The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Having no friends on Facebook (or any other social platform) really is bliss
:blush
Lucky you.
It is. Most of the folks on there want validation of some sort..
I made my FB in my teens and rarely post. Stop posting for yrs. I posted on it like 2 yrs ago. My best friend made my Instagram page which upsetted me for some time..smh..
Haven't posted since the first.

Part of me keeps debating whether to close both of them since I'm not really active. I haven't since, that's how I reconnected with a childhood friend. We still talk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A - you want the wall to be built (building sped up)
B - gnut might get deported due to his looks

... you want this?

Dayum - friends nowadays...
:s
I'm joking...
I wouldn't want that for real.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Now I'm curious XD
Smh.
Turn it off. Plz. Lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lucky you.
It is. Most of the folks on there want validation of some sort..
I made my FB in my teens and rarely post. Stop posting for yrs. I posted on it like 2 yrs ago. My best friend made my Instagram page which upsetted me for some time..smh..
Haven't posted since the first.

Part of me keeps debating whether to close both of them since I'm not really active. I haven't since, that's how I reconnected with a childhood friend. We still talk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I'm joking...
I wouldn't want that for real.
I deleted mine some... 3-4 years ago? Got bothered by people leaving me messages, especially on my birthday, thus forcing me to log on there to reply or have it in the back of my head.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Now I'm curious XD
„D: you have Ancy/Magi already Holt!“ - a shipper probably
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Facebook?! people still post pictures on that PoS
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
First DuckTales finale (amaaazing) and then first Vinland Saga anime visual :wtf
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Not a cloud in the sky
... wrong pitch bud
I like clouds


And growing my beard...fuck the world xD
Ain't nowt wrong with a bit of facial hair.

I like to imagine that mine gives me a look of scholarly sophistication. However, in all likelihood, it probably makes me look more uncouth than refined...
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I know g..I'm messing with you
Maybe puerto rican
But...
Mexican can look black, white and mix..
I've met different types of mexican. Not al of them are short, dark hair and skin ya know..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Finally G..getting tan again..
Be looking too yellow for me.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Smh.
Turn it off. Plz. Lol
NOoo...Curiosity is one thing I can't turn off XD
„D: you have Ancy/Magi already Holt!“ - a shipper probably
ANCYYY!!!! Goes by Dried Ambrosia right? Feels like ages
First---noo
Second- I wasn't trying to imply anything. Was just curious XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
NOoo...Curiosity is one thing I can't turn off XD

ANCYYY!!!! Goes by Dried Ambrosia right? Feels like ages
First---noo
Second- I wasn't trying to imply anything. Was just curious XD
Oh, didn't know you were a curious one, Holt.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Definitely...and naturally to my detriment sometimes XD. Least I know how to accept consequences that come
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Huh, didn't know that at all. Interesting.

Took you more as super calm and composed and stuff.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wow it's hilarious how much Holt's personality changes once his ships get mentioned :lambirb
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top