[Bonus Round] Singles 1 | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Who is the strongest?

• Tezuka Kunimitsu

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yukimura Seiichi

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Sanada Gen'ichirou

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Echizen Ryoma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irie Kanata

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Oni Juujirou

• Ochi Tsukimitsu

• Niou Masaharu

• Tooyama Kintarou

• Atobe Keigo

• Mouri Jusaburou

• Fuji Shuusuke

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
On everything else, I'll bite. This? no. It has never been said that Momoshiro has a brain. Should we assume he actually has one? Obviously Momoshiro has a brain if he has intellectual capabilities such as "insight," yet that is precisely your argument. You claim that simply because it has never been blatantly stated that Fuji has "insight," he must not. When in actuality, what Fuji does (without a defined "insight") has zero difference than what Momo does (with a defined insight). Which by the way, I would like you to show me where it specifically states Momoshiro has insight.

Because wind isn't a part of nature, right? Also, Momo has not consistently read anything BUT wind, so, yeah...still no difference.
All this. Ffs.
I actually gave a link which even Hardy has re-posted for you in a page form.

It says Momoshiro's INSIGHT. Fayte. You are wrong. You are not correct here.

It has never been said Fuji has Insight. Until it is said Fuji has Insight, you shall remain incorrect in this situation.
Momoshiro has been said to have Insight. That is all.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Looking back, I want to add I'm going by Atobe VS Irie and Atobe/Niou VS Ochi/Mouri about whether or not Atobe can hold the focus perfectly to use Atobe Kingdom and World of Ice for several games.
I don't think he can going by those matches.

Otherwise he is the best in the camp. If on his serve he can hit it, and then as a return he can hit it.
He cannot be beaten if we ignore what we saw in his matches and assume he can use it freely as long as he likes and it doesn't have much of a stamina usage.

Phantron

Reaction score
Country
United States
Atobe Kingdom/WoI can't be used on serve because as long as the blind spot is not in the upper half of the court you can't possibly hit the ball there due to tennis rules (such a serve would be a fault by definition). We can infer the blind spot located by AK is relatively close to where you're standing (it appears to be a spot you just can't quite reach due to the limit of your arm's flexibility). So all you have to do is stay a bit further back. You'd still have a blind spot but that spot would now be in an illegeal position to serve to.

Atobe Kingdom clearly has a relatively low activation cost, and there appears to be no price to pay for overusage as opposed to say, TPhantom. It's a strong offensive move that also can defend to some extent (stops Mach Serve) with about a low energy cost to activate as we've seen. It's not guaranteed win but for someone with Ryoma level of plot bailouts, it's about as good a package as you can get. At least, there's absolutely no reason for me to believe it takes more energy to activate AK compared to Rai, let alone something like ZSS.

Fayte

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It has never been said Fuji has Insight. Until it is said Fuji has Insight, you shall remain incorrect in this situation.
Momoshiro has been said to have Insight. That is all.
Until it has been said that Momo has a brain, he doesn't. Only the characters that have been specifically stated to have brains must have them.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Until it has been said that Momo has a brain, he doesn't. Only the characters that have been specifically stated to have brains must have them.
Brain is something every human have. How about knowing that? We can't give insight to Fuji without him mentioning to have it. Otherwise, why can't we give Rai to any characters? Go to extreme on both side, and the argument will sounds ridiculous.

They find you a page that say Momoshiro have insight specifically. How about you find them a page that say Fuji have insight now. Read what Atobe say, he say "action of Oshitari".

Fuji haven't shown that yet. He just reads the wind.

Last edited:

Phantron

Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly why would Fuji even need insight? He has basically sixth sense. It beats Saiki which is about as strong as predicative insight goes. Predicative insight would be way inferior compare to what he already possesses normally.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

And the most important:

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Just pathetic. This is your way of running from the fact you are wrong in saying Fuji has Insight.

By your logic, the Brain which is a necessity for humans to live is the same as PoT Insight, an ability that gives the user a tennis advantage.
You are implying they are the same. Instead of admitting you are wrong you have made yourself look extremely intelligent here.
Nice move Fayte. Nice move.

By your argument, Tezuka, Atobe, Shiraishi and Akutsu have no livers because until it has been said they have livers.

Going by your post, it seems you didn't know this. PoT abilities and vital organs are very different things Fayte.

Fayte

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just pathetic. This is your way of running from the fact you are wrong in saying Fuji has Insight.

By your logic, the Brain which is a necessity for humans to live is the same as PoT Insight, an ability that gives the user a tennis advantage.
Insight is not a PoT technique. It is an aspect of human intelligence. Anybody can have insight about anything, which means it is not subject to the PoT universe.

Vanillaicecream

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Oni Juijiuro obfcourse will take the win. Pretty obvious, I dont see Yukimura beating hiim just yet.
A all rounder player who used 1 technique to deal with momo ( a power player) ? I don't think someone in his caliber would defeat him for now.
No plot advancement or future upgrades for these middle schooler they will be crushed by Oni.
I could only see serious IRIE who can only match him.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Oni Juijiuro obfcourse will take the win. Pretty obvious, I dont see Yukimura beating hiim just yet.
A all rounder player who used 1 technique to deal with momo ( a power player) ? I don't think someone in his caliber would defeat him for now.
No plot advancement or future upgrades for these middle schooler they will be crushed by Oni.
I could only see serious IRIE who can only match him.
Really?

I'll say to you the MS who can beat him.

Yukimura: Of course he can, BJK will be easily returned, Yukimura will have trouble with his next shot but is a special technique (B.Tomahawk), so he'll deal with it. In rally, Yukimura is really strong and there's no proof he's below Oni, Oni's also slow, remember that it was hard for him to reach Momo's drop shot on the first chapters. Also, Yukimura can set his dream technique on Oni, nothing says he won't be affected by it and that he'll think he's winning when he's being utterlly crushed.

Echizen: No need to explain, plot power plus Muga auras and some crazy improvements.

Sanada: With his BA, and probably some upgrade, even if he can hit only 5 balls and Oni 10, that doesn't mean he won't defeat him, it's not a matter that Oni hits more balls than him, I see Sanada winning.

And finally Tezuka, with POP and his current level, Oni would be bageled.

And probably Akutsu, but not sure about that one. Oni will be easily surpassed by most of the MS in the future, but for now, I only see Echizen, Yukimura, Sanada defeating him, while Tezuka would crush him

Vanillaicecream

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Really?

I'll say to you the MS who can beat him.

Yukimura: Of course he can, BJK will be easily returned, Yukimura will have trouble with his next shot but is a special technique (B.Tomahawk), so he'll deal with it. In rally, Yukimura is really strong and there's no proof he's below Oni, Oni's also slow, remember that it was hard for him to reach Momo's drop shot on the first chapters. Also, Yukimura can set his dream technique on Oni, nothing says he won't be affected by it and that he'll think he's winning when he's being utterlly crushed.

Echizen: No need to explain, plot power plus Muga auras and some crazy improvements.

Sanada: With his BA, and probably some upgrade, even if he can hit only 5 balls and Oni 10, that doesn't mean he won't defeat him, it's not a matter that Oni hits more balls than him, I see Sanada winning.

And finally Tezuka, with POP and his current level, Oni would be bageled.

And probably Akutsu, but not sure about that one. Oni will be easily surpassed by most of the MS in the future, but for now, I only see Echizen, Yukimura, Sanada defeating him, while Tezuka would crush him
@Yukimura beating Oni I strongly disagree.
Do you think Oni will be overwhelmed and will suffer a defeat from his YIPS/Dreams Tech?
Thats just unrealistic, that ain't happening and will never happen considering he's from top 5 Hsers. top HSers must have a way to deal with it or to suppress it.
There's no way the Gate keeper will be just sold with just a YIPS tech. OMG I can't just imagine it. come on, there is a very huge gap from the both of them. considering he only needs 1 BJK to kill momo's wrist.
maybe in the near future Yuki can beat him but not just yet.

@Echizen considering He came back from mountain training, He must have an impressive asspull. Even he have new tech to showcase, in contrast Oni also has so many tricks up his sleeve too and so many techniques to show. The Gate keeper from Hell won't go down easily.

@Sanada hmm, a bit difficult considering he has controlled his BA now. But judging from the appearance of ONI. The GATE KEEPER OF HELL will never be beaten just without a very good show.

@as for Tezuka he is a GOD of tennis now, But there's still so many things to reveal from Oni.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Insight is not a PoT technique. It is an aspect of human intelligence. Anybody can have insight about anything, which means it is not subject to the PoT universe.
Except in PoT, having Insight is a tennis ability.
Those with this tennis ability are known to have it because others have commented and recognized that they have it.

Konomi has had it written that Atobe and Momoshiro have Insight.
Chitose and Tezuka can access a form of Insight through the Muga Door.

Fuji has not been stated to have Insight. It's that simple.
There is Motion Vision in real life and there is Motion Vision in PoT.
There is Insight in real life and Insight in PoT.
Different things.

In PoT they always put so much on emphasis on those who have Insight, making it clear that besides them, nobody has Insight.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Tezuka Kunimitsu: 4 votes
Yukimura Seiichi: 7 votes
Sanada Gen'ichirou: 2 votes
Echizen Ryoma: 0 votes
Irie Kanata: 1 vote
Oni Juujirou: 1 vote
Ochi Tsukimitsu: 0 votes
Niou Masaharu: 0 votes