Games Top Ten Game - Most Overrated Anime - They think it's all over...

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo what's the deadline, onegai ? :)
Try to get something to me by this weekend - I'd like to set the deadline for Saturday morning, but I am going to work on both Sat and Sun this weekend. I dunno how long I will be there, but my boss and I want to have a paper submitted before I offski on my Christmas holidays (so it's possible I might be super busy).

 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You want to add manhwa, I will allow - just not western comics
(or else I'd have to drastically change my list)
I'm confident this will never be done as no one cares about western comics here, but I wanna hear your top picks, lol.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm confident this will never be done as no one cares about western comics here, but I wanna hear your top picks, lol.
I do care. A lot. :scry
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,102
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
i ll be sending my list asap, but dont be surprised, there might be some unexpected picks, that doesnt mean i dislike them necessary, i can enjoy some of them but i just think that they got more credits or more hype than they do necessary deserve, imo.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i ll be sending my list asap, but dont be surprised, there might be some unexpected picks, that doesnt mean i dislike them necessary, i can enjoy some of them but i just think that they got more credits or more hype than they do necessary deserve, imo.
Oh so far I've got picks I actually quite like too, just think they're not AS good as they're made out to be.

Anime round will be easier I think because I've stuck it out with way more shitty anime than I have with bad manga (which I usually just drop if I don't like it at first). This round will be either "good but not the masterpiece they're deemed as", "got shitty halfway through" or "I read them when I just.read anything I could find and in hindsight realized how crap they are". :cookiehand
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Alright, time to tag a few people here:

@syx @syx the second @syx the third @syx the fourth @syx the fifth
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@syx the six @syx the seventh @syx the eight @syx the ninth @syx the tenth
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@syx the eleventh @syx the twelfth @syx the thirtheenth @syx the fourtheent @syx the fitheenth
I hate you.

I freaking hate you.

I hate you so much that it makes Sasuke's and Madara's hatred combined look like love.

I despise you.

I freaking despise you.

I despise you so much that it makes all the Black Rukh around the world fall into depravity.

You are poisonous.

You are venomous.

Even your sheer presence is toxic.

...


...


...


...


...


...

I'll send my T10 before the deadline...
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'll be surprised if any of my picks will not be shared pick.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Didn't know Noragami was based on a manga.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
shimatta, just when I was about to finish my list 😱
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
on it now! zim-san no tame
 
Top