Sakamoto Days feels like a cross between Mashle and Time for Torture, Princess. In a good way. I don't think we're going to see (many) people die in this series, it'll probably be an episodic thing where they use creative ways to fight off a new attacker every week. Which is fine by me, at least for now.
It's charming, funny, well-drawn, and I really like how nice the characters are despite, you know.
Moriking: That was rather fun. So, four more chapters then? (I'm actually going to miss this one. Sometimes.)
UU: First chapter in a while to pull me in so completely. Awesome.
BC: This made me laugh out loud. I love their interactions.
Phantom Seer: Yeah, I'd still like an explanation for that power. But good fight & strategies, and I like the pieces of character development thrown in.
Dr Stone: That's more like it! Very cool chapter, and we're on our way!
OBO: That fight wasn't half bad, and this villain is by far the most interesting we've had. But the characters all feel so lifeless, it's hard to get invested. Also I still don't understand what's the deal with those restrainers.
HSF: Was this supposed to be funny..? I honestly can't tell. But at least it wasn't annoying.
AB: *sigh* Remember when we first heard about that gender-bender premise and we were afraid it would basically turn the series into one long sexist joke? Yeeeah... And we get a list of girls with difficulty ratings to boot, because catalogue brides are funny, right?
The only good thing about this chapter was the 'how to time travel' discussion part (and the 'unknown' girl with sensitive skin, she was cool).
OP: Law! And over 30 other named characters who get about two panels each before they disappear again.
Mashle: That's a good lesson in politics. But please tell me we're not getting another six fights in row so soon.
Me & Roboco: Poor girl. Kudos for that flash of maturity at the end.
Yozakura: That was a really cute mini-story.
Magu-chan: What happened to their clothes? She looked cute. The jokes were nothing special, but the conversation was nice and really captured the mood.
Cop & Dolphin: That story was wild as usual, but I like the way it was structured, feeding us drips of information before showing the whole thing.
AT: The story is cute, those water fish are gorgeous, the jokes are sometimes funny and sometimes... ugh. Still not feeling very attached to the characters though.
The last two series are once again only in English on M+. I wonder why some get a Spanish translation right from the start and some never at all.