Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
OMG this sounds so bad :Haha:facepalm

hybrid lol.

that will be so BS to the point where I might drop this series :epicfacepalm

first Igneel's leftover that only Natsu got from his dragon(apparently, other dragons hate their kids), then Dragon King spells which makes no sense because Igneel didn't had them and now this hybrid thing.

Hiro just makes this shit on the spot. some demon+dragon seed. wtf is this shit :huh::yodawg


some bad fanfiction.
You really think demon+dragon seed is impossible? I think if it's mentioned, it's got a chance of happening. I'd prefer him just to use dragon force, but power-up is incoming.

Natsu got Igneel's power, and trained himself to use those flames. He made the spells like his normal FD spells. He just put his own names on them... like Igneel didn't teach Natsu how to name LFD spells, Natsu made that up.

I'm sure once you see Natsu's new power-up you'll love it :e3


But imagine him being a demon dragon-demon slayer who can use fire, lightning, ice, and PoF. He might actually stand a chance against Zeref and August!

Maybe.
Oh I'm sure that'd be mighty powerful, but would be so :fail

I'm only looking forward to dragonising from Natsu. The END stuff isn't really great for me.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
You really think demon+dragon seed is impossible? I think if it's mentioned, it's got a chance of happening. I'd prefer him just to use dragon force, but power-up is incoming.

Natsu got Igneel's power, and trained himself to use those flames. He made the spells like his normal FD spells. He just put his own names on them... like Igneel didn't teach Natsu how to name LFD spells, Natsu made that up.

I'm sure once you see Natsu's new power-up you'll love it :e3
yeah, he got that power while others didn't because other dragons hate their kids.

ofc because he made this dragon seed+demon seed on the spot and this will lead to some hybrid shit so that he can solo Acnologia.

oh I will definitely love that. I will immediately change my sig and avi to Natsu.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just realize something that I mistake about is that 100th chapters reveal the true goals of the arcs and anything that relates to the true goals of the arcs. Also the true goal of the arc and what relates to the true goal of the arc is hinted in the 3rd volumes of those arcs.
Chapter 200 - Volume 26 - The true goal of the Tenrou Island arc was Zeref and what is related to the true of the arc is what Ultear, Rusty Rose, and Hades desired.
Chapter 300 - Volume 33 - The true goal of the Grand Magic Games arc was the Eclipse Gate and Dragon Graveyard which Arcadios and Hisui wanted to kill Zeref by going back in time before he become immortal. But then Hisui wanted to used the Eclipse Gate to destryed the 10,000 dragon that would come through the Eclipse Gate.
Chapter 400 - Volume 44 - The true goal of the Tartaros was E.N.D and Igneel since Natsu is E.N.D and Igneel is Natsu's foster father.
Chapter 500 - Volumes 53 - The true goal of the Alvarez arc is E.N.D/Natsu and what relates to E.N.D/Natsu would have to be something else that was mentioned in Volume 53.
 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I just realize something that I mistake about is that 100th chapters reveal the true goals of the arcs and anything that relates to the true goals of the arcs. Also the true goal of the arc and what relates to the true goal of the arc is hinted in the 3rd volumes of those arcs.
Chapter 200 - Volume 26 - The true goal of the Tenrou Island arc was Zeref and what is related to the true of the arc is what Ultear, Rusty Rose, and Hades desired.
Chapter 300 - Volume 33 - The true goal of the Grand Magic Games arc was the Eclipse Gate and Dragon Graveyard which Arcadios and Hisui wanted to kill Zeref by going back in time before he become immortal. But then Hisui wanted to used the Eclipse Gate to destryed the 10,000 dragon that would come through the Eclipse Gate.
Chapter 400 - Volume 44 - The true goal of the Tartaros was E.N.D and Igneel since Natsu is E.N.D and Igneel is Natsu's foster father.
Chapter 500 - Volumes 53 - The true goal of the Alvarez arc is E.N.D/Natsu and what relates to E.N.D/Natsu would have to be something else that was mentioned in Volume 53.
Wouldn't the better term for this be 'milestone chapters or events'?
Well, excluding Chapter 500, since nothing remotely significant happened there.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wouldn't the better term for this be 'milestone chapters or events'?
Well, excluding Chapter 500, since nothing remotely significant happened there.
Something significant did happen. However this significance was to leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth :kappa
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

​
MangaHelpers Anime Awards 2017 is live now! Go nominate your favorite anime, male lead character, romance, or fight here. Before nominating, make sure you have read the rules.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

​
MangaHelpers Anime Awards 2017 is live now! Go nominate your favorite anime, male lead character, romance, or fight here. Before nominating, make sure you have read the rules.
I knew you were gonna post it soon enough :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Is that Laxus and Lucy in your avatar?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Is that Laxus and Lucy in your avatar?
It's Laxus and Mirajane bruh. How could you confuse the two >_>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The hair.

If it weren't for the headphones and scar, I wouldn't have even known that was from FT. :arf
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Would you like to tell me since when you knew Fairy Tail and started to like it?

I might sound like an old people, but I like reminiscing old memories. I started FT in 2014 due to Naruto ending for good, and from watching the anime. I watched from episode 181 (GMG arc). At that time I was like "Oh FT got new animation? It's better than before. Hmm.. not bad. I'll give it a try". And after that I became addicted to FT. I downloaded all episodes and started to read Tartaros arc (because at that time the manga was at Tartaros arc).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also,

Moderator Notice:
To all Fairy Tail members, we have new rules amendment regarding General Rules, Guidelines, and Forum Etiquette and Spoiler Rules and Posting Guide. Please read it carefully. Thank you~ DiMaria Yesta
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Same thing for me, like a month after Naruto ended I was watching whatever the latest Shippuden episode was and I saw a tab bar that said "Fairy Tail" and I was like this looks interesting. Watched like the first 5 episodes and ran through all 212 episodes in like 3 weeks lol. Caught up to the manga afterwards. Probably my favorite series ever with Naruto, DBZ, YYH. I've never bought a single volume of anything in my life, I've bought Naruto and OP games but that's it. I already ordered Vol 58 and I'll probably copp Vol 59
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
I started to watch anime(on my own peril :cheez)at the beginning of 2016 iirc. maybe December of 2015.

I started to read the manga during the Alvarez arc which is my biggest mistake :no
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I don't remember the year when i started watching FT, it's probably something like 6 years ago.
I got interested in that after watching an episode that was on TV, during Galuna Arc. I thought Gray was the Main Character and that Natsu was just a prick that wanted to steal the spotlights from Gray.
I liked what i was watching, but at the same time it wasn't in Japanese voice, it was in French. And that's fucking horrible. I much prefer it in Japanese with eng sub.
After a few months i thought "what was that manga i watched on TV..? Fairy Tale or something..." I searched for it and started watching the anime.
When i had to wait for new episodes, i started reading the manga. To be honest, eventhough i like reading the manga, i prefer the anime version because of the soundtrack.
 

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India
Cant believe doughboy and dimaria,both of them started watching fairy tail after naruto only. i did the same thing too ! *high five*!! XD

So here's my story-

A friend of mine constantly nagged me to watch bleach but since we had this frenemy relationship,i started watching naruto (just to piss her off :3c) around oct of 2015. Naruto was my 1st anime and thats the reason i had gotten really attached to it (not to mention the massive feels trains in naruto) so when i finished binge watching naruto shippuden (that was around december) i suffered from a serious post anime depression. (no kidding guys)

So to cope up with the ending the naruto i always listened to its osts on youtube. And while i was surfing on yt searching for more Naruto stuff i came across the video where lucy sacrifices aquarius. I really didn't understand it at that time but since i was kinda intersted in astrology (the name aquarius attracted me) i gave it a shot. And thats when i started watching ft and i got into the story in no time. i finished the anime till like mid of Jan and while scrolling through my tumblr i saw the spoiler that mirajane has taken over seilah and i was like 'WOOOAAAAAAAAAHH I NEED TO START READING THE MANGA LIKE RIGHT NOW!!" (since she was my fav char,.. Well duhhh) and thats how i got into fairy tail.
FT is also my 1st manga so im very attached to it and like some mentioned in spoiler thread, even though the chapters are bad at times ,reading ft every monday and then bitching about it (sometimes smh) really has become like a routine for me...
 
Last edited:
Top