Discussion - 13 Month Series Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm interested in these weapons, since they hold more relevance than I originally thought. They seem to hold more power than anything and it's weird that it's delivered only to princess.
If they're only deliver to princess why Black March has preferences to males? It's like it was never meant for them anyway.

My theory is that they're not from Zahard or anyone working for him, but instead beings of te Tower itself.

The other question to make is why 13 months when it seems to correspond to out calendary and using the names of it. Black March, Green April...What is that 13th month then? It's something else special?

Also have a little fun and try to guess the name and colors of the other 11 weapons :D Red November, for example :D

Tiranofrome

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Re: 13 months?

Silver January
White February
Black March (Needle): Yuri Jahad (High Ranker) --> Baam --> Anak Jahad
Green April (Hook): Anak Jahad
Yellow May: Koon Maschenny Jahad (Princess of the Koon Family)
Luminous June: Alphid Jahad --> Currently known to be "missing".
Indigo July
Blue August
Dark September
Red October: Arié Hagipherione Jahad
Gold November: Adori Jahad (Top 10 High Ranker)
Colorless December: Anne Jahad (Top 10 High ranker) --> currently sealed
Rainbow Undecimber: Inventory (Assuming without possession)
here you go (it was announced back when SIU was naming them Jahad's)

also they were creation of some dude , whose names is avoiding me atm , but their wills(weapons) are different , so some might follow the princess' like GA , some might not like BM

and as far as i know there was only 1 weapon of higher quality than those , Koon's dad was supposed to have it , if i am not mistaken

Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

And all the fun of predictions is throw up as nothing. It's something else that SIU said outside the manhwa?

ErosVp

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Yeah Uriel! I was good to make a thread anyway...

More info from Tower of God Wiki:

13 month series are the weapons made by a craftsmaster, Ashul Edwaru. They are given only to the daughters, or princesses, of King Zahard.

13 month series are like half beings, they have human forms sealed within the weapons, that come out and unleash the extreme powers of the weapon when they are Ignited by the user (although the weapon may not ignite for any user, it depends on their personality).

13 month series are symbolic weapons. When a Princess is given one of the series, they automatically take part in a certain rule. Some princesses, such as Heice Zahard, refused the series because of this.

The weapons vary in shape and function, for instance, one is a Needle, another a Hook, and the Rainbow is actually an Arms Inventory rather than a weapon.

Besides Yuri now, Garam Zahard also has two 13 month series weapons... She blue august and indigo july that she stole from Uram Zahard after killing her.

Why don't you make the discussion in this thread broader and change the title to "13 Month Series and Zahards Princesses"?

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Interesting, all this escaped my knowledge. I guess I will never be a true fan until I go to the wiki place xD

And I can't do that, I don't have any power in these obscure lands.

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

You saying you can't change the title here? Well, we don't have mods here yet... maybe phio could raise her powers, i'll just pm charlie for now...

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Interesting, all this escaped my knowledge. I guess I will never be a true fan until I go to the wiki place xD
It seems like we need to read the author's blog more, he seems to spill quite important information regarding ToG there? :D

As for the title, obviously you can change it, Uriel. You can at least edit your own post, go advanced, and change the title. It doesn't really need a moderator to do that. XD

One fun question is that, why is it thirteen? What is that thirteenth weapon? Was it made for special person, or is there another purpose?

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

There is a legend Zahard will have a son one day, so I thought his son would be Baam and he would wield the 13th weapon (rainbow something)... But it seem it isn't even a weapon but an arms inventory, so i don't know anymore! We can still hope the same craftsmaster who did the 13 month series can create a weapon especially for Baam.

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Is there anyone ins this forum that could post all the entries of the author translated so I don't post bullshit? :O

PS: Thanks phio! You know, I did not know that. Seriously.

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
I so hoped siu would would make october red, so happy right now :kukuku dark september makes it even better
also looking forward to maybe see them in the working one day ^^;

TheBoss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I actually am more interested in the Colorless December.
Just imagining this wep and the reason behind Anne Jahad downfall, together will be one of the high points of the series in my view^^

conn-man

Reaction score
Country
United States
So what's going to happen when the 13 month series comes together?

A great power? I remember reading in an early chapter that they "hold the fate of the tower".

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
So what's going to happen when the 13 month series comes together?

A great power? I remember reading in an early chapter that they "hold the fate of the tower".
If the weapons resonates, then when together they will concede a wish.

If you are wise, you will ask for underwear.

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
About the Zahard Princesses, I remember Koon finding strange two Zahard daughters at the same time, since they are chosen in intervals of hundred years right? Then he searched in his lighthouse about Anak and found the truth....

But if Koon is in his twenties, wouldn't the interval of his sister Maria being chosen and Androssi too small? Androssi is 300 years old, so maybe she was chosen a long time ago but just decided to climb now? And Maria might not be a ranker yet if one need 100 years to climb the tower....

abc1233

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
About the Zahard Princesses, I remember Koon finding strange two Zahard daughters at the same time, since they are chosen in intervals of hundred years right? Then he searched in his lighthouse about Anak and found the truth....

But if Koon is in his twenties, wouldn't the interval of his sister Maria being chosen and Androssi too small? Androssi is 300 years old, so maybe she was chosen a long time ago but just decided to climb now? And Maria might not be a ranker yet if one need 100 years to climb the tower....
Either Androssi was made a princess a long time ago and was only chosen to climb now, or the whole interval thing is only an estimate rather than any sort of rule.

jjrock01

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
(Here's me still waiting for the day when Yuri will give Baam Black March to use again) quoted from withyouinspirit. I am still waiting as well. I really think it will happen at some point. I actually thought Baam might try to borrow it for this mission. I would have loved to seen the look on kaiser's face when Baam pulled out the black march.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam doesn't need Black March. He has the Thorn and fights without other weapons. I don't see him fighting with a needle.

Davy Clyde

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Baam doesn't need Black March. He has the Thorn and fights without other weapons. I don't see him fighting with a needle.
Androssi getting Black March would make more sense. If SIU gave Baam the Black March, then Baam might as well not have a team. It would make Baam too OP and make his teammates even more inferior and helpless.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
(Here's me still waiting for the day when Yuri will give Baam Black March to use again) quoted from withyouinspirit. I am still waiting as well. I really think it will happen at some point. I actually thought Baam might try to borrow it for this mission. I would have loved to seen the look on kaiser's face when Baam pulled out the black march.
You can quote other posts by using the Reply Button by the way
Androssi getting Black March would make more sense. If SIU gave Baam the Black March, then Baam might as well not have a team. It would make Baam too OP and make his teammates even more inferior and helpless.
That's true. But I just like the idea of Baam using a Needle. Perhaps he will master the Thorn to the point where he can craft a needle out of it anyway