- Joined
- Jan 30, 2022
- Messages
- 750
- Reaction score
- 1,296
- Age
- 26
- Country
-
They still assumed Aiden's gender identity which is disappointing. A lack of information does not justify that, CNN needs to fire some people and hire people who don't speak with gendered language.It was the day it happened. Plus people found different social media profiles that said different things.
Im pretty sure it's not a troll. I think the tweet is simply suggesting CNN made a mistake, which I think so too. CNN, one of the greatest, if not greatest news network claims they support the LGBTQ community but then goes and assumes the gender identity of Aiden, which is crazy because there should be people proofreading the articles and it still got throughThe tweet is suggesting that misgendering the shooter is somehow an intentional thing to undermine them. There's no indication that this person is trans themselves or even an advocate. "Your rage is funny" in the bio, probably a troll.
.I've read some comments all over social media from supposed lgbtq supporters and even people with pronouns in their bio who intentionally misgendered Aiden. Aiden is still a human being like us and he has a gender identity that should be respected no matter what he has done.
Yeah , there is tons of them weaponizing this for their political agenda.Conservatives handwringing over 3 mass shooters being trans, while the 2800+ of them in the past 5 years being committed by cis men is of course completely irrelevant. I'd really challenge people to show me a more dishonest group of people. I'd be impressed if I wasn't so disgusted.