Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Also also i what to promise me something to all those who want to lynch me



SUPPORT HOMURA CHAN IN TENKAICHI KUROSUBA
IF I'M WILLING TO DIE MIND ASSWELL GET EVERYTHING OUT OF THE DEAL
:hee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Oh....... Well guess i need my wall
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Sure sure coward, i claim pirate like one of the first people without knowing if there one while I'm bomb meanwhile you clear even tho you waited till the last peoples

You were just scaried to lose
I waited till my role changed. While you kept making excuses not to use yours :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You said you wanted to go Marm but suddenly you tried Gry when he happened to die. Coincidence :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votelock Asako.

It's just too obvious
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
well lets start this
Tch, =3=
Too bad I'm lazy most of the time
Tho for this game I'm not too worried as i have a lazy hint ready that give more info :XD
Not now tho is my point....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still I'm surprised juviii hinted this game considering she usually doesn't hint D1.... Ever
this was literally day 1, i said this game i have a super lazy hint, meaning that I'm a god damn pirate as may is a pirate in this game
this is literally the biggest give away, i didn't even have any other option but to say pirate, do you think i do this as a mafia and close off all my escape routes if there's a pirate this game ?
again juviii here did sth she never does at the start, she never ever give any hints as a townie till later but she still contributes a lot, this game she didn't
check post of her post, most are like one sentence (in pc)
meanwhile im here talking, I'm usually more quiet as a mafia

so guys who are we voting for
game dead
asking cuz sleep time soon...................... *avoid thinking about the comments of IG that i seriously should finish*
Mmh, I haven't decided yet really. Though I'll also still be here for awhile.

Do you have someone in mind already Asachi?
shad ?
I'm asking cuz i have no idea
But you know what? Might as well move things a bit, @SonOfDaws I want to use my powers on Shad! Let’s drag him away from the shadows, if he is not mafia, my bad.
this was day 2, i was asking who to vote for considering i wanted to go for shad, like i didn't even give any other option in my post other than shad, and know he didn't have any vote at that point, hours later pompom you prosecuted him
so i was left between marma and desin went with marma
it was a random, i was okay with both and honestly i wish i voted desin considering what happen day 2 last hour

i was in school so i had no way of doing anything to prevent it

I more like want to know what the heck demon planned with pushing DD lynch lat sec even tho he told us all he can confirm himself
Like dude what
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Boohoo if he was mafia he could been dead if we get no annocement
It was waiting game for him qnd his confirms why axe him before
i was really pissed when you guys voted DD
in fact here this
i screenshotted this form how pissed i was but i calmed down latter when the day happen so never posted it


i can't believe I'm using this considering i was like just venting in the moment

Also @Juviii day 3 already wanna give more hints, i know making you reveal going to be hard so at least hint
here juviii yet to say anything other than I'm not i witch and i don't like my role

desin suspected it's due to it being an Apprentice upgrade path 🤔
Ah
I don't think it could be available tho in a small game with that fact alone.... I could consider it if it's a big game but not this small
this was day 3
i already didn't buy desin shit and was one of the first on him with panda and gry
then gry decided to reveal he spy and what demon did, still i could went with desin that day if it weren't for that

Vandred why are you lying about your targets? You said before I was target for N2, now it’s Gry, which one was it?

I had a headache this whole day, a bit tired to play, but this was a big inconsistency from your part, rival.
this is literally the reason van was lynched and you're telling me I'm to blame
he was the one that screwed himself, usually only mafia do this + the fact he said he targeted juviii while he was BG didn't make much sense considering he suspected her, that day i thought he was some kinda investigation role onto juviii, to me it looked more like a mafia that was role he was going for got claimed so he claimed BG
Btw i can confirm marma is legit a restless spirit (i wanted to steal sth before this game ends okay)

So van bye bye
Votekill van
why the heck could i be doing this as mafia, it give more chance for you to lynch me, i could prefer things to be confusing as much as possible



You said you wanted to go Marm but suddenly you tried Gry when he happened to die. Coincidence :grumble


You‘ll die, Demon‘s already pretty much confirmed scum. You could steal from me or
i acted dumb especially when i saw gry is spy, afterall asako is a dumbass i can make a lot of stupid mistakes
i wanted to avoid as much attention on this making everyone believe i could really want to die
obviously i could want to save spy especially when it farfalla last will to me :XD ( it wasn't but it kinda was )

I'd recommend Asako to keep her role to try to salvage something important later on, but being fully in the open, things get tricky.


also if you were really an apprentice townie you could left some kinda hint for us in case you died , you were blank in any leads

you could been worried about dying but mafia don't have that kinda fear, just go for someone already confirmed like you did...


and so
votelock juviii
--- Double Post Merged, ---

honestly I'm not proud I'm posting that screenshot i was just pissed off so much in the moment that i took it
almost posted it but stopped myself too
i can be hotheaded in the moment
 
Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
That's a long wall

- I just want to point it out how sad it is that you can't even trust FLC girls anymore :( Cruel world

(And here now for real lol, draining work is draining)
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Omg it is the FLC against each other :notlikethis
Girl fight

Need some hair pulling and drama
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
this was literally day 1, i said this game i have a super lazy hint, meaning that I'm a god damn pirate as may is a pirate in this game
this is literally the biggest give away, i didn't even have any other option but to say pirate, do you think i do this as a mafia and close off all my escape routes if there's a pirate this game ?
again juviii here did sth she never does at the start, she never ever give any hints as a townie till later but she still contributes a lot, this game she didn't
check post of her post, most are like one sentence (in pc)
meanwhile im here talking, I'm usually more quiet as a mafia
I was pissed at my role.
How did i not contributed exactly? Just look at your own posts. I even said it felt like you were spectating in the beginning.
I shared my thoughts, made lists of suspects and shared what I could. It's not like the game was super active you know? Ofc you do. If i was mafia i would have said i failed my action and gain time. Guess what? Just like you did!!
why the heck could i be doing this as mafia, it give more chance for you to lynch me, i could prefer things to be confusing as much as possible
You had to use it at some point. Not using it wouldn't put you in a good situation. And you are mafia pirate.
also if you were really an apprentice townie you could left some kinda hint for us in case you died , you were blank in any leads
Did I ever do such thing? And I was useless!! My death would actually be better than a good role dying, actually.

And yeah, i'm sure a town would ss that...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I was pissed at my role.
How did i not contributed exactly? Just look at your own posts. I even said it felt like you were spectating in the beginning.
I literally said day 1 I didn't have any time to participate, i was way more active later on
Plus it's like D1, even as townie i could be spectating as there not much to do, at least later i gave proper argument to contribute to the townie plus i was going for mafias

You only shared your suspicion early on but never went after then
In fact when van was sus on you, you went hard on the defensive, that's the only time you properly went after someone and want to lynch them
You just shared your suspicion before and left it there
I shared my thoughts, made lists of suspects and shared what I could. It's not like the game was super active you know? Ofc you do. If i was mafia i would have said i failed my action and gain time. Guess what? Just like you did!!
It wasn't active D1, but it was super active later on, I'm talking about later in the game

I may failed that day but i had no reason to confirm marma later on, none at all
You had to use it at some point. Not using it wouldn't put you in a good situation. And you are mafia pirate.
First I'm mafia pirate, then I'm bomb now I'm mafia pirate
As i said could i really hint something so spefic D1 being a pirate while there could be an other one
I'm could been so dead if there an other one considering this was a small game

Also mafia pirate asako could wanted to steal sth early to not look suspicious, NO in fact why could i want to keep my pirate unused so late game, i could like to hinder townie and take a role early especially considering this was a 1 mafia game

I waited as pirate because i needed to choose the right one and not screw it all over, and give mafia a free death


Did I ever do such thing? And I was useless!! My death would actually be better than a good role dying, actually.

And yeah, i'm sure a town would ss that...
I'm saying if you were apprentice you could left some clue in case you died considering we could look over your posts
And your posts were dry in any clue to that

You just came D3 was like "I'm apprentice btw" waited till panda revealed and then was like "oh no why reveal i was going to say your role to confirm myself"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@MarmaladeSky @Lady pompom do you really think all my reactions so far were fake, i mean i love you thinking I'm that good in acting but sadly I'm not

Were my reactions in this game really fake to you ?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
You just came D3 was like "I'm apprentice btw" waited till panda revealed and then was like "oh no why reveal i was going to say your role to confirm myself"
Except I told him not to do it before me. Gry asked me if i was gonna reveal that day and I said yes as long as panda was ok with that. I'm not psychic to know he was gonna reveal anyway.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Mhm, been going back and forward between the two of you to see how I feel.
Throwing some thoughts out here as they come.

You just came D3 was like "I'm apprentice btw" waited till panda revealed and then was like "oh no why reveal i was going to say your role to confirm myself"
And this is the thing that bothered me the most about Juvs
However, I do feel like her overall attitude in the beginning was kind of careless. I'm not sure if Mafia Juvs would have taken the risk of standing out that much from day 1.

Asa however blended in a lot more, the "I want to join the masons" thing did stand out however. Saw it as something cute at that time, but a mafia joining a group like that would be pretty convenient though?
Confirming me wouldn't make sense, as there would be less people to frame (and let's be real, I'm pretty sure I came across as shady as usual). However, it could also help getting people on her side. And it only takes basically 1 lynch at this point anyway right?

Mmhmhmhmhmh
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Except I told him not to do it before me. Gry asked me if i was gonna reveal that day and I said yes as long as panda was ok with that. I'm not psychic to know he was gonna reveal anyway.
Why wait tho, you could easily confirmed yourself that moment but you waited
If panda role was good i could consider it but it wasn't
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Why wait tho, you could easily confirmed yourself that moment but you waited
If panda role was good i could consider it but it wasn't
He hadn't revealed for a reason. I just wanted him to say I could say it. Wouldn't it be simpler to say i failed the damn action than waiting for the miracle of a cautious panda revealing before me?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Asa however blended in a lot more, the "I want to join the masons" thing did stand out however. Saw it as something cute at that time, but a mafia joining a group like that would be pretty convenient though?
The thing is it's me, and if i really was mafia i couldn't want to draw that much attention to me
In fact i could prefer to join them districtly
And pass it off as luck if i had mafia pirate

But I didn't, instead i hold on my biggest desire this game, aka being in the mason team and tried to help as much as possible

I literally claimed D1 almost i had only pirate as an option this whole game
You're telling me mafia pirate could avoid using his role early only leave till to so late


Also marma, a mafia could want as much confusion as possible the last day, i couldn't want to put more risk on me and only leave two options
I want to clear confusion as much as possible, i honestly didn't think the game could go on
I really thought van the last mafia and wanted this game to end already

I'm more surprised he did what he did as a goddamn townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did i really appear that fake to you guys with all i did :feelsbadman
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
The thing is it's me, and if i really was mafia i couldn't want to draw that much attention to me
In fact i could prefer to join them districtly
And pass it off as luck if i had mafia pirate

But I didn't, instead i hold on my biggest desire this game, aka being in the mason team and tried to help as much as possible

I literally claimed D1 almost i had only pirate as an option this whole game
You're telling me mafia pirate could avoid using his role early only leave till to so late


Also marma, a mafia could want as much confusion as possible the last day, i couldn't want to put more risk on me and only leave two options
I want to clear confusion as much as possible, i honestly didn't think the game could go on
I really thought van the last mafia and wanted this game to end already

I'm more surprised he did what he did as a goddamn townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did i really appear that fake to you guys with all i did :feelsbadman
You know what? You probably didn't even steal anything, just said you did to appear trustworthy. Marm doesn't have an action so she wouldn't know if you did or not anyway.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You know what? You probably didn't even steal anything, just said you did to appear trustworthy. Marm doesn't have an action so she wouldn't know if you did or not anyway.
What so I'm not mafia pirate now and sth else ?
I still confirmed her nevertheless, at least i was better than you in that
If i didn't steal shit why could i confirm her
I have no need of that, i already have the evidence of me doing hard on other mafias that we lynched

The biggest one and earliest is shad, he didn't have a single vote yet i was going for him
We didn't have much on him at that moment other than not active unlike usually
Could i really want to start a bangwagon on my fellow mafia so ealry on in game ?
 
Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Tbh, I would do that as a mafia if I knew that person wasn't in immediate lynching danger 🤔
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
What so I'm not mafia pirate now and sth else ?
I still confirmed her nevertheless, at least i was better than you in that
If i didn't steal shit why could i confirm her
I have no need of that, i already have tje evidence if me doing hard on other mafias that we knoe are

The biggest one and earliest is shad, he didn't have a single vote yet i was going for him
We didn't have much on him at that moment other than not active unlike usually
Could i really want to start a bangwagon on my fellow mafia so ealry on in game ?
I'm not saying you aren't. You needed. You needed trust. And what did you confirm? Marm had claimed RS for centuries. Lol

You didn't start anything really.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Tbh, I would do that as a mafia if I knew that person wasn't in immediate lynching danger 🤔
He was tho, a lot of people were considering him and i wanted to start it by asking who will u vote for
I said shad
You want to be demon v2 risk lynching your fellow mafia ?


Remember when he did that to gry and it costed them the game ?
Could i vote my fellow mafia that had a chance of being lycnhed that day so ealry on ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not saying you aren't. You needed. You needed trust. And what did you confirm? Marm had claimed RS for centuries. Lol

You didn't start anything really.
The thing is panda was confirmed by gry D2
Marma had a lot of suspicion
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Remember when he did that to gry and it costed them the game ?
Could i vote my fellow mafia that had a chance of being lycnhed that day so ealry on ?
I don't remember him being in danger of being lynched so I don't see the problem. It's actually common.

Marm wasn't cleared yes but you are mafia so you know she is town. All you needed was allies.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Why did you wait so long with trying to pirate Asa?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Why did you wait so long with trying to pirate Asa?
I already told you, i wanted to do what lala wanted, it was better option than killing myself
The came gry with his spy claim wnd i try to take it but failed, if i was mafia i couldn't say that went with the dead guy
All the roles left were shit so didn't know what to do, decide to go for you before the game ends because i wanted to steal sth and not leave the game as pirate
I thought the game could already ended with van lynch


It's really hard to go with one route when you had so many options available, I'm indicisive marma
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shad is most likely scum given his votekill-only post. Is he saving Marm or mindgaming to save desin? If neither was town would he still vote? Hm.
Anyone think Shad‘s odd/low activity playstyle is more akin his first mafia game than his recent town games?
I think it'll be down to Juviii, desin or Shad for me.
Not sure I like to somewhat agree with Van lol
This what i found about D2 shad talk
There also panda that was liking the posts of shad being suspicious

U think i risk lynching him while so many already on him?

Anyways I'm going to sleep, i put all the evidence i have, think it thoughly
Is this how i act when I'm mafia


If you lynch me and i appear as townie
at least you could own me votes for homura chan ..... Please :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top