You really think demon+dragon seed is impossible? I think if it's mentioned, it's got a chance of happening. I'd prefer him just to use dragon force, but power-up is incoming.OMG this sounds so bad
hybrid lol.
that will be so BS to the point where I might drop this series
first Igneel's leftover that only Natsu got from his dragon(apparently, other dragons hate their kids), then Dragon King spells which makes no sense because Igneel didn't had them and now this hybrid thing.
Hiro just makes this shit on the spot. some demon+dragon seed. wtf is this shit
some bad fanfiction.
Natsu got Igneel's power, and trained himself to use those flames. He made the spells like his normal FD spells. He just put his own names on them... like Igneel didn't teach Natsu how to name LFD spells, Natsu made that up.
I'm sure once you see Natsu's new power-up you'll love it

Oh I'm sure that'd be mighty powerful, but would be soBut imagine him being a demon dragon-demon slayer who can use fire, lightning, ice, and PoF. He might actually stand a chance against Zeref and August!
Maybe.

I'm only looking forward to dragonising from Natsu. The END stuff isn't really great for me.











)at the beginning of 2016 iirc. maybe December of 2015.

) around oct of 2015. Naruto was my 1st anime and thats the reason i had gotten really attached to it (not to mention the massive feels trains in naruto) so when i finished binge watching naruto shippuden (that was around december) i suffered from a serious post anime depression. (no kidding guys)