Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hi guys ! I apologise for coming back so late, last night was....wild...to say the least.

I'm slowly backreading but tag me if you have any pressing question. I hope someone took the time to update the chart.

Oh and if someone could tell me why Evil is up there front runner for lynch when at the time I left Erin was the one in the mud it would help ?
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Ok here's a bit of my thought so far. Keep in mind that I haven't read all of D1 and mostly focused on the gnut lynch on that phase, and read D2 a bit more thoroughly (just a bit). So sorry I'm if I'm stating things that have already been said and if I missed some crucial piece of information, please do tell me. And this whole swapping thing is very confusing when you haven't been included in the early thought process..

So I'm not sure how relevant most of the interactions (how can you guys write so much on D1?!) and voting on D1 are :

- First off because everyone thought the swapping would be possible until N3 so I guess most people based their assumptions and their N1 actions on that fact? That is why I'm not entirely sure I want to pull the trigger on those who refused to swap on N1.
- Also because the Mafia and other parties didn't know their teammates (?), they were basically taking a shot in the dark and could have lynched their own.

However gnut did post this:
Gonna be hilarious....

Say det investigate a person...being a higher priority than swapping....lot of players will get a pass or persecuted on results that aren't worth a damn in certain instances....lol like i said I'm just going to play regular...because this mechanic leaves sanity roles with their head up their asses xD
Which I believe is one of the posts that made Gry think this:
I messed up. Gnut was obviously Det in hindsight, I even knew it early D1 because of some of his posts where he practically spelled it out. Problem is, that many hours later I forgot about it completely when it came to Evil vs gnut.

That said, I would think someone like Vandred would‘ve picked up on his Det claiming, so looks to me like Vand was getting rid of a Det intentionally, and is currently my vote if no new info comes.
And I also believe that, as a vet player, Evil should have been able to come to the same conclusion.
If I got the voting order correctly, when Evil placed his lock on gnut, he himself only had one vote on him like pretty much everyone else so it's not like it was exactly an attempt at saving himself.

And if I understand correctly, he is the one who suggested the swappings but eventually changed his mind and didn't target anyone, right?

So yeah, I think that I will eventually vote Evil too.

Btw, was it really a good idea to pair up people for the swaps? Wouldn't it have been better to have three-people swappings?

Also, on the Gajeel kill, I understand he was targetted by Doc Jinx right? Which means:
- she was a Naive/Insane Doc so could be that Mafia was blocked/recruited/targetted Gajeel too/...(?)
- or she was blocked

On another point, I find Gry's focus on Lambu very surprising and I don't really understand his reasons.

Eww messy wall of text
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So wait, if not Evil, who swap-targetted Erin then?
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Also, can someone enlighten me about the Erin-Evil-lover thing? I'm not sure I got that situation right.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Hi guys ! I apologise for coming back so late, last night was....wild...to say the least.

I'm slowly backreading but tag me if you have any pressing question. I hope someone took the time to update the chart.

Oh and if someone could tell me why Evil is up there front runner for lynch when at the time I left Erin was the one in the mud it would help ?
It is because the now "Lover" ex-Recruiter who traded with Erin hid himself well within the non paired people and Towns are too lazy to weed them out, so they go with the version that I traded with her.

It is clear she was Mafia on day 1 and a Townie got her role now. It seems she was locked by the hosts to talk about that she was Mafia, which is why she didn't make any sense in the beginning and then she made up this Lover story to get the new-scum lynched anyway instead of her.

And Jinx confirming the role of a Recruiter helps her do that with me.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And I also believe that, as a vet player, Evil should have been able to come to the same conclusion.
If I got the voting order correctly, when Evil placed his lock on gnut, he himself only had one vote on him like pretty much everyone else so it's not like it was exactly an attempt at saving himself.
That's incorrect, I was top voted along with Shad (two votes each) and we agreed to switch to gnut who would be then leading with three.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
so sorry @AwkwardMisha get well soon !

Welcome @MArGi

why she didn't just start the day with: I tricked Evil, kill him.
well, i didnt want to play dirty with anyone, especially not with Evil, I didnt want things to turn into a massive persecution, but I meant from start to vote him and hoped people would figure without me telling everything especially when i mentioned lover ( i believe grysun got it quickly) , I did have a doubt when he said his role, so I thought maybe someone else targetted me. But when Crescent mentioned she is mentor, everything was clear to me.
I felt too, I was disrespecting the hosts, and maybe somehow ruining the game ( like a traitor would if he reveals the names) even though they told me I'm free to reveal anything I want to, so please don't blame the hosts. but yeah it's somehow unkind, dirty. :pout

I agreed from start with Demon about Evil plan. But, bc I was lover, even though it's not a bad idea, I knew that plenty people won't follow, that some would come with "sorry it didint work", or some will target someoene else outside the pairs like what seems to have happened with shinobi-Asako.


I tricked Evil, kill him
that's so hu tao-ish to trick people i guess :arf



@Lambu on another note, i saw hu tao is ranked 3rd in genshin popularity pool, not bad :hmph

I’m actually really confused about something concerning N1 but I guess I can talk about it in my mason group. Which will be me and Erinyes? Together again?! :squee

:zomg

❤ ❤ The Fresh Waifu Mason Club ❤ ❤


Let's revive it !♥ when you revealed mason, I thought, oh that's our rolund 2 :zomg.




edit typos
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Anyways the discussion about me being Mafia yesterday and killing gnut because I saw his role is total bullcrap, as in both possible verions I were Townie yesterday (Version Pirate and verion M.Recruiter).
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
VOTEKILL GNUT

Take that old fella :e3 :handgun That better teach you.

If Sam and Tatsu team up, we have up to seven pairs who could possible vouch for each other (Town Prostitute please don't interfere), minus mafia meddling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Paird friend list: half hour before day end

Asako (targets)shinobi (targets)
Shad (targets)GrySun (targets)
Brandish (targets)Crescent Jinx (targets)
Evil3ye (targets)Erinyes (targets)
James (targets)Holt (targets)
Marmalade (targets)Misha (targets)
@SirSamuel016 (targets)@Tatsumaki (targets)

TOWNE PROSTITUTE Don't target the people that are trading!

People not trading:

Demonspeed
Gajeel
gnut
GB
Lambu
SonOfDaws
Vandred
So this
VOTEKILL GNUT

Take that old fella :e3 :handgun That better teach you.

If Sam and Tatsu team up, we have up to seven pairs who could possible vouch for each other (Town Prostitute please don't interfere), minus mafia meddling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Paird friend list: half hour before day end

Asako (targets)shinobi (targets)
Shad (targets)GrySun (targets)
Brandish (targets)Crescent Jinx (targets)
Evil3ye (targets)Erinyes (targets)
James (targets)Holt (targets)
Marmalade (targets)Misha (targets)
@SirSamuel016 (targets)@Tatsumaki (targets)

TOWNE PROSTITUTE Don't target the people that are trading!

People not trading:

Demonspeed
Gajeel
gnut
GB
Lambu
SonOfDaws
Vandred
Can somebody explain why evil will recruit brandish?

He said town hoe don't intervene.

Since for him to be lover he has to have followed his own plan, will he himself intervene in another pair?
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
That's incorrect, I was top voted along with Shad (two votes each) and we agreed to switch to gnut who would be then leading with three.
Oh my bad then, sorry.
Hmm
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Votekill evil
You mean, you were mafia?

Asako is obviously lying then LOL. Cmon shino, she got mafia and is claiming some other random role no?
Well that's not suspicious at all.

Asako got fucked up by the friend pair, no me. She's voting me to get away any attention from her own shady trade.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It is because the now "Lover" ex-Recruiter who traded with Erin hid himself well within the non paired people and Towns are too lazy to weed them out, so they go with the version that I traded with her.

It is clear she was Mafia on day 1 and a Townie got her role now. It seems she was locked by the hosts to talk about that she was Mafia, which is why she didn't make any sense in the beginning and then she made up this Lover story to get the new-scum lynched anyway instead of her.

And Jinx confirming the role of a Recruiter helps her do that with me.
Why would the recruiter trade roles with Erinyes?

If the recruiter wanted to trade, they would have just formed a pair, that would have been better, since they will be able to pick somebody they read as town.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pirate is such a weird coaim tho Evil, you wanted to lose the role but you can do that just by using it too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm mafia-turned-townie indeed XD . Still Asako looks townie to me, I've been observing her all day ewww
Why you not tell us like 40 hours earlier reeeeeeeeeeeee.

Who would randomly target you to swap with when you already had a pair?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Restless Spirit claim nobody ever can proof, come on guys, her and Lambu are mafia.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top