Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
3. Star memory - want them to make this more like Rave where they were in the cave looking at pictures of memories than a celestial world thing (about time we give shout out to Rave animators)
Yes that's going to be quite nice in animation. I wanna see that BraLu hug :blush

I also liked how Aquarius treated Brandish that will be funny. And the moment where Aquarius talks to Lucy about her key, hopefully that turns out well too.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yes that's going to be quite nice in animation. I wanna see that BraLu hug :blush

I also liked how Aquarius treated Brandish that will be funny. And the moment where Aquarius talks to Lucy about her key, hopefully that turns out well too.
Oh! The balcony scene before Aquarius disappears where Lucy talks about getting the key and Aquarius isn't going to give her any clues. Overlooking the town like that should be made very majestic as a hope for future. Especially since it was panel wise similar to the Let and Julia balcony backflash in Rave during final fights.

And Brandish rolling on Giant Happy. And really want to see Brandish interacting with miniature Marin painting her toenails. Too good of a job for that creep tho.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I wonder how Mashima keep working on his manga while using social media, I mean there are way many fanboys/girls who keep spamming him with stuff.. I think he don't care and do what he wants that's what i like about that guy tbh.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
MH will now be posting reviews of featured manga such as FT on the MH homepage (1 review per chapter will be on the front page). You can visit this thread to check out the reviews. Please do read the first post which contains the thread rules, as this thread isn't for discussions.

Belserion already made a review of the current chapter (514).
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Brandish what if I want to submit a review for another series? Or is FT the only one that's accepting? :pout
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish what if I want to submit a review for another series? Or is FT the only one that's accepting? :pout
Perhaps send a PM to a mod of the section you're interested in, or Kaoz. FT is not the only section involved from what I know.

The review Belserion completed has been posted to the home page
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Where were you for our favorite characters' greatness in the whole Larcade fight... I would read your review :nah
Then you must have skipped it because I'm pretty sure I have written my review ( Salt included :tem ) in the discussion thread.

You so eager to read it that you skip it :cookiehand


PS: And you know where I was :bnah

:XD
Larcade's magic didn't work on Jellal:emocat
My boi too pure for this manga:verily
Still, can't believe that he didn't hit that ....
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish Do we need to inform if we want to participate before the chapter comes out? If not, how will someone get picked?
Atm it's just first in best dressed. But if there is interest from a few members, then perhaps people can take turns. Any suggestions are welcomed.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Atm it's just first in best dressed. But if there is interest from a few members, then perhaps people can take turns. Any suggestions are welcomed.
Wouldn't reviews end up being a mess once people finish them up very quickly in order to be the first one to post it? I don't know how many people want to take part tho.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wouldn't reviews end up being a mess once people finish them up very quickly in order to be the first one to post it? I don't know how many people want to take part tho.
That's a good point. I think it would probably work well if someone wants to do it, and has the time to do it; and then they can nominate themselves (by PM). But yea it depends on participation... after a few more chapters we'll have a better idea.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pfffffft :rofl
That's a good point. I think it would probably work well if someone wants to do it, and has the time to do it; and then they can nominate themselves (by PM). But yea it depends on participation... after a few more chapters we'll have a better idea.
This is better suited to small forums tbh xD
 
Top