... unless hes been protected ? or unless theres a 3rd party or a 2nd mafia kill that failed (assuming theres 2 killing parties)why would a mafia go for Syx instead, and keep in loose a potential politician or vigilante , unless Syx is bodyguard
Lala thought he was investigator. It would make sense if they thought his role was dangerous but I would have targeted someone else at their place.

I doubt he wanted to be Bodyguard, the role isn't that good. Arjuna is probably Noble. Killing someone with a Day ability ins't that great unless he is Vigilante or something I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It would be weird if we had no third party or 2nd mafia in a game with 20+ people. Usually games of this size always have three faction size up with townies, mafia and third party/2nd mafia. Maybe Santa is in the game, a non-killing 3rd party. Anybody got a present last night? Or a Mentor with a freshly recruited Discipline.
Gry said it would be a classic game. Since the Poisoner died already I will assume that there is only one killing party for now. It's possible that a Doc protected someone or something else happened but I don't think guessing the number of parties is important right now.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Evil3ye - Aside from the obvious stuff others have pointed out (and me always thinking he’s Mafia when he plays), I found one little weird thing which I might have misinterpreted but found odd nonetheless.
- Says one doesn’t have to be a genius to guess that how the game developed was due to vote manipulation roles (yet he didn’t consider or at least mention it when voting Farfalla for her Zasz vote). #199
The unconventional use of this vote change as the very first vote surprised me a lot. I always considered it being rather moved to more decisive votes later on.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Or first of all to pick up where we left of day 1, as I haven't had the chance to join the fray anymore - you're a fool. I wasn't even refering to your lines with Arjuna, but that you expected me to come and change my vote for someone else.

It's true I voted for you on basis of your voting behaviour; which turned out to be on false premise (as the penatly votes confirmed), so the polititian/gambler screwed me over there. But it's just as well true that you were playing along with Zasz bandwagon, more over - I found a post that even predated the one of sxy of you starting to negativly comment on his game play.

Evidence #47 ladies and gentlemen:


Moreover, you clearly seem to have been hinting being the Jesus in day 1, I wonder, why didt you rather play all innocent and argue the secret vote change, rather than taking the "bullet", and being reincarnated truely innocent and confirmed on Day 3? That's the most efficent way to benefit the town, but that doesn't seem to be in your interest.
OMG, here we go alrdy...
Evil, really, lemme point that out: you came gunning me CAUSE OF MY VOTE. That was your claim. Ever since it was proved to be a mistake, you pursue it, going for wtv, catching straws. At the very least, you're channeling the discussions ALWAYS, the moment you're on, ignoring all the rest. That was evident specially after we got better reasons for going for Emperor yday, that seemed to have made a slip (and indeed that was the case), you overlooked it, and it had to be intentionally considering 7 people voted for him before you appeared again. You think that a seasoned player leaving "evidences in the discussion thread that he was behind in the reading" fixes that? Why are you keeping the attention on me? I was one if the first people to go for Emperor, when I was fairly not in danger anymore, after Marmalade brought up the slip.

Saying I was creating a bandwagon on Zasz with syx is a huge stretch. Zasz had a initial behaviour that stands out compared to the normal. Me and syx weren't the single ones to mention it. After Zasz provided something that looked somewhat townie-ish (specially on Day 1), I didn't bring it up again.

:lmao I'm claiming to be Jesus
For real... You don't make sense. You're like... shooting wherever. Starting to wonder if you didn't even frame me on Day 1. Gryffindor mentioned the time discrepancy between my vote on Zasz and Arjuna being online (he was online 40 mins before I voted; I was instructed 15 mins before I voted). He assumed the "Politician" was syx, but he denied it. But who was online and went straight for me right after my vote, in the following second? Who later quoted Vandred to say that it's only obvious that a court based game would have vote manipulating roles - but yet didn't give me the benefit of the doubt until I proved it myself? And has been trashing my move ever since, even though you liked my reveal post recently, for the sake of God knows why xD

Seriously, I know your plays, I know you're bold. I would never say you wouldn't use a Gambler on D1 to frame someone just based on the risk. Specially after you said you believe I'm Jesus :lmao Later you could say "ooops, we lynched Jesus 'cause of me but hey! She'll come back".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Excuse me?! Who ever confirmed there are more than one mafia team??
I've never seen 2 poisoners in a game so am I abnormal to assume he was the single one? o.o
Sure, we could admit a second one, everything is possible, but what is that finger pointing again xD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If you were Jesus you would probably play like I did. Insanely claim Det on day 1 and get killed on night 1 instantly and laugh at the wasted kill from the mafia. Good times. XD

My biggest suspect is Vandred. He voted on syx lastly like 3-4 minutes before the voting closed, which made the vote count 7 for Empi and 6 for Syx. Maybe Van hoped one of his mafia buddies would see the chance in time and change their vote to force a tie and hopefully extend the time amount to give Empi time to save his skin? I know a couple situations where I was in that situation of saving a mafia buddy or remaining calm and where changing a vote to get a townie closer to death than a mafia friend was done shortly before the countdown was finished. Gryf's final vote on Empi sealed the deal though. Gryf's pretty obviously not a mafia, at least not in the same mafia as Empi in case we have two. ^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
OMG, here we go alrdy...
Evil, really, lemme point that out: you came gunning me CAUSE OF MY VOTE. That was your claim. Ever since it was proved to be a mistake, you pursue it, going for wtv, catching straws. At the very least, you're channeling the discussions ALWAYS, the moment you're on, ignoring all the rest. That was evident specially after we got better reasons for going for Emperor yday, that seemed to have made a slip (and indeed that was the case), you overlooked it, and it had to be intentionally considering 7 people voted for him before you appeared again. You think that a seasoned player leaving "evidences in the discussion thread that he was behind in the reading" fixes that? Why are you keeping the attention on me? I was one if the first people to go for Emperor, when I was fairly not in danger anymore, after Marmalade brought up the slip.

Saying I was creating a bandwagon on Zasz with syx is a huge stretch. Zasz had a initial behaviour that stands out compared to the normal. Me and syx weren't the single ones to mention it. After Zasz provided something that looked somewhat townie-ish (specially on Day 1), I didn't bring it up again.

:lmao I'm claiming to be Jesus
For real... You don't make sense. You're like... shooting wherever. Starting to wonder if you didn't even frame me on Day 1. Gryffindor mentioned the time discrepancy between my vote on Zasz and Arjuna being online (he was online 40 mins before I voted; I was instructed 15 mins before I voted). He assumed the "Politician" was syx, but he denied it. But who was online and went straight for me right after my vote, in the following second? Who later quoted Vandred to say that it's only obvious that a court based game would have vote manipulating roles - but yet didn't give me the benefit of the doubt until I proved it myself? And has been trashing my move ever since, even though you liked my reveal post recently, for the sake of God knows why xD

Seriously, I know your plays, I know you're bold. I would never say you wouldn't use a Gambler on D1 to frame someone just based on the risk. Specially after you said you believe I'm Jesus :lmao Later you could say "ooops, we lynched Jesus 'cause of me but hey! She'll come back".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I've never seen 2 poisoners in a game so am I abnormal to assume he was the single one? o.o
Sure, we could admit a second one, everything is possible, but what is that finger pointing again xD
Well guess what you foolish individual. I liked the post for the "I'm not Mafia but Jesus" reveal. Like why would you write it with capital letter, if you didn't want to come back to it later on saying: here's my hint.

And while my reread research you're not the only "liked" post I left.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well guess what you foolish individual.
You think using your character catchphrase now will make you look better? o.o

I liked the post for the "I'm not Mafia but Jesus" reveal. Like why would you write it with capital letter, if you didn't want to come back to it later on saying: here's my hint.
My.... Jesus reveal? :fail
I'm not Jesus. For the records. Oddly you're the single one that got that impression during the game - and many people liked that post and didn't seem to understand that I revealed myself as Jesus from it. I don't even know how you got that.

Funny that's all you had to say about the accusation essay I made for you, wonder how correct it was. Glad a part of it matches what Orgz saw as well.

The day is just starting and I won't rush, specially with the chance of you changing my vote after I make an early one. Let's see what happens if I save it for when you're asleep, but I'm so far I'm going for you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah, funny trivia, Evil, that I alrdy said: "this role is new to me, personally" (your claim, right?); and the Gambler was introduced in the last game you took part at. Your claim that it's also passive makes no sense, since none of the roles introduced then was passive. Another cute matching thing: you said you don't have a night action.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You think using your character catchphrase now will make you look better? o.o


My.... Jesus reveal? :fail
I'm not Jesus. For the records. Oddly you're the single one that got that impression during the game - and many people liked that post and didn't seem to understand that I revealed myself as Jesus from it. I don't even know how you got that.

Funny that's all you had to say about the accusation essay I made for you, wonder how correct it was. Glad a part of it matches what Orgz saw as well.

The day is just starting and I won't rush, specially with the chance of you changing my vote after I make an early one. Let's see what happens if I save it for when you're asleep, but I'm so far I'm going for you.
Oh yes, your "accusation essay I'm going to quickly debunk in one simple quote, which you deliberately chose to ignore yourself, before going to bed now.

I have no more time to spend on replying and a ot of remarkable things were said and added, but luckily most of was already picked up on and in my opinion the two most suspicious share already the top ranking, so no vote change for now is required. I will check before the time fades out but unfortunately I don't have the luxury to neglect my job.
Oh yeah, and "For me personally" means I never played this role before you savage criminal.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If you were Jesus you would probably play like I did. Insanely claim Det on day 1 and get killed on night 1 instantly and laugh at the wasted kill from the mafia. Good times. XD

My biggest suspect is Vandred. He voted on syx lastly like 3-4 minutes before the voting closed, which made the vote count 7 for Empi and 6 for Syx. Maybe Van hoped one of his mafia buddies would see the chance in time and change their vote to force a tie and hopefully extend the time amount to give Empi time to save his skin? I know a couple situations where I was in that situation of saving a mafia buddy or remaining calm and where changing a vote to get a townie closer to death than a mafia friend was done shortly before the countdown was finished. Gryf's final vote on Empi sealed the deal though. Gryf's pretty obviously not a mafia, at least not in the same mafia as Empi in case we have two. ^^
If I had been mafia, I like to think I'd have timed my rescue efforts a bit better than risking such a move that close to the countdown's end... Other than that, it's a perfectly reasonable argument. Can't say I didn't see it coming when Sprig was revealed to be mafia.

I was honest in what I said in my short comment about voting for him, though - both about not having much time, and being against his attitude of "I'm not one to give up, but I give up" and "you'll know what my role is soon enough, kudos to the mafia for killing me". If you're a townie and care to benefit your team, you fight to stay alive and help lynch the true guilty ones, you don't hinder the town's efforts by being vague and suspicious and letting the mafia go along with the bandwagons...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Vote Kill Lambu
votekill desin
Votekill desin
Votekill James Rye
Votekill Demon
vote kill James Rye.
I'll votekill James Ryes for now
Votekill Holt.
Votelock Evil
votekill desin24
Votekill Lambu
VoteKill Lambu.
Votekill James Rye
votekill lambu
Change my vote to Votekill Holt
Vote kill James Rye.
Votekill desin24
Votekill Demonspeed
Votelock Lambu
Also Votekill desin24.
Votekill Lambu
Votelock desin24
Oh well, Vote kill Evil.
Votelock Evil3ye
Votekill Evil
Votekill evil
Evil3ye 10x (Farfalla, James Rye, Demonspeed, Holt, Lambu, SonOfDaws, Lady pompom, MarmaladeSky, Organizized, desin24)
Lambu 3x (Gryffindor, Arjuna, Anonymous Vote)
Demonspeed 2x (Evil3ye, Zasz)
desin24 2x (Aizen, Vandred)
Holt 2x (Crescent_jinxgrace, Belserion)
Lady pompom 1x (Erinyes)

​

​
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top