A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Aye gotta replay it and see what will be added what will be screwed up :P

And I wouldn't pass the opportunity to again do a Cloud x Barret date..
What do you think's more likely, them screwing up completely or actually creating a good remake? :XD

Actually talked about that with Sky some days ago lol, we both think that they might take out the date with Barret bc they want to give stronger focus to Aerith/Tifa. Sky believes they might just go with Aerith only, because of you know what xD
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
What do you think's more likely, them screwing up completely or actually creating a good remake? :XD
I'm betting on screwing it but we will see..The most important thing is for it to feel like old FF games imo ( not exactly the same but similar ) << Look at RE 2 remake it was done right imo.

Actually talked about that with Sky some days ago lol, we both think that they might take out the date with Barret bc they want to give stronger focus to Aerith/Tifa. Sky believes they might just go with Aerith only, because of you know what xD
Oof... So it's already 1/10 for me.. I mean it's the optional option you have to make choices here and there to get it if they want to concentrate more on Aerith ( Ugh... ) or Tifa ( :love ) then go for it but don't get of rid of stuff that it's fun and fully optional.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yea it is, only the JP and french vr have it glittered, it's really cool, sad that the eng ver doesn't have them as the book does look gemy when shiny but also the eng vr in generally doesn't adapt the cover well. Considering some parts are missing, the part that are inside the book

Like this, pretty sure I remember that ventricosus in the eng ver is missing


Btw will u start the manga soon or still a while 👀really
Things are amazing right now in the manga (and heartbreaking)
Well that's a shame :( France seems to be the best country for people enjoying manga, right after Japan. Must be their long tradition with comics in general, I guess (shame I never learned French seriously when in school :XD)

Prolly a while, I fear :darn Still not really in the mood for new manga, haven't picked up anything since Fumetsu last October (well, I did start the new manga from Kishimoto, but that's only reading a chapter each week bc it just started serialization)

But yeah, still sticking with my words that the next manga (with more than 10 chaps) I start reading will be Houseki :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm betting on screwing it but we will see..The most important thing is for it to feel like old FF games imo ( not exactly the same but similar ) << Look at RE 2 remake it was done right imo.



Oof... So it's already 1/10 for me.. I mean it's the optional option you have to make choices here and there to get it if they want to concentrate more on Aerith ( Ugh... ) or Tifa ( :love ) then go for it but don't get of rid of stuff that it's fun and fully optional.
Yeah, I feel the same... Capturing that feeling is pretty hard, but I hope they can pull it off. I agree about RE2R, that was really well done. FF7 is much more massive, so mb the comparison isn't really fair, but RE2R pulled off a very good mix between the old and new. Would be amazing if they could do that with FF7 too :zomg

I agree, hopefully they won't remove it. Let people have their fun if they really want that date :nod btw, I'm fully with you on the Tifa camp :pleased I wonder how much they will change her outfit though lol, I just can't see them still using the exact same she had back then.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And I skipped a whole two days with Umi, but it's time for the next round :3 This time, we will take a look at the more eerie side of the OST

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun


(needs around 2 minutes to truly take off)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
FF mentioned and no love for my boi Vincent...

Yeah Vincent is among my faves too, the only thing im not a huge fan of is his limit breaks.
And yeeeeh im on tifa team too !!! :zomg


@Nii ff6 is among my fave ff with ff9. yeak lulu has something (maybe her coldness ?) that reminds me somehow of Beate, Beate is still my favorite FF female though. Btw nii-kun, i know you re busy but still would love o recommend to you both (they are both still around 25 chaps each) and t its great im sure you ll love them :zomg

agathe is so awesome ♥

Tongari boushi no atelier


Totsukuni no shojo :



 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Late reply (sorry XP)
I'm sure the anime will still give you one or two surprises, though I'm also not entirely happy with the D3 anime... they're definitely weaker than the games and some of the answers are not really to my liking xD But they're far from bad either, hope you're going to have fun :nod btw, what are your thoughts about the final reveal in V3?

I'm not denying that Nagito is best boy, Kokichi I think not xP (he's good too though, just not as good as Nagito). Best girls for me are Kirigiri, Kaede, Maki and Chiaki : D Thanks for the fanarts :blush
Maybe. I have some doubts on what's coming, but I gotta be hopeful about it o/
As for the reveal,
At first, it was pretty bad. But that's not really new since I'm indifferent to every six case in all DR. They tend to be information dumps, it's dragged on for too long and the masterminds/survivors are a mix of good and bad characters. When I got back on it though, especially looking in the prologue, it was a genius move to pull, making a series of truths and lies that the player can dissect. Was Tsumugi lying all the way through? Were there, at least, some truths behind her words? What does Rantaro know and not know about the killing game? etc.

Overall, it's still not my favorite case and hell, not even my favorite six case at all. But I did like what they pull through there and maybe, if they make another DR, they would expand on that universe while not taking away the fun of the fiction reveal.

For Nagito and Kokichi, they're similar archetypes, but ultimately, different characters. I like Nagito more though, but why didn't you like Kokichi as much? :?bunny
While we're also on best boys, who are the others? Surely, it's not only hope boy :P
And good on you for having good taste in DR girls \o/

Not much time today, so gonna respond to all the posts later on, but I still gotta get that Umineko OST round going.

So without further ado, let's get to some more classics :zomg

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun


And I skipped a whole two days with Umi, but it's time for the next round :3 This time, we will take a look at the more eerie side of the OST
@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun


(needs around 2 minutes to truly take off)
And once again, thanks for the wonderful OSTs :luv
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah Vincent is among my faves too, the only thing im not a huge fan of is his limit breaks.
And yeeeeh im on tifa team too !!! :zomg


@Nii ff6 is among my fave ff with ff9. yeak lulu has something (maybe her coldness ?) that reminds me somehow of Beate, Beate is still my favorite FF female though. Btw nii-kun, i know you re busy but still would love o recommend to you both (they are both still around 25 chaps each) and t its great im sure you ll love them :zomg

agathe is so awesome ♥

Tongari boushi no atelier


Totsukuni no shojo :



I think it's more her mature style and behaviour, they're both firm woman with a strong will and independence :nod If I get to play FF6 I will definitely share my thoughts with you :blush

And thanks for the rec! I think you already recommended me both, and I promised Asa the next manga I read is Houseki no Kuni, so I fear it's not happening soon :darn I will definitely keep both in mind though, that's a promise.

Late reply (sorry XP)

Maybe. I have some doubts on what's coming, but I gotta be hopeful about it o/
As for the reveal,
At first, it was pretty bad. But that's not really new since I'm indifferent to every six case in all DR. They tend to be information dumps, it's dragged on for too long and the masterminds/survivors are a mix of good and bad characters. When I got back on it though, especially looking in the prologue, it was a genius move to pull, making a series of truths and lies that the player can dissect. Was Tsumugi lying all the way through? Were there, at least, some truths behind her words? What does Rantaro know and not know about the killing game? etc.

Overall, it's still not my favorite case and hell, not even my favorite six case at all. But I did like what they pull through there and maybe, if they make another DR, they would expand on that universe while not taking away the fun of the fiction reveal.

For Nagito and Kokichi, they're similar archetypes, but ultimately, different characters. I like Nagito more though, but why didn't you like Kokichi as much? :?bunny
While we're also on best boys, who are the others? Surely, it's not only hope boy :P
And good on you for having good taste in DR girls \o/
And once again, thanks for the wonderful OSTs :luv
So you didn't like any of the final events in every main Dangan game? :o Kinda surprised you're still a fan then, I guess you like the characters or prefer other scenes xD Kinda doubt another Danganronpa is going to happen, V3 had a pretty definite end in my eyes and I think the author's moved on now (he's currently creating another game).

And I like Kokichi, but I think he's a sort of inferior Nagito version. They're a bit too samey for my liking in a bunch of ways, so it's more like Kokichi simply has strong competition, not that I don't like his character or anything.

Fav boys besides Nagito are Fuyuhiko and Shuichi, plus Kaito I think : D Thanks for the compliment ;)

Gonna share more OST soon, glad you guys like it so far :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

More lowkey tracks this time, but they're still great :blush I sure hope Magi and syx are going to respond at some point, I don't want to share every track in existence :XD

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun


--- Double Post Merged, ---

Damnit, I ain't stopping even if no one responds :arf

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun

The first one is a real classic, showing the darker side of the story. As always, listen to at least half of it to get the whole range of the song :p


And to change things up a bit, here's the first OP of the VN (with a nice song). Feel free to watch it :p

 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
So you didn't like any of the final events in every main Dangan game? :o Kinda surprised you're still a fan then, I guess you like the characters or prefer other scenes xD Kinda doubt another Danganronpa is going to happen, V3 had a pretty definite end in my eyes and I think the author's moved on now (he's currently creating another game).

And I like Kokichi, but I think he's a sort of inferior Nagito version. They're a bit too samey for my liking in a bunch of ways, so it's more like Kokichi simply has strong competition, not that I don't like his character or anything.

Fav boys besides Nagito are Fuyuhiko and Shuichi, plus Kaito I think : D Thanks for the compliment ;)

Gonna share more OST soon, glad you guys like it so far :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

More lowkey tracks this time, but they're still great :blush I sure hope Magi and syx are going to respond at some point, I don't want to share every track in existence :XD

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun


--- Double Post Merged, ---

Damnit, I ain't stopping even if no one responds :arf

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun

The first one is a real classic, showing the darker side of the story. As always, listen to at least half of it to get the whole range of the song :p


And to change things up a bit, here's the first OP of the VN (with a nice song). Feel free to watch it :p

It's not that the final cases completely ruin the whole VN/game. They're just haphazard compared to other cases and up until now, didn't even bother to fix major problems. But, they make up for it by creating other great cases, so I can't say I'm too mad about it. I even made a tier about it too along with the characters XP
Sucks that V3 is the last though... :emocat

For Kokichi and Nagito, Ofc they seem similar cause they are the rivals of the game XP
Like I said before, it's not that they're completely the same, but they have the same roles even making an impossible 5th case, but they are distinct enough to be their own character. Though, I completely understand how you feel about Kokichi. Which makes me think: what do you think about Byakuya, since he's also a rival character? :hmm

We almost share the best boys! :zomg
But, I'll add in:







Don't forget best girls!





And as always, thanks for the OSTs. Though, for that third track, I cannot unhear the black and yellow song at the beginning :XD
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I was gonna ask something but now I can't remember :emocat
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You thought I was done, but no!

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun

We're going to focus on the more classy songs this time :pleased




And as a little bonus, it's flamenco time : D

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's not that the final cases completely ruin the whole VN/game. They're just haphazard compared to other cases and up until now, didn't even bother to fix major problems. But, they make up for it by creating other great cases, so I can't say I'm too mad about it. I even made a tier about it too along with the characters XP
Sucks that V3 is the last though... :emocat

For Kokichi and Nagito, Ofc they seem similar cause they are the rivals of the game XP
Like I said before, it's not that they're completely the same, but they have the same roles even making an impossible 5th case, but they are distinct enough to be their own character. Though, I completely understand how you feel about Kokichi. Which makes me think: what do you think about Byakuya, since he's also a rival character? :hmm

We almost share the best boys! :zomg
But, I'll add in:







Don't forget best girls!





And as always, thanks for the OSTs. Though, for that third track, I cannot unhear the black and yellow song at the beginning :XD
I agree with you, but for me Kokichi shares a bit too many similarities with Nagito. He's a good character still, but think I would have prefered something a bit more different. As for Byakuya... not really a fan, I fear :XD
And I'm okay with Danganronpa being done tbh, I can understand that the creator wants to move on. Definitely looking forward to what he's going to create next.

Some very good best bois and girls btw :zomg

Hope you will like the new tracks too : D

Thanks again for sharing those tracks, they re awesome :zomg, the game op reminds me this anime opening love both !


full version :

Yup, the OP is the only good thing about the anime :XD Glad to hear you like the tracks :blush

I was gonna ask something but now I can't remember :emocat
I'm sure you will remember, eventually :comfort
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
You thought I was done, but no!

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun

We're going to focus on the more classy songs this time :pleased




And as a little bonus, it's flamenco time : D

The last one is too good, going to start the next manga episode today. Keep with the spam please :D
Never asked you, which are your favorite characters?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
For some reason your tags don't reach me nii, still awesome tracks, you make me more and more excited to reach those parts in game and hear them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
You thought I was done, but no!

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun

We're going to focus on the more classy songs this time :pleased




And as a little bonus, it's flamenco time : D

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I agree with you, but for me Kokichi shares a bit too many similarities with Nagito. He's a good character still, but think I would have prefered something a bit more different. As for Byakuya... not really a fan, I fear :XD
And I'm okay with Danganronpa being done tbh, I can understand that the creator wants to move on. Definitely looking forward to what he's going to create next.

Some very good best bois and girls btw :zomg

Hope you will like the new tracks too : D
I thought you like different rivals :P
But seriously, I'm surprised. Byakuya's usually the least hated out of the DR rivals, if you discount that other forgettable rival from DR3. Why do you dislike him? Cause for me, while not as memorable as Nagito/Kokichi, he did serve his role well and subtle redemption arc FTW

And thanks for the soundtracks. I really wish I could get the VNs, but they're really expensive on steam :emocat
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Will you watch the Lord El-melloi anime, Nii? :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
You thought I was done, but no!

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun

We're going to focus on the more classy songs this time :pleased




And as a little bonus, it's flamenco time : D

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I agree with you, but for me Kokichi shares a bit too many similarities with Nagito. He's a good character still, but think I would have prefered something a bit more different. As for Byakuya... not really a fan, I fear :XD
And I'm okay with Danganronpa being done tbh, I can understand that the creator wants to move on. Definitely looking forward to what he's going to create next.

Some very good best bois and girls btw :zomg

Hope you will like the new tracks too : D



Yup, the OP is the only good thing about the anime :XD Glad to hear you like the tracks :blush



I'm sure you will remember, eventually :comfort
Thxs again for sharing the tracks, the 2nd one reminds me of something ive heard somewhere. Maybe another game.


Nii- you turned pink :pout ! congrats for all the work you did, you will be missed !






Have you watched this a shaft version of one piece in an ad :zomg !

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
For some reason your tags don't reach me nii, still awesome tracks, you make me more and more excited to reach those parts in game and hear them.
Glad to hear that :zomg
And, did you continue? :p

I thought you like different rivals :P
But seriously, I'm surprised. Byakuya's usually the least hated out of the DR rivals, if you discount that other forgettable rival from DR3. Why do you dislike him? Cause for me, while not as memorable as Nagito/Kokichi, he did serve his role well and subtle redemption arc FTW

And thanks for the soundtracks. I really wish I could get the VNs, but they're really expensive on steam :emocat
Well I like different rivals, but that doesn't mean I like them just because they're different :P

Just don't really like the archetype rich and smart, but bm boy. His design is pretty boring in my eyes too. He had a not so bad subtle redemption arc, yup, but I'm pretty whatever about him as a whole. I don't dislike him but I never found him particularly interesting.

And hey, with the Steam summer sale you can get both Umineko VNs for 28€ together :p Prolly even a bit cheaper as a bundle (don't get confused by Umineko Golden Fantasia, that's a fighting game) In case you buy them, I highly recommend the mod to use the PS3 art instead, it's by far the best (but publisher couldn't get the rights for them....)

Will you watch the Lord El-melloi anime, Nii? :zomg
lol ofc I will Kiki :XD

Thxs again for sharing the tracks, the 2nd one reminds me of something ive heard somewhere. Maybe another game.


Nii- you turned pink :pout ! congrats for all the work you did, you will be missed !


Have you watched this a shaft version of one piece in an ad :zomg !

Thanks for the warm words Erin :blush I'll still be here, just a bit less maybe. Felt it was about time to open a spot for new guys/girls : D

And yes I saw that ad, looked pretty nice :zomg With OP entering the Wano arc, it looks like the anime will finally get the overhaul it needs:


The wound is still fresh, Erin-chan. :emocat
There there, I'm not gone or anything :hug
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yes and no, form 25th I haven't been playing umeniko considering magia record just released to global so that been taking most of my time
I also have some sound track to share of umeniko that I heard in game, so I start by this one cuz it's my favorite yet

U know when this ost plays it's a death flag :emobirb


come join me in my journey of playing magia record, they made by the same people that made FGO



I'm thinking of making a thread for it if some people are willing to join in MH
 
Top