Welcome back to our most missed member of the MH Fairy Tail section, our favourite Gildarts stan @Woodenstool. Hope to see you more around to live up the Alvarez Power Rankings thread like you used to. Queen of unpopular statements.
Only started watching FT because Bleach and Naruto got to annoying for me, it was around 2011 didn't really like it because of the lack of blood and those magic circles, I stopped watching around the battle of fairy tail arc, someone recommended the manga to me and I started reading that up until the 7 years times skip it was this time I truly saw how bad FT was written, picked up on the manga again when FT Zero started because I only had One Piece to read and wanted to read something else, just can't wait for all this childish ecchi crap to end.
Hopefully the anime will start soon so I can stop reading the manga, since with the anime I can always skip and still get what's going on because of the lack of good story writing, also this crap arc will look better in anime since the fights will have major filler in them
Already voted , although I didn't vote in a few categories since I simply hadn't watched the anime which were the choices in those particular categories.
Later on I imagine. I think they were in March/April last year, but there's no word yet so please wait patiently FT will need to do a lot in the next months for me to give it one nomination
Anyway, a thought popped into my head. If Alvarez wasn't an empire, how do you think each of the Spriggans would fare/ live out their lives then?
My thoughts:
Ajeel- Sand raider(akin to a dark guild of bandits that raid villages)
Jacob- Legendary Assasin(Hit)
August- The Gildarts of Alvarez
Serena- Still in Ishgar.
Wahl- (an interesting one, given his backstory, he has a lot of potential) Probably some machias engineer that mass deals weapons to other countries. Goes to the blackmarket for goods frequently, etc.(creator backstory?)
Brandish- Living alone in some part of town(Lucy of Alvarez). I don't take her as the guild-type.
Dimaria- Some Mildean Armada
Larcade- Nomad of Alvarez(searching for Zeref-in a not so serious fashion).
Irene- Still wandering about aimlessly and exhausted.
Invel-Affiliate of Some Alvarez ministry(any form of government there).
Bradman- (one of the most interesting ones) either Bradman is non-existent here, as he would be in Zeref's possession, or a wandering demon searching for zeref but with no desire to kill. Why doesn't he have that yearning though? Could Bradman be a human turned demon thanks to Zeref? His face underneath the mask was human-ish.
Neinhart- Part of some high-class guild as their top mage. Legend of that guild. the Guild's theme centers around the fancy and flashy.
Brandish develops land with her abilities, and do things like reclamation (she could do to Fiore after the war). Invel would run a boutique since he fixed up Zeref with some good gear. And Neinhart would run a florist - or be an assistant to the florist owner.
Also, After reading the last chapter(a travesty in my eyes given we realize, concretely, how the hype given to EVEN the top spriggans means nothing), I realized that with Irene soon out of the picture, the story is slowly getting wrapped up(the part involving the soriggans.
So here are a few things I would adore to still know more of:
- The reason as to the number of Spriggans
-Why Choose to leave both Ajeel and Jacob active longer than two of the top 3(three) spriggans.
-Mermaid Heel GM
My theory:
The GM is August. He is a closet-homosexual. That is why he mainly hangs out with men, went out of his way to save Ajeel, and attempted to deliver a decisive blow on Mira. He left the guild after he realized he had the hots for Zeref.
- where is Marin?
-Remaining wizard saints?
-whereabouts of GOi?
-was g. Serena enhanced? other elements? Combining all eight elements?
Note: maybe the "eight" was a mistranslation.
-other wars Mari has participated in?
-which of the twelve(12) attacked ishgar years before?
-backstories of the 12(twelve)
Brandish develops land with her abilities, and do things like reclamation (she could do to Fiore after the war). Invel would run a boutique since he fixed up Zeref with some good gear. And Neinhart would run a florist - or be an assistant to the florist owner.
With Jacob fighting with his eyes closed and Ajeel getting handled by Lisanna and Elfman... Yeah, these Spriggans are lame af.
I'll lose all hope if Ajeel is defeated by Elf&Lis.
Wait what am i saying. I already lost all hope
I actually doubt they will ever be revealed/play another role in the war.I'd like the GoI to redeem themselves but that's probably not going to happen.
-Mermaid Heel GM
My theory:
The GM is August. He is a closet-homosexual. That is why he mainly hangs out with men, went out of his way to save Ajeel, and attempted to deliver a decisive blow on Mira. He left the guild after he realized he had the hots for Zeref.
Lol at you, do you believe Hiro Mashima still remembers what he said about MH's master being relevant ?
If MH master is Spriggan level, she might be relevant, I don't see it otherwise, since people who got actual hype (GoI) got rekt off-panel.....
My theory:
The GM is August. He is a closet-homosexual. That is why he mainly hangs out with men, went out of his way to save Ajeel, and attempted to deliver a decisive blow on Mira. He left the guild after he realized he had the hots for Zeref.
Ok, now we're talking.This is something I would take.
But, why would August fight the side his guild is on ? Its like saying Mavis is fighting for Alvarez.
Maybe August is actually on Ishgar's side
My dear sir, I applaud you for this theory
Jellal appearing in the Irene fight confirmed? The nutjob was willing to drop Sema in the GMG just to impress Erza, who knows what he'd do to avoid being mumzoned... he may pull out the mythical Abyss Break.