- Joined
- Mar 7, 2015
- Messages
- 12,546
- Reaction score
- 11,287
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey, Jaiminisbox has started translating the manga again ...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is it published in USA ? In my country will arrive at the end of october.God I wish this series got more attention in the US.
What I want to understand now it's how that curse (forgot his name, the one changing his shape all the time who fought on the school grounds) came to be!New chapter:
Finally we realize Geto's goal and also his motivation. In the prequel he said how he wanted to kill non-shamans to make humanity evolve but I didn't really understand what he meant by that, now it's all clear
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Me tooI need to re-read everything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
TrueThe series is still criminally underrated.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's so coooool!I buy the first volume of Jujutsu !!
I'm assuming you bought the Italian version, right? From what I understand even the Italian publisher made a limited version of the first volume! Of which Jujutsu Kaisen's own official account tweeted about that!
Yeah!!!!That's so coooool!I'm assuming you bought the Italian version, right? Fro
They are still in chapter 82.Anyone know Jujutsu Kaisen's status with Jamini's box? Are there regularly posted scanilations or just intermittently?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good news, maybe the anime ?Are you ready, my Jujutsu brothers?
I'm 99,9% confident that it will the anime announcement!Good news, maybe the anime ?