Hangout Jujutsu Kaisen Hangout Thread

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hey, Jaiminisbox has started translating the manga again ...
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
I guess they needed gojou backstory to kill him on Halloween! The only thing missing is why his friend changed side. But I guess that will be developed further down the line and there will not be another fight from gojou. He is the shit!
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
God I wish this series got more attention in the US.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

Lord Traffy Law

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
3,519
Age
31
Country
United Kingdom
when the anime gets announced, and well animated , it could really really take off
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
New chapter:

Finally we realize Geto's goal and also his motivation. In the prequel he said how he wanted to kill non-shamans to make humanity evolve but I didn't really understand what he meant by that, now it's all clear
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
New chapter:

Finally we realize Geto's goal and also his motivation. In the prequel he said how he wanted to kill non-shamans to make humanity evolve but I didn't really understand what he meant by that, now it's all clear
What I want to understand now it's how that curse (forgot his name, the one changing his shape all the time who fought on the school grounds) came to be!
He does have a interesting power, it's kind ambiguous at this point, because this curse can kind give curse powers to human or just straight up kill them.
So until I hear from getou himself what he wants, he can go one way killing everyone or making everyone shamans without killing everyone.
I know his actions now in this flashback, killing everyone in the entire village seems like he wants to do a great cleansing of regular humans. But it could be something to create more curse energy to create something.
I don't know, the more explanation we get from how curses are created and works, more ideas come to mind about what he is doing/could be doing.


Sorry for any grammar error. English is not my main language.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
However, I can't wait for the broadcast of the anime just to see how much it will increase the sales of the manga.

Without anime it sells more or less as much as Black CLover, with an anime it could reach Kimetsu levels.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chapter out

 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
There you go. He just said what I wanted to hear! :3c
I feel sorry for Satoru. How come he doesn't remember getou when thinking about the info leaks about jujutsu high happening in the present?
I need to re-read everything.
 

Eiyuu Yami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2018
Messages
739
Reaction score
1,593
Age
30
Country
Austria
The series is still criminally underrated.
 

KennyKuro

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2018
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,270
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
I buy the first volume of Jujutsu !!
That's so coooool! :squee I'm assuming you bought the Italian version, right? From what I understand even the Italian publisher made a limited version of the first volume! Of which Jujutsu Kaisen's own official account tweeted about that!


Just in case don't hesitate to show us a few pics of the first volume to see how it is! :verily
 

Rakodile

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 8, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Anyone know Jujutsu Kaisen's status with Jamini's box? Are there regularly posted scanilations or just intermittently?
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Chapter

Anyone know Jujutsu Kaisen's status with Jamini's box? Are there regularly posted scanilations or just intermittently?
They are still in chapter 82.

From what I have seen the publication should be irregular.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

KennyKuro

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2018
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,270
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
Are you ready, my Jujutsu brothers? :squee

 
Top