Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It fits my role I have two votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I might not be online near the end of voting, remember when I die the roles wont be revealed thats how you will know I was a townie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im moble
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,619
Gender
Female
Country
China
my second condition is to lynch a mafia.
Farf and my condition: Coordinate with 12 other players to win the presidency and pass a big-trust act allowing facebook, google and apple to consolidate, thus gathering the greatest minds in the industry so you can solve pi. You have one (1) hour.

DD & James condition: drink a glass of water and let your heart beat for 60 seconds
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
who did desin target N1? I know he'll say who he targeted N2 after the target mentions, but I forgot who he targeted N1
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It fits my role I have two votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I might not be online near the end of voting, remember when I die the roles wont be revealed thats how you will know I was a townie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im moble
so why did you vote me?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Goodboy @Tatsumaki @James Rye the ones left pending to reveal roles and targets
me and desin too but I'm gonna go after these 3 you mentioned and desin should go last to say.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

targets I mean, cuz roles we did
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Farfalla can you help me with desin's target N1? I forgot hoping you remember
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

5x Holt
(Copy Panda, Lady pompom, Tatsumaki, digitaldude, desin24)
4x Copy Panda
(SonOfDaws, Farfalla, Holt, sakura-aneki)
1x digitaldude (Gajeel)
1x desin24 (Penalty Vote)



  • @James Rye has caught a bad disease and cannot vote today. He also cannot vote for the Map mechanic reveal.
  • @desin24 receives 1 Penalty Vote for not voting on Day 2.
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Cause I thought you would be dead but everyone else voted evil.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Farf and my condition: Coordinate with 12 other players to win the presidency and pass a big-trust act allowing facebook, google and apple to consolidate, thus gathering the greatest minds in the industry so you can solve pi. You have one (1) hour.

DD & James condition: drink a glass of water and let your heart beat for 60 seconds
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) mine was vote at any point in time for 2 ppl who get lynched. Ofc I didn't go for that out of principle so I'm poor af
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cause I thought you would be dead but everyone else voted evil.
so you think I'd be dead and ADD TO THAT? instead of holding BOTH your votes for the end of the day to MAKE A FKN DIFFERENCE? Why are you even playing. Or you were just trying to ensure more votes on me and to make it harder to top them off.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Cause I thought you would be dead but everyone else voted evil.
basically "ah I thought you'd die, but sadly PPL SAW REASON" BOO HOO poor mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He targeted Evil and got that Evil targeted Holt and Gaj, while Evil declared he targeted Holt and Pandu.
ah yes yes, thankies <3
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Its probably goodboy last mafia if we assume evil was one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Trust im townie and vote to reveal me. Then we win.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Its probably goodboy last mafia if we assume evil was one.
BTW DD thank you for confirming it was you who voted for me with the annon vote.

Now explain to me why would a mafia rober/noble vote for Evil instead of me with that second anon vote?

Take your time, I'll wait.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I claimed noble earlier today, pooooo.
I noble voted you before evil had 2 votes. pooooooo number 2.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Its probably goodboy last mafia if we assume evil was one.
also, stop spreading missinformation. If Evil was mafo, that's 2 mafos, there are 4 mafos for sure or 3 plus a traitor that didn't get recruited yet.

So at least 1 more mafo, most likely 2 more more, I doubt now that traitor is in.


Btw speaking of traitor, last night I was pondering on the secondary role I can buy (without realizing it was just one of the 2 RS and Dodger) and was like "omg I can get traitor and reveal the mafos...even tho I'll basically loose XD, ah such a fun thought that was.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I claimed noble earlier today, pooooo.
I noble voted you before evil had 2 votes. pooooooo number 2.
wow you're bad at this. kay.

Guys! While we wait for those 3 to reveal, can we settle on who to vote today? and who to reveal?

I kinda changed my mind about revealing pom I think her bodyguard reveal makes a lot of sense accompanied by holt's hider reveal (even though that could be an amazing plot of claming for last 2 mafias man)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

on second thought why not reveal holt or pom? would you two mind?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

just to confirm and take away my worry XD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
also, stop spreading missinformation. If Evil was mafo, that's 2 mafos, there are 4 mafos for sure or 3 plus a traitor that didn't get recruited yet.

So at least 1 more mafo, most likely 2 more more, I doubt now that traitor is in.


Btw speaking of traitor, last night I was pondering on the secondary role I can buy (without realizing it was just one of the 2 RS and Dodger) and was like "omg I can get traitor and reveal the mafos...even tho I'll basically loose XD, ah such a fun thought that was.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



wow you're bad at this. kay.

Guys! While we wait for those 3 to reveal, can we settle on who to vote today? and who to reveal?

I kinda changed my mind about revealing pom I think her bodyguard reveal makes a lot of sense accompanied by holt's hider reveal (even though that could be an amazing plot of claming for last 2 mafias man)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

on second thought why not reveal holt or pom? would you two mind?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

just to confirm and take away my worry XD
You are really eager to just move on as if you weren't the second most voted yesterday with no new information proving you as townie. We should definitely not just settle on who to vote for today when the most important information "who you targeted and who I spied on" is out. As well potential detectives (unless that really was Evil) to come out with something useful. We absolutely need to lynch a mafia to get the roles of those three question marks.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You are really eager to just move on as if you weren't the second most voted yesterday with no new information proving you as townie. We should definitely not just settle on who to vote for today when the most important information "who you targeted and who I spied on" is out. As well potential detectives (unless that really was Evil) to come out with something useful. We absolutely need to lynch a mafia to get the roles of those three question marks.
did you NOT spy on me wtf. It's why I said you should be last to reveal.... and I'll reveal AFTER my targets. Because used dodge too. there are 3 ppl left and they're not here. And I don't want to reveal just yet. I already know you targeted me and you know who I targeted with my main role, not sure if the dodge appears tho'.

You'd think the marm snipe would have been enough. But fine I'll say my main target I used necro on Demonhoe to block pompon because I suspected her. And you can see that since yesterday (my suspicion), which continued at the start of today. Happy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top