Now that's some nazi shit.
I know YOU of all people are not saying something is Nazi shit when you're the one that's okay with cops attacking peaceful protesters with excessive violence.
Yeah, you totally didn't...
I don't know if you're doing this on purpose or not, but how did I accuse you of saying the police isn't acting against teachers?
I don't know if you have been keeping up to date with current events (doesn't look like it?), but Biden has been painting a target on Palestinian Americans and Palestine supporters' back, which includes Muslims and even Jewish people. Literally every Palestinian supporter in the USA understands...
mangahelpers.com
First off, I love that you chose not to answer his question and instead changed the subject. That's extremely telling.
Secondly, this is what you said:
How the hell do you think a nation falls without the murder of millions? Not to mention my contention is that the majority of Israel is Zionist. It's specifically why I never say Hamas supporters should die along with Hamas; because the majority of Palistine supports Hamas, including innocent civilians.
Yes because I don't care for kick to keep deliberately being ignorant.
Nowhere in there did I say Zionists should be killed. You put words in my mouth and continue to do so despite me repeatedly saying they can be relocated elsewhere. This is an example of why I didn't answer kick's question, and why I'm just not going to bother answering yours. Gets twisted to what you want, words get put in my mouth, etc etc.
Hamas should not die just because they're resisting a genocidal army. But also I'm not taking anyone's criticism of Hamas seriously when they repeatedly show that they know nothing about Hamas and go by Israel's lies. Do you have anything to say about Israel bombing Rafah? Them killing innocent civilians deliberately and then claiming it was an accident? Palestinians shared pictures of babies beheaded by Israeli bombs, as well as their burned bodies, but the media and I think even Biden have barely talked about that, while they were very loud when Israel lied about Hamas beheading babies... without proof.
Also unlike what Israel have been doing to Palestinians for over 7 decades, at least Zionists are allowed to relocate and live. I don't know how long ago I said that, but I actually want them all to be jailed and even hanged for their
crimes against humanity (let me know if I have to make the bolded part more clear to avoid you twisting it or acting as if I want all Zionists to be hanged). Seeing the pictures of the damage they've done, people they've tortured, and the people they've killed, and all without remorse... they're deranged and so fucked up.
The wild thing is that even Israeli Jews and Jews who support Palestine are not immune to Zionists' violence and anger, but somehow criticizing Zionists is anti-Semitic and not them attacking Jews.