https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/game/arcade/fate/grand-order-arcade/.135738what is this nii?!what game is this and what is the platform/console?
To sum it up, not interested, even though it does look nice

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/game/arcade/fate/grand-order-arcade/.135738what is this nii?!what game is this and what is the platform/console?

that was so fasthttps://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/game/arcade/fate/grand-order-arcade/.135738
To sum it up, not interested, even though it does look nice![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nah, don't really see the point. I saw from vids what it's like, that's enough for me in this case. It's "just" Servants battling each other, not exactly the first Fate fighting game out there.that was so fast
oh arcade. damn Japan
but didnt you at least play it when you were in Japan with Sky?
also nii I remember I promised to reply you but I forget where your post is..--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()

ah I see...Nah, don't really see the point. I saw from vids what it's like, that's enough for me in this case. It's "just" Servants battling each other, not exactly the first Fate fighting game out there.
So you want me to look for your own post...? You disappoint me, Ahmado-kun
what genre do you like the most actually? Fighting? RPG? Fate games I mean
(ugh I am on mobile rn so I cant post funny gifs)
ok I will try later but if I cant find your post, forgive me 

Fate game? There aren't exactly many Fate games, so I would say Fate/Extra CCC. If you mean in general, I like RPGs. I do play Shooter and strategy games too, but I would say RPGs are my fav. I look for a rich story with strong characters, and that's where you find both most often.ah I see...what genre do you like the most actually? Fighting? RPG? Fate games I mean
OH YES NII THAT'S WHAT I WANT HAHA(ugh I am on mobile rn so I cant post funny gifs)
no. Just kidding. Hahaok I will try later but if I cant find your post, forgive me
![]()
but I definitely hope you find that post... 
Not yet, but after you post I remembered and watched it directly xD Another strong episode, this series never fails to put a big smile on my faceWatched Emiya EP9? xD
![]()
![]()
>.>
<.<
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Old but gold

syx version:
You lose the habit to log in after weeks of solitude there.And why don't you show up on slack...?


@niichan I got a reply back from the artist and this is what she translated for me:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You lose the habit to log in after weeks of solitude there.![]()
no one to talk to on Slack? guess discord is your new hometurfYes it is true:nii, is it true that there is new version of Diarmuid? Like he with new class![]()
lol, that's a hilarious idea. Witch of Kitchen, rofl.@niichan I got a reply back from the artist and this is what she translated for me:
page 1:
Ange use Red Truth.
Ange:【I gained ✗ kg in this summer vacation, Aunt Eva. It's all your fault!】
page 2:
Eva:「Ange-chan...how dare you to say that..... it makes me so sad...」
page 3:
Eva transform into the Eva-Beatrice
page 4:
Eva-Beatrice use Red Truth:【Ushiromiya Ange is such a greedy eater! So this summer vacation she gained (Pi-*conserve) kg!!!】
Eva-Beatrice: 「My dear~ This is how to use red truth. Annnnd don't use ✗ to hypothesis. Why don't you obediently say your weight huh?!」
Ange:「Oh.... Shut your mouth!! YOU WITCH OF KITCHEN!!!」
When I saw the word ''kg'' in the text, I knew it was something about gaining weight roflmao. XD Also, let's be honest............. THE WITCH OF KITCHEN WTF LOL.
Okay gonna leave those fanarts here for you also since I was exploring her tag atm. Somehow I saw many fanarts of her with the blue icecream lol. Is she eating this in the game orso that people made quite some fanarts about this or nah xD--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
OK SOMEHOW I FOUND THIS AND IT MADE ME LOL. XD--- Double Post Merged, ---
![]()
rly? But I also was alonesyx version:
![]()
You lose the habit to log in after weeks of solitude there.![]()
you can always mention me. I have the app that is on 24 hrs 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ah I see...no one to talk to on Slack? guess discord is your new hometurf
Yes it is true:
First shown in the PV for the america singularity, so that meme is finally dead. Can't say I care all that much about him, though he does look like a cooler Diarmud.
lol, that's a hilarious idea. Witch of Kitchen, rofl.
Yes, it's in her first ascension/card art: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=179 Great pics, thanks <3
And lol, that's funny yeah, and pretty sad at the same time xD Still put it inside a spoiler, just in case, you know :^)

Shirou (Muramasa)rly? But I also was aloneyou can always mention me. I have the app that is on 24 hrs
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ah I see...
You dont care about him? Then who do you care?![]()

This jealousy again. x)no one to talk to on Slack? guess discord is your new hometurf
Granted, more than in Slack, but the difference is meh.Slack usually shows you as offline. Are you by any chance one of these modern "stealth mode so cool" kids? : /rly? But I also was aloneyou can always mention me. I have the app that is on 24 hrs
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*Mongrel intensifiessyx version:
![]()
You lose the habit to log in after weeks of solitude there.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I love Diarmuid, that one looks pretty coolno one to talk to on Slack? guess discord is your new hometurf
Yes it is true:
First shown in the PV for the america singularity, so that meme is finally dead. Can't say I care all that much about him, though he does look like a cooler Diarmud.
lol, that's a hilarious idea. Witch of Kitchen, rofl.
Yes, it's in her first ascension/card art: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=179 Great pics, thanks <3
And lol, that's funny yeah, and pretty sad at the same time xD Still put it inside a spoiler, just in case, you know :^)
His swords look to be the same as his spears in effect(at least judging by the color).