No, I mean Chandler VS the Sins. And how she was also busy doing other things while surviving him. Don't forget or ignore the context!
You mean she took one hit, while the others took multiple barrages? And despite taking that ONE hit, she was able to continue focusing on Mel. Yes, not that impressive.
Well, that was the point, if you did disagree, you'd do the latter bit. Without exception.
If someone writes a 5 paragraph essay on why Elizabeth cannot beat Escanor, but one sentence in there is "She can't even beat Howzer". Even though I may not agree with that one sentence, I have no problem liking the post due to the overall message. And no, I do not HAVE to specifically state that I disagree with that sentence just to satisfy your love for Elizabeth. You can conclude that from my own messages, or even just ask me directly.
The panel with Monspeet says it has particular advantage over darkness, not that it's the only element it works on, though, we've seen Ark functioning like basic bombs or laser beams, chopping through forests, mountains, buildings etc, and we've seen that there's no such special natural resistance from a giant(Diane) to a purification spell, so, if Hikari Are can work on them(even though it was casting away corrupted human souls), and if Ark can be used to blast away elements of nature that Fairies and Giants manifest their abilities through or to kill humans like in Rou's flashback, then yes, I stand corrected, we have stuff showing Ark works just fine even on non-demons, as long as it's backed by enough power. Canonically identified power.
I am talking about Ark's offensive capability. Sure, ark can chop through forests, mountains, buildings, etc, but ONCE AGAIN, you just answered the question for me. You said, and I quote, "Monspiet says it has particular advantage over darkness." Yea, no shit, that means it DOESNT, have that particular advantage over non darkness empowered beings. Thank you lmao
And where is it said Charge & Fire is a specific physical attack?! Because crumbling stone doesn't burn skin. I see you're picking on physical stats, by all means, offer a circumstance where the mages were attacked strictly physically similarly to Derrieri's attack on Elizabeth(I've seen already the examples with the AAs, but they have extra benefits from their Graces, so that makes it iffy). Escanor has so far used Solar energy in magic attacks, since it seems that the physical effect only goes into bulking him up.. And I don't doubt the fairy Kings fare better in the magic def respect, Elizabeth does as well, as I mentioned the FC Increase situation. Also, keep in mind it was Increase of the True Form of Chastiefol, not the old one.
Friendly reminder
@Commanderaxe, I'm sorry, but I can read English, not shit. So, you'll excuse me if I judge your posts by the rules for the former, and not the latter.
Because crumbling stone doesn't burn skin? What? Also Charge and Fire caused an immense crater. It's a magical attack that caused raw physical damage, as that's what ATTACKS do. Unless you're telling me that the crater was due to the spirit of the rocks being damaged lul. If you look at 2 beings, both with weak physical natures, and compare the damages that they took, you can come to a conclusion that one is more durable than the other. Also magical defense? What? Where'd you pull that from? You're either durable or you're not. The fact that the only thing you're clinging to is literally one manga panel of Elizabeth tanking not even multiple shards of increase, but one shard of increase, (yet it still burned her skill), is sad enough as it is.
You mean you can't read english, period. lmao. Don't get all salty cause you were proven wrong.
You state you can read English, like I haven't forgotten this bit lmao.
You stated:
I already said, try any of her skills, regardless if they fail or hit, it would be consistent with her worried for the others more and frowning attitude when she left with Estarossa. It would be consistent with her overall persona, which has Barbarellie and Liz layers as well, which has the psyche of the woman who went to face the Indura with a Hikari Are, who is supposed to be even the princess who in the CotD arc was futilely trying to pull Chastiefol from the ground to go help the other Sins, went against Freesia's bugs to save the "kid" near Baste, disdainfully ripped Ruin's bell even as he was beating her bloody with his staff or who attacked Derrieri even when she didn't know she had any means to in 188. Hell, she should still be the girl from 2 chapters ago who did use an ark on Estarossa and the Ordeals of Jonah. Nakaba forgot all he built her as in attitude to introduce some mystery goddess, even though he could've done that after she tried something herself.
I Replied:
There's the question of whether she even could at that very moment. Her throat is literally being crushed by a dude who can lift tons with ease. Also all of those "feats" you just mentioned, had nothing to do with directly harming other's. Her attack on Derriere was something she wasn't consciously doing. As for the Ark on Estarossa, as Elizabeth fans put it, was not meant to harm Estarossa in any way. The only way she's getting Estarossa to release her, is to directly afflict harm on him, which even if she was capable of doing, which she isn't, wouldnt align with what we've seen. As nothing in her past displays it would be in her character to do so.
You replied:
So, now you're acknowledging Hikari Are as "damage inflicting"?! Or a simple ark that didn't damage him or his PoD outfit the first time, applied just to get herself released is now acknowledged as "damage inflicting" too?!
To which I then said:
Didn't I just say they WEREN'T directly offensive. Are you even reading my shit
You have the gall to call posts shit yet nothing you said even proved me wrong. You went on about Charge and Fire not being a physical attack, even though I was talking about overall damage and durability. You even then went on to attempt to counter my argument about power of darkness not having a particular advantage over non pod beings by saying that...power of darkness has a particular advantage over pod beings. Nice one. Also not ONCE, did I say that power of light doesnt work on other beings. Again, you've misconstrued my words. This is like, what, the 15th time?At this point, you're just spewing shit left and right just to stay on top. Nothing you say, makes sense, nor does it even have an ounce of credibility. Hell you even say that we should stick to "manga facts" then spew things like "magical defense". Hell you couldnt even counter my first post where you accused me of stating that Elizabeth would lose to the lower tier commandments and I blatantly showed you I didnt state that. Instead of saying "ah shit Commanderaxe my bad my bad" You went on to call my post shit out of mere salt. Pretty sure you're almost trolling at this point but whatev *shrugs*