A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,933
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
that was so fast :heh

oh arcade. damn Japan

but didnt you at least play it when you were in Japan with Sky? :?bunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
also nii I remember I promised to reply you but I forget where your post is.. :worrybunny
Nah, don't really see the point. I saw from vids what it's like, that's enough for me in this case. It's "just" Servants battling each other, not exactly the first Fate fighting game out there.

So you want me to look for your own post...? You disappoint me, Ahmado-kun
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell




The feels when being called normal makes your day. :lmao

Love this arc so far, even though it's difficult to remember the past chapters whenever a new one is released.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,933
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Nah, don't really see the point. I saw from vids what it's like, that's enough for me in this case. It's "just" Servants battling each other, not exactly the first Fate fighting game out there.

So you want me to look for your own post...? You disappoint me, Ahmado-kun
ah I see... :nod what genre do you like the most actually? Fighting? RPG? Fate games I mean

OH YES NII THAT'S WHAT I WANT HAHA :kukuku (ugh I am on mobile rn so I cant post funny gifs)

no. Just kidding. Haha :lmao ok I will try later but if I cant find your post, forgive me :xp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Watched Emiya EP9? xD





>.>

<.<








:lmao


 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ah I see... :nod what genre do you like the most actually? Fighting? RPG? Fate games I mean

OH YES NII THAT'S WHAT I WANT HAHA :kukuku (ugh I am on mobile rn so I cant post funny gifs)

no. Just kidding. Haha :lmao ok I will try later but if I cant find your post, forgive me :xp
Fate game? There aren't exactly many Fate games, so I would say Fate/Extra CCC. If you mean in general, I like RPGs. I do play Shooter and strategy games too, but I would say RPGs are my fav. I look for a rich story with strong characters, and that's where you find both most often.

ofc, I was just teasing you :p but I definitely hope you find that post... :(

Watched Emiya EP9? xD





>.>

<.<








:lmao


Not yet, but after you post I remembered and watched it directly xD Another strong episode, this series never fails to put a big smile on my face :wtf
And why don't you show up on slack...?


Old but gold :nod
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Gonna leave those fanarts in your thread that I saw today.

I have literally no idea what it says so I decided to message the artist if it is possible for her to translate it for me into English because seeing present Eva in front of Ange turning randomly into Eva Beatrice seems too funny for me especially if you see the text color they use. Ange uses red truth towards her but present Eva can't use that to her so she then decided to randomly turn into a witch form, assuming to use the red truth back towards Ange and somehow the things that Eva Beatrice said to her made Ange angry yet embarrassed? XD Gosh, I hope she can translate it for me, I kinda like those interaction images she made. xD










And then you have those lol







Battler just being him pervert self and Beato obviously shooting her spears towards him and fading away because of what he did to her. Also it seems Ronove isn't pleased about it either and wants to attack him too LOL.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,933
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
nii, is it true that there is new version of Diarmuid? Like he with new class :?bunny
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@niichan I got a reply back from the artist and this is what she translated for me:

page 1:
Ange use Red Truth.
Ange:【I gained ✗ kg in this summer vacation, Aunt Eva. It's all your fault!】

page 2:
Eva:
「Ange-chan...how dare you to say that..... it makes me so sad...」

page 3:
Eva transform into the Eva-Beatrice

page 4:
Eva-Beatrice use Red Truth:【Ushiromiya Ange is such a greedy eater! So this summer vacation she gained (Pi-*conserve) kg!!!】
Eva-Beatrice: 「My dear~ This is how to use red truth. Annnnd don't use ✗ to hypothesis. Why don't you obediently say your weight huh?!」
Ange:「Oh.... Shut your mouth!! YOU WITCH OF KITCHEN!!!」


When I saw the word ''kg'' in the text, I knew it was something about gaining weight roflmao. XD Also, let's be honest............. THE WITCH OF KITCHEN WTF LOL.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay gonna leave those fanarts here for you also since I was exploring her tag atm. Somehow I saw many fanarts of her with the blue icecream lol. Is she eating this in the game orso that people made quite some fanarts about this or nah xD






--- Double Post Merged, ---
OK SOMEHOW I FOUND THIS AND IT MADE ME LOL. XD

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You lose the habit to log in after weeks of solitude there. :lmao
:( no one to talk to on Slack? guess discord is your new hometurf

nii, is it true that there is new version of Diarmuid? Like he with new class :?bunny
Yes it is true:
First shown in the PV for the america singularity, so that meme is finally dead. Can't say I care all that much about him, though he does look like a cooler Diarmud.


@niichan I got a reply back from the artist and this is what she translated for me:

page 1:
Ange use Red Truth.
Ange:【I gained ✗ kg in this summer vacation, Aunt Eva. It's all your fault!】

page 2:
Eva:
「Ange-chan...how dare you to say that..... it makes me so sad...」

page 3:
Eva transform into the Eva-Beatrice

page 4:
Eva-Beatrice use Red Truth:【Ushiromiya Ange is such a greedy eater! So this summer vacation she gained (Pi-*conserve) kg!!!】
Eva-Beatrice: 「My dear~ This is how to use red truth. Annnnd don't use ✗ to hypothesis. Why don't you obediently say your weight huh?!」
Ange:「Oh.... Shut your mouth!! YOU WITCH OF KITCHEN!!!」


When I saw the word ''kg'' in the text, I knew it was something about gaining weight roflmao. XD Also, let's be honest............. THE WITCH OF KITCHEN WTF LOL.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay gonna leave those fanarts here for you also since I was exploring her tag atm. Somehow I saw many fanarts of her with the blue icecream lol. Is she eating this in the game orso that people made quite some fanarts about this or nah xD






--- Double Post Merged, ---
OK SOMEHOW I FOUND THIS AND IT MADE ME LOL. XD

lol, that's a hilarious idea. Witch of Kitchen, rofl.

Yes, it's in her first ascension/card art: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=179 Great pics, thanks <3

And lol, that's funny yeah, and pretty sad at the same time xD Still put it inside a spoiler, just in case, you know :^)
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,933
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
syx version:



You lose the habit to log in after weeks of solitude there. :lmao
rly? But I also was alone :pout you can always mention me. I have the app that is on 24 hrs :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:( no one to talk to on Slack? guess discord is your new hometurf



Yes it is true:
First shown in the PV for the america singularity, so that meme is finally dead. Can't say I care all that much about him, though he does look like a cooler Diarmud.




lol, that's a hilarious idea. Witch of Kitchen, rofl.

Yes, it's in her first ascension/card art: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=179 Great pics, thanks <3

And lol, that's funny yeah, and pretty sad at the same time xD Still put it inside a spoiler, just in case, you know :^)
ah I see...

You dont care about him? Then who do you care? :heh
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
rly? But I also was alone :pout you can always mention me. I have the app that is on 24 hrs :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ah I see...

You dont care about him? Then who do you care? :heh
Shirou (Muramasa)
Kirei (Rasputin)


That's about all the Servants I could name atm, from the ones we know will come. Ofc there would be multiple other Servants I would be (somewhat) hyped about :D
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
:( no one to talk to on Slack? guess discord is your new hometurf
This jealousy again. x)

I actually wouldn't mind sharing my Discord log in data with you, just so you could see how "active" I am on Discord and how "frequent" I participate in the discussions there. :lmao Granted, more than in Slack, but the difference is meh.
rly? But I also was alone :pout you can always mention me. I have the app that is on 24 hrs :)
Slack usually shows you as offline. Are you by any chance one of these modern "stealth mode so cool" kids? : /
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Niichan, I was wondering but have you seen this HxH opening yet? Honestly, it's by far the best opening that it ever had, don't you think so?



And of course I will leave those here as well. I seriously love the whole ''sister interaction'' that this artist makes of them. Such an unique view of relation she has of them. x)











--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
PS: Nice set you have of Shirou. He looks badass af and I like the art style of the signature.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
syx version:



You lose the habit to log in after weeks of solitude there. :lmao
*Mongrel intensifies
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:( no one to talk to on Slack? guess discord is your new hometurf



Yes it is true:
First shown in the PV for the america singularity, so that meme is finally dead. Can't say I care all that much about him, though he does look like a cooler Diarmud.




lol, that's a hilarious idea. Witch of Kitchen, rofl.

Yes, it's in her first ascension/card art: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=179 Great pics, thanks <3

And lol, that's funny yeah, and pretty sad at the same time xD Still put it inside a spoiler, just in case, you know :^)
I love Diarmuid, that one looks pretty cool :zomg His swords look to be the same as his spears in effect(at least judging by the color).
 
Top