Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
I think GB said he couldn't use his role last night.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm in taxi right now to uni after fighting to get one on time but how is GB now top lycnh?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votelock imp
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Ok guess it's bye to GB, hope you're mafia even tho I'm not convinced, i doubt there be any change
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Alright, of the Imperium voters, I only trust one of them. Still, he did push Sakura to the front on the D1 lynch and that's suspect, but why is that more suspect than GB's case?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, of the Imperium voters, I only trust one of them. Still, he did push Sakura to the front on the D1 lynch and that's suspect, but why is that more suspect than GB's case?
Our case earlier is the fact imp jumped on that call right after with no reason at all.
Funny is I don't trust both GB and imp but i distrust imp more considering law always been a bit weird
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fuck i think I'm gonna be late for uni, still stuck in traffics, i cry
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Back again. So Lawl it is. Let’s see how this plays out
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Our case earlier is the fact imp jumped on that call right after with no reason at all.
Funny is I don't trust both GB and imp but i distrust imp more considering law always been a bit weird
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fuck i think I'm gonna be late for uni, still stuck in traffics, i cry
True (and sorry to hear about the uni part). I suppose ordinarily I might vote the same as you, but Imp's reasoning with not knowing about the change in rules and me not know about him in general makes me more cautious there
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yea i doubt law is it considering the number of votes on him
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Day ended.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
"You cowards! Who would have thought you killers would go for the nub so early..."



"I WAS HERE TOO!"



NIGHT 2 RESULTS:
​
@SirSamuel016
Doctor
(Healthy Townie)
​
Mafia Escort
(SIckly Townie)







​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
DAY III VOTING
Industrial Era Ends In
[Be mindful that the inbedded timer can be not in synch. Double check ten minutes before Day end with the world clock.]
[EXTERNAL COUNTDOWN 24H]​

Well, i'll be going to sleep now, gonna try to be around some more this dayphase. But in case something else happens around me, i've filled my quota this time and i used an action last night. And now i'm gonna vote too.

Votekill Imperium.
vote kill brandish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yeah you would agree....JANITOR?
Votelock Imperium.
Well, votekill Brandish
I won't be on for the next few hours so I'm locking in my vote. Have to leave in ten minutes for something important. My head hurts just thinking about all of this...here's my vote.

Vote!Kill DigitalDude
Votekill Brandish
Well, I've personally given it about +12 hours since I posted my thoughts on the situation, there's only 3 hours left, and, while I think Imperium is the safer vote on paper, Brandish has been talked about so much with SO few contributions being made by him in return that I really just want to lynch him and be done with it...

But I guess Brandish is still around more than Imperium right now and his lynch in the SnK game sticks out in my mind right now as a lynch in part due to getting fed up as opposed to making the most logical choice. So, I'll stick with the original plan: Imperium's lynch should give us a good amount of insight into what Brandish's alignment is.

Votekill Imperium
My civic you mean? I went healthy townie.


I am so confused, when did I vote for you?


To be quite honest, I'm more inclined to save myself. So I'll vote brandish. But in terms of suspects in Laurasia, I posted a list last phase and he is the top of what's left. I don't have much of a read on the rest. Has anyone on the content revealed their roles? I think I am the only one, unless I missed anyone else? I think I've been the most honest.

I also think the other continent has probably more mafia at this stage seeing as one was killed already. So I'm making my mind on them atm.

Vote Kill Brandish
Votekill Imperium

I have to go for about an hour or so. Will be back before the day ends.
Police officer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Imperium
Leaving as well now

votekill Imperium
VoteKILL!Lock BRANDISH




Healthy Townie

You know what, it makes sense. I'm switching from Digital Dude to Brandish. Too many arguments, to many cross refs, I've had enough of this bickering. Take 'em out already, we'll see what happens if they're what we think they are.
Votelock Brandish
I was trying to consider the possibility that Imperium could just be a mafia trying to kill any townie as opposed to explicitly saving Brandish, but yeah, they're pretty neck and neck when it comes to sus-ness now so Brandish can go.

Votelock Brandish
...
...
...
Votelock Imperium

11/11 Votes
​
Brandish µ 6x (digitaldude [#634], Holt [#694] [#850], shinobi [#720], Imperium [#753], Slaynoir [#834], SonOfDaws [#864])
Imperium 5x (Seraph [#611], Brandish µ [#683], SonOfDaws [#734], Belserion [#775], Shad [#777][#866], MarmaladeSky [#779])
Seraph 3x (Penalty Vote*, Penalty Vote**, Penalty Vote**)
digitaldude 0x (Slaynoir [#716])

*Seraph received a penalty vote for not voting on Day 2.
**Seraph received additional two penalty votes for not reaching the 3 posts limit on Day 2.

Civilizations abstaining from Voting in Industrial Era:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
Looks like Imp bit it and was a Mafia!! WOO! That's one down. Though...not sure why Asako? Did I miss something here?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You mean Samuel, unless you are trying to pin me for something that I'm not sure I understand?

I'm going to go back and see what Samuel was posting and see what I can find.
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
LOL read it wrongggg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I need to take up day drinking I swear
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Okay asako doctor died that bad, mafia escort died thats good potentially game changing. Is there a third party killer? And no janitor kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still fact remains gry killer is on laurasia, THE JANITOR IS ONE OF BRANDISH, JAMES RYE, MARAMADLE, IMPERIUM OR SHAD!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top