Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well tie is broken, condition complete. Nonvoters will get penels.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well tie is broken, condition complete. Nonvoters will get penels.
Pompom... :emocat

Well this was an entertaining end at least. Still have to reread this all properly before next day.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
May I remind you that last time you were the one who broke a tie it was on Spirit, who ended up showing as mafia? Where's the confidence from back then?
It'll come back with more DP(hopefully). I am being more careful right now. I also remember a game when it backfired...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The thread should be locked.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Panda just said he's ending the phase when he gets home guys
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I swear if WYIS is not scum.. please just kill me in the night phase. Ty.
I'll see what I can do :kukuku

Jk guys :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why you even two hosts, Mishu-hime is online
He's the meme host, whereas panda is the straight man. The game has really evolved.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan



Varian sits writing in his cabin, as a storm is brewing outside. My son after this war is over I will bring you oh so many presents
An explosion of thunder outside, and he quickly packs up, seals the letter and puts everything, including the compass, into his pouch.
He heads outside, and onboard the gunship, the deck is shaking.
-King Varian
-You..
A sharp powerful object has pierced Varian's body and his body engulfed in Fel energy


And so finally Varian Wrynn fel over

so sleep well the king of nothing

No more presents

​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
!! It would seem that Non-Voting Disease has successfully been contracted !!
But the night is long
The wind is rash, harsh, lonely
You may catch a cold


- Weather report by the meteorologist Taran Zhu



0. JinxSpeed always mafia!!
*

The role list and avatars are completely randomized. All role related longitudinal trends observed are likely fictional. The lore and recreational flame by the hosts also contain no further hints, unless explicitly stated otherwise. There won't be any confusion on your part over whether or not you have to pay attention.


1. What happens if I am carrying any [Non Voter Disease]?
*

Detonation rule: While the player carries the [Non Voter Disease] Secondary Role, their primary role changes to [Bomb]. Their allegiance does not change, they simply become a Bomb with that same allegiance. This means they can be defused. Roles that rely on their role to be in a pad are excluded from said pad.


2. How long do I carry [NVDB]? Will players notice I am the only one not voting?
*

Duration rule: Once the player passes on the NVDB, the player reverts back to their Primary Role. The player receives any NVDB at the start of a Day Phase and passes on 1 (one) NVDB the end of the following Night Phase. If their target is dead, the hosts will randomize onto a new target.

For the duration of this game, players are not penalized for not voting


3. So my allegiance doesn't change, but what if something happens by [phase][x] while I am a bomb?
*

Deescalation rule: The players allegiance does not change, but depending on their original role, their win or activation condition may not be satisfied until after passing the role on, if at all.

This means that roles with a specific day or phase requirement for activation won't trigger after passing the virus on. They'll just sit on that role, all things equal.


4. Can I talk about this?
*

Deliberation rule: It is not publicly known who carries the disease, but players are not forbidden from speaking about their role change.


5. Can I pass on the NVDB to anyone? Can I receive any amount of NVDB?
*

Disease rule: The NVDB can be spread to anyone you like, as long as they are alive to receive it. A player can receive any amounts of NVDB, but will pass on just one. If the target player is not alive to receive the NVDB, the hosts


6. Are we infected from the start of the game?
*

Downtime rule: During the first cycle, no player carries the disease.

votelock Desin

Spamming? :errr
Votekill digitaldude

I hesitated yesterday cause Holt made me think about it, but not again. The guy is playing dumb. Will consider changing it if someone else shows to be worse.
Votekill Spriggan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You literally asked for it '-'
Well, for now I will Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan.
Noo, dets investigate you tonight lmao.

Votekill Vandred
Votekill Vandred

If he is an ass bomb I don't wanna be the last one to vote '-'
unless theres another major plot twist before the end of the day, will vote van.


♦ Votekill Vandead ♠
I probably won't be around in 11 hours so votekill Vandred.
Also guys, tell me who you wanna see blow up tonight, I gonna take notes.
Did I miss him claiming to have NVD or are you just hysterical? And I recall you asked me for my role day 1, not satisfied? When can we expect more from you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Because it‘s him. Wouldn‘t mind if the SK was one of the other 3.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gotta sleep now, early classes in 7 hours. Will try to come before the end again.

!votekill Vandred RIP
Umineko flashbacks? :gwah



:aweacquired a new level in sneaky skills, yay! Sneaky pom lvl2

Vandred confessed he is Sk? Hm... I'm always suspicious of him when he tells things, must be the rivalry :hehbut he could be trying to pull a lynch being a mafia bomb... Still think he is a good lynch since he is among Gry's targets.

Votekill Vandred!

Also, Asako-chan are you hungry-kun? :zomg Miss those old days you were cohosting with me and Sprigg.
Well fuck... Got out for 4-5 hours and when i come back, a thousand reveals and 20 pages of discussions.

Anyway, i was suspicious of GrySun's reveal as BK and finding the SK, but after Vandred admitted it... It seems he's pretty cleared. Mafia Det is a possibility but that would be so ballsy of Gry to claim BK like that... Plus that would mean he found out the SK first night, which is incredibly lucky, compared to having more chances with BK. Idk, for now i trust him.
I was also suspicious of digitaldude, i've been suspicious of him for a while. But claiming BK minutes after another one claimed BK, seems like a huge gamble. For now i'm willing to trust both of them are really what they claim.
Vandred revealing to be SK... Why though?! I don't get it, but at least it simplifies things.

!Votekill Vandred
I had to read over 30+ pages. That on its own is severely exhausting.

On Gry being BK or Mafia Det, tbh no real way to know, multiple Bks aren't weird in a panda game, so that line of reasoning doesn't really go anywhere. Van admitted rather easily to being SK. A bit too easily anyway. I saw some mentions of possibility of being a mafia bomb, but I don't think that makes sense. If Gry is mafia buds with Van, I'd say he wouldn't sacrifice a teammate this early when unwarranted. Van s the SK, not sure why a mafia bomb thought comes in. However, he could have contracted the non voter disease. I don't recall if it was randomized or not, but it'd be pretty terrible for a lone SK to be inhibited for a night imo. Anyway, that's 3 claimed bombs so far I think (Farf, Asako, DD?). That's a lot more than I expected, but not entirely unsurprising. Tbh, this mechanism is pretty interesting. However, I'm slightly confused by DD's actions- the way he questioned Farf was weird, but perhaps it was a lack of understanding of role? BK doesn't know what target is affected, so not sure why he was insistent on farf.

Gary to respond, we are not the same at all. You're measuring participation by post counts. We might have had roughly same, but our participation was vastly different. I engaged Lambu and have commented on different threads when I can. At the time I made that post, you had literally done only 2 things, First was Warcraft roleplaying/lore. Second was showing up 10 mins to the entire day to break a tie you had no knowledge about (because you had been gone the entire day). You don't bother hinting and you always do this, even more so when you're mafia. I know for a fact you cruise to end game just like this. Show up with inexplicable actions, say next to nothing about yourself, rinse repeat.

On the 2 TBs, not sure what to believe. I mean, there are 2 claimed TBs, and now apparently 3 NVD going round? I find this quite weird tbh. ES also has a nice limit of N4 so basically D5. Some games don't even get that far. Will need to consider this a bit more.

Probably missed some things, but there was a ton to read and I had to take multiple breaks in between. This is as much as I can do for now

!Votekill Vandred
Just woke up and daamn Farf just came out.

First of all votekill Vandred

Damn we got a lot of outright revelations this dayphase and now a second detective has a spotlight on her back which is unfavorable. Her having the NVD is really unlucky for us. If this is a mafia play then wow, nice way to get time. However I wouldn't see that much pressure to force such a reveal. Anyway time to catch up and see the proper context and not just the last two pages.

@james that's a really good question actually, if the stacking is possible and we have a plain townie , would he please stand up
Votekill Vandred
Oh you're right,wouldnt wanna explode if hes bomb

Gonna random vote it then
Vote Kill Asako
Votekill desin24

9x- Vandred // Manduin Wrynn (Lambu, Hardy, Erin,James Rye,Grysun, Lady PomPom,Takuan,Holt, Desin,)

1x - Emperor Spriggan // Vol'Jin (Demonspeed)
2x - Desin // Medivh (Emperor Spriggan, Xi0)
1x- Asako // Maiev ( Empty Soul)


​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
The End of Night 1




Gnut
Doctor


MarmaladeSky
Detective


Crescent Jinx

Mafia Bomb Diffuser

Soon after Vereesa's death the demon that was using her precious body has been revealed and it is non other than your favorite Dreadlord


START OF DAY 2


​
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alright. 3 deaths in one night. Ten bucks they really put in the serial killer. Who said again that they are not the SK? <.<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top