Games Top Ten Game - Most Overrated Anime - They think it's all over...

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo what's the deadline, onegai ? :)
Try to get something to me by this weekend - I'd like to set the deadline for Saturday morning, but I am going to work on both Sat and Sun this weekend. I dunno how long I will be there, but my boss and I want to have a paper submitted before I offski on my Christmas holidays (so it's possible I might be super busy).

 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up...

So I was reading back and I'm sure I'm reading this incorrectly. In fact someone please tell me I'm reading this incorrectly. @GrySun did you really call both Cowboy Bebop AND Fullmetal Alchemist overrated?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up...

So I was reading back and I'm sure I'm reading this incorrectly. In fact someone please tell me I'm reading this incorrectly. @GrySun did you really call both Cowboy Bebop AND Fullmetal Alchemist overrated?
Totally. Brotherhood because 2003 is better and the majority opinion of it being the other way around is silly. Bebop because it‘s overrated.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up...

So I was reading back and I'm sure I'm reading this incorrectly. In fact someone please tell me I'm reading this incorrectly. @GrySun did you really call both Cowboy Bebop AND Fullmetal Alchemist overrated?
I'm more shocked that you're shocked tbh.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Is this the line to talk shit about brotherhood?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I‘m shocked you of all people didn‘t know I dislike Bebop.
I think you read that wrong. I was absolutely certain you'd place Bebop as #1. I'm probably the person who knows your dislike of Bebop the best. :invalid
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm more shocked that you're shocked tbh.
It's a lot to process all at once.

I‘m shocked you of all people didn‘t know I dislike Bebop.
You hate Overlord, you dislike Cowbody Bebop, you apparently dislike FMA or at least the non-filler anime version. You love Jojo. And you don't like Witcher either right?

You and I are like the two most different people on the planet.:XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Totally. Brotherhood because 2003 is better and the majority opinion of it being the other way around is silly. Bebop because it‘s overrated.
Hold on a second here.

I enjoyed the 2003 series but I would by no means call it better than the original manga storyline, like no way man. One thing is liking the darker ambience, but the second half of the series had so many things out of place.
And Bebop is pretty nice, old style magical show, it has the attention it deserves.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's a lot to process all at once.

You hate Overlord, you dislike Cowbody Bebop, you apparently dislike FMA or at least the non-filler anime version. You love Jojo. And you don't like Witcher either right?

You and I are like the two most different people on the planet.:XD
Yeah I think that about sums us up :lmao
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I think that about sums us up :lmao
This is kinda fun now. I'm sorta curious now if there is anything we actually both like.:amuse
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hold on a second here.

I enjoyed the 2003 series but I would by no means call it better than the original manga storyline, like no way man. One thing is liking the darker ambience, but the second half of the series had so many things out of place.
And Bebop is pretty nice, old style magical show, it has the attention it deserves.
It went it‘s own original way different from the manga, and I liked it more. May be influenced by seeing 2003 first long ago, but Brotherhood felt like a downgrade of everything I liked in 2003. The beginning half shortened=worse than in 2003, and the later part less enjoyable. Think Farf described my thoughts well a few pages back.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is kinda fun now. I'm sorta curious now if there is anything we actually both like.:amuse
Fate Zero maybe? Though every single other Fate series is borderline awful, so maybe that‘s a small outlier.

Fire Emblem we both like, but for very different reasons iirc.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fate Zero maybe? Though every single other Fate series is borderline awful, so maybe that‘s a small outlier.

Fire Emblem we both like, but for very different reasons iirc.
Nope, Zero isn't actually a favorite of mine. I'm an Unlimited Blade Works guy.

I guess, Fire Emblem is pretty much it. :XD
 
Top