Lucky you.Having no friends on Facebook (or any other social platform) really is bliss
![]()
It is. Most of the folks on there want validation of some sort..
I made my FB in my teens and rarely post. Stop posting for yrs. I posted on it like 2 yrs ago. My best friend made my Instagram page which upsetted me for some time..smh..
Haven't posted since the first.
Part of me keeps debating whether to close both of them since I'm not really active. I haven't since, that's how I reconnected with a childhood friend. We still talk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm joking...A - you want the wall to be built (building sped up)
B - gnut might get deported due to his looks
... you want this?
Dayum - friends nowadays...
![]()
I wouldn't want that for real.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Smh.Now I'm curious XD
Turn it off. Plz. Lol



