Games Top Ten Game - Most Overrated Anime - They think it's all over...

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo what's the deadline, onegai ? :)
Try to get something to me by this weekend - I'd like to set the deadline for Saturday morning, but I am going to work on both Sat and Sun this weekend. I dunno how long I will be there, but my boss and I want to have a paper submitted before I offski on my Christmas holidays (so it's possible I might be super busy).

 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I don't think I can come up with 10 Christmas movies even if I include movies such as "Iron Man 3" lol :lmao

I was planning on binge watching Christmas movies on Netflix (I'm a leech from my friend's account lol) for that round. Just don't have the resources at the moment, since I won't have a friend discount in my friend's computer shop if he's not around (he's currently on vacation)
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Most Over-appreciated/Overrated anime + manga is fine then.

Unless anyone has any particular qualms, you lot can probably begin PMing me your lists as soon as you have made them.
Let's say, until Friday/Saturday as an end date

I am working Sat and Sun, but should still be able to begin posting the lists, if enough people have replied by then.
:verily
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
PMed!

Can you host Most Overrated Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters as well?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
PMed!

Can you host Most Overrated Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters as well?
Let's see how this round goes (and if I can get my latest paper submission sorted quickly) and sure thing.

I expect that list will be equally juicy

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So you want to do manga and anime together zim? Thought it would be better if we do just one of them, but your call ofc.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Was about to ask the same. So it's a combo list? Or two separate lists?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Doing it alone might be better in my opinion.

Some participants like @Erinyes value the original source (manga) material than the adaptation (anime) at times. It'll be difficult for her and other participants to come up with a list if it's going to be done together and not separately.

So I'd say different rounds for
Overrated Manga/Light Novel
Overrated Anime
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I've now narrowed down my list to 13 pieces of absurdly popular piles of shit.

Just kidding. I actually think couple of these are really enjoyable, but get more credit than they deserve, or for wrong things.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
*adds Jojo* I'M NOT A SOFTIE LIKE ORGZ! Ò.Ó
It's a manga list tho, you only watched JoJo until they introduced Hamon, which is like chapter 5 '-'
 
Top