omo! but in fake spanish
Which I believe is one of the posts that made Gry think this:Gonna be hilarious....
Say det investigate a person...being a higher priority than swapping....lot of players will get a pass or persecuted on results that aren't worth a damn in certain instances....lol like i said I'm just going to play regular...because this mechanic leaves sanity roles with their head up their asses xD
And I also believe that, as a vet player, Evil should have been able to come to the same conclusion.I messed up. Gnut was obviously Det in hindsight, I even knew it early D1 because of some of his posts where he practically spelled it out. Problem is, that many hours later I forgot about it completely when it came to Evil vs gnut.
That said, I would think someone like Vandred would‘ve picked up on his Det claiming, so looks to me like Vand was getting rid of a Det intentionally, and is currently my vote if no new info comes.
It is because the now "Lover" ex-Recruiter who traded with Erin hid himself well within the non paired people and Towns are too lazy to weed them out, so they go with the version that I traded with her.Hi guys ! I apologise for coming back so late, last night was....wild...to say the least.
I'm slowly backreading but tag me if you have any pressing question. I hope someone took the time to update the chart.
Oh and if someone could tell me why Evil is up there front runner for lynch when at the time I left Erin was the one in the mud it would help ?
That's incorrect, I was top voted along with Shad (two votes each) and we agreed to switch to gnut who would be then leading with three.And I also believe that, as a vet player, Evil should have been able to come to the same conclusion.
If I got the voting order correctly, when Evil placed his lock on gnut, he himself only had one vote on him like pretty much everyone else so it's not like it was exactly an attempt at saving himself.
well, i didnt want to play dirty with anyone, especially not with Evil, I didnt want things to turn into a massive persecution, but I meant from start to vote him and hoped people would figure without me telling everything especially when i mentioned lover ( i believe grysun got it quickly) , I did have a doubt when he said his role, so I thought maybe someone else targetted me. But when Crescent mentioned she is mentor, everything was clear to me.why she didn't just start the day with: I tricked Evil, kill him.

that's so hu tao-ish to trick people i guessI tricked Evil, kill him


I’m actually really confused about something concerning N1 but I guess I can talk about it in my mason group. Which will be me and Erinyes? Together again?!
![]()
The Fresh Waifu Mason Club
![]()
![]()
.
So thisVOTEKILL GNUT
Take that old fella![]()
That better teach you.
If Sam and Tatsu team up, we have up to seven pairs who could possible vouch for each other (Town Prostitute please don't interfere), minus mafia meddling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Paird friend list: half hour before day end
Asako (targets) shinobi (targets) Shad (targets) GrySun (targets) Brandish (targets) Crescent Jinx (targets) Evil3ye (targets) Erinyes (targets) James (targets) Holt (targets) Marmalade (targets) Misha (targets) @SirSamuel016 (targets) @Tatsumaki (targets)
TOWNE PROSTITUTE Don't target the people that are trading!
People not trading:
Demonspeed Gajeel gnut GB Lambu SonOfDaws Vandred
Can somebody explain why evil will recruit brandish?VOTEKILL GNUT
Take that old fella![]()
That better teach you.
If Sam and Tatsu team up, we have up to seven pairs who could possible vouch for each other (Town Prostitute please don't interfere), minus mafia meddling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Paird friend list: half hour before day end
Asako (targets) shinobi (targets) Shad (targets) GrySun (targets) Brandish (targets) Crescent Jinx (targets) Evil3ye (targets) Erinyes (targets) James (targets) Holt (targets) Marmalade (targets) Misha (targets) @SirSamuel016 (targets) @Tatsumaki (targets)
TOWNE PROSTITUTE Don't target the people that are trading!
People not trading:
Demonspeed Gajeel gnut GB Lambu SonOfDaws Vandred
Oh my bad then, sorry.That's incorrect, I was top voted along with Shad (two votes each) and we agreed to switch to gnut who would be then leading with three.
You mean, you were mafia?Nah they didn't! Not to me at least. I'm confused coz I can't figure out where my lost role landed. Not with Asako I'm sure.
Votekill evil
Well that's not suspicious at all.You mean, you were mafia?
Asako is obviously lying then LOL. Cmon shino, she got mafia and is claiming some other random role no?
Why would the recruiter trade roles with Erinyes?It is because the now "Lover" ex-Recruiter who traded with Erin hid himself well within the non paired people and Towns are too lazy to weed them out, so they go with the version that I traded with her.
It is clear she was Mafia on day 1 and a Townie got her role now. It seems she was locked by the hosts to talk about that she was Mafia, which is why she didn't make any sense in the beginning and then she made up this Lover story to get the new-scum lynched anyway instead of her.
And Jinx confirming the role of a Recruiter helps her do that with me.
I'm mafia-turned-townie indeed XD . Still Asako looks townie to me, I've been observing her all day ewwwYou mean, you were mafia?
Asako is obviously lying then LOL. Cmon shino, she got mafia and is claiming some other random role no?
Protecting Lambu too geez. So obvious.So why are you focused on lambu mostly and being sure he scum
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why you not tell us like 40 hours earlier reeeeeeeeeeeee.I'm mafia-turned-townie indeed XD . Still Asako looks townie to me, I've been observing her all day ewww
Page 26, post 505, second line.
Who did you block? If you are out in the open there's no reason to conceal targets.prosti